Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you won the big one. Where would you NOT want to move to?

Topic closed. 112 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 8 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2013, 3:11 am - IP Logged

It IS for me unless you can find a cheaper deal. But these punks talk and don't deliver.

"It IS for me..."

Well, that's all that matters then, as long as YOU get a good deal, the hell with the country and the hell with the Constitution, right?

Your party's police-state can now force us to buy anything they want us to buy.

They no longer represent us.

They rule us.

And all you little closet fascists love it.

Ain't that right?

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
    Texas Panhandle
    United States
    Member #136843
    December 20, 2012
    1409 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2013, 3:24 am - IP Logged

Ridge, they realize it, but they're so delusional b/c  they're positive they'll be part of the ruling class.  They'll meekly climb into the boxcars thinking they're being sent to a holiday resort.

Did you catch the "oil company plot" with regards to the EV1's demise?  Straight out of Who Killed the Electric Car?  Dunno 'bout you, but I severely discount anyone's opinions who gets their talking points and opinions from pseudo-documentaries.  They're the same folks who learned all they need to know about climate change from An Inconvenient Truth, discovered the truth about the Kennedy assassination from JFK and got their Vietnam history from Apocalypse Now.

But, hooray for Hollywood, right?

A people that elect corrupt politicians, impostors, thieves and traitors are not victims...but accomplices.
     - George Orwell

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19967 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2013, 6:21 am - IP Logged

If you won the big one. Where would you NOT want to move to?

Type  Utah

Ponder

Patriot

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
        Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #82391
        November 12, 2009
        6305 Posts
        Posted: November 9, 2013, 6:33 am - IP Logged

Here's where I would not want to go:

Anywhere that has the initiative-crushing, creativity-destroying, freedom-limiting, liberty-denying, sloth-like, lumbering, centralized, massive, megalomonstrous mountain of soul-stifling, suffocating, oppressive, bureaucratic government clusterfluck like we have under our current administration in Washington DC.

Here's where I would like to go:

Anywhere God and His Son Jesus Christ can be worshipped and publicly acknowledged without some whining lib filing suit because him is OFFENDED. Where men marry only women and women marry only men and none of them kill their precious babies.

Where a man can carry his gun and do anything else he wants to do as long as he's not hurting anybody without the whining weasels of the Left having hissy-fits or slimy, sniveling, government bureaucrats legislating against it.

Somewhere politicians realize they work for us and not the other way around -- and act like it.

Yeah, that's where I'd prefer to be, where a man is free and the Constitution and the Bill of Rights still mean something like they used to.

But I don't think there's anywhere like that in this country anymore.

And that's sad cuz it wasn't that long ago that we used to be free.

Thumbs Up I Agree!

I Love Pink & Green 1908

United States
          Member #130815
          July 25, 2012
          1636 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2013, 8:52 am - IP Logged

"Why are we disscussing politics on a lottery website??"

We?

No, you.

All by yourself.

LOL you yes you brought it up Mr. bailout

Milwaukee, WI
            United States
            Member #3131
            December 27, 2003
            665 Posts
            Posted: November 9, 2013, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

"It IS for me..."

Well, that's all that matters then, as long as YOU get a good deal, the hell with the country and the hell with the Constitution, right?

Your party's police-state can now force us to buy anything they want us to buy.

They no longer represent us.

They rule us.

And all you little closet fascists love it.

Ain't that right?

Yep, that manditory participation plan was CREATED and bragged about by the 2012 facist CONSERVATIVE/Republicoward candidate for president.

The manditory participation plan was called constitutional by the facist conservative SUPREME COURT.

Of course ole Ridge know more law than anybody.

rdgrnr, so YOU want to be uninsured/under insured, and when you CAN'T come up with the payment on a million dollar hospital bill, you want to saddle ME with the bill. That is being a leech. When a bill goes uncoverd, it is payed for by the properly insured.

If you CAN cover that million dollar bill, why are you crying about a small payment.

and the hell with the Constitution, right?

It is old rdgrnr that doesn't care when the constitutional rights get infringed, unless it applies to him. On top of that when Tesla gets their rights infringed he attacks Tesla. Attcking the victim. 

Poor old rdgrnr, so picked on. I live in the same world as rdgrnr, but I seem to be able to do what ever I want to do. I AM FREE. I don't know why YOU have a problem.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2013, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Yep, that manditory participation plan was CREATED and bragged about by the 2012 facist CONSERVATIVE/Republicoward candidate for president.

The manditory participation plan was called constitutional by the facist conservative SUPREME COURT.

Of course ole Ridge know more law than anybody.

rdgrnr, so YOU want to be uninsured/under insured, and when you CAN'T come up with the payment on a million dollar hospital bill, you want to saddle ME with the bill. That is being a leech. When a bill goes uncoverd, it is payed for by the properly insured.

If you CAN cover that million dollar bill, why are you crying about a small payment.

and the hell with the Constitution, right?

It is old rdgrnr that doesn't care when the constitutional rights get infringed, unless it applies to him. On top of that when Tesla gets their rights infringed he attacks Tesla. Attcking the victim. 

Poor old rdgrnr, so picked on. I live in the same world as rdgrnr, but I seem to be able to do what ever I want to do. I AM FREE. I don't know why YOU have a problem.

I can pay my bills, marky mark, you can't.

You've mentioned previously that you don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out. That's why you and the rest of the low-info crowd want everything for free. You're like a pack of wild hyenas. Well, cheer up, numbnuts, your man is in there and things are gonna be real good for you for a while until it all collapses.

Then your kids and grandkids can fend for themselves in the war and devastation and suffering that will surely follow.

But that's ok as long as YOU get a good deal, right, moron? You fkng idiot.

Mike was right, you're a functional illiterate, a babbling, self-absorbed, functional illiterate.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: November 9, 2013, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Ridge, they realize it, but they're so delusional b/c  they're positive they'll be part of the ruling class.  They'll meekly climb into the boxcars thinking they're being sent to a holiday resort.

Did you catch the "oil company plot" with regards to the EV1's demise?  Straight out of Who Killed the Electric Car?  Dunno 'bout you, but I severely discount anyone's opinions who gets their talking points and opinions from pseudo-documentaries.  They're the same folks who learned all they need to know about climate change from An Inconvenient Truth, discovered the truth about the Kennedy assassination from JFK and got their Vietnam history from Apocalypse Now.

But, hooray for Hollywood, right?

Yep.

They don't call 'em the low-information crowd for nothing, Mike

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke