Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Keno method and strategies

Topic closed. 186 replies. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 2 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
Corfu
Greece
Member #148714
November 9, 2013
51 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2013, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Bang Head Opps my bad

by the way Welcome kenoenthusiast   See Ya!

stay tuned...I need ALL OF you!!!!

Corfu
    Greece
    Member #148714
    November 9, 2013
    51 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2013, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Ogivens15, You are right, and I am right. As I explained in Greece Keno stops at night and starts the other day. This is the opportunity for us to beat Keno. Take the 22 hot numbers (choose left area) and apply the system. There is plenty of time to find them all. Fill in then your ticket for 10 draws and put your bets first thing in the morning!!!

By the by, I know that in some states there are boards that follow the game all the time and of course hot and cold numbers are depicted on the screen for players as a guide... Sorry but I can not be there with all of you to know the peculiarities of every keno game in your place!

Cheers...

Corfu
      Greece
      Member #148714
      November 9, 2013
      51 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2013, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

SECOND METHOD "BLIND KENO"

Blind Keno

Watch the trends (left or right) as above. Blindly and automatically for 10 draws. That's my result for my Keno a quarter ago!!!

Results

As you can easily see I bet 20 euros and I had a profit of 13.50 euros. NOT BAD AT ALL!!! because I followed the Keno trends playing on the right side.

***ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR STATE KENO BEFORE APPLYING REAL WAGERS***

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19859 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2013, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

SECOND METHOD "BLIND KENO"

Blind Keno

Watch the trends (left or right) as above. Blindly and automatically for 10 draws. That's my result for my Keno a quarter ago!!!

Results

As you can easily see I bet 20 euros and I had a profit of 13.50 euros. NOT BAD AT ALL!!! because I followed the Keno trends playing on the right side.

***ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR STATE KENO BEFORE APPLYING REAL WAGERS***

I Agree!  Congrats on your winsParty

Let it Snow Snowman

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2013, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

I used to play 2 euros a day for around five months. That is the time that it took me to get an 8/10.

I mainly played different numbers in both combinations.

A good combination here was 1 to 6, delivering several 6/6. So said, you can put some books in the trash can!

Corfu
            Greece
            Member #148714
            November 9, 2013
            51 Posts
            Posted: November 11, 2013, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I used to play 2 euros a day for around five months. That is the time that it took me to get an 8/10.

I mainly played different numbers in both combinations.

A good combination here was 1 to 6, delivering several 6/6. So said, you can put some books in the trash can!

SergeM, I have already put  A LOT of books in the trash can and I don't have any problem to put some more!!! I will throw some technics hoping eventually to help some to win. It's not for the money, as strange as it maybe seem. It's for the win itself and of course money follows...

To say the honest truth I didn't understand what you wrote...I hope some did...

Cheers,

Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123700
              February 27, 2012
              4035 Posts
              Posted: November 11, 2013, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Local keno is a 20/70 with pick 2 to pick 10. The payout has importance, it can change from one country to another.

I program for myself and can take an advantage out of the results.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                BOSTON
                United States
                Member #48
                September 9, 2001
                3594 Posts
                Posted: November 11, 2013, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

want to let you know keno here in Mass. every 4 minutes so hard to analyze so any help would be appreciated from you. My best has been 4 for 4 so far in our 20/80.No Pity!BananaCoffee

Corfu
                  Greece
                  Member #148714
                  November 9, 2013
                  51 Posts
                  Posted: November 12, 2013, 12:12 am - IP Logged

want to let you know keno here in Mass. every 4 minutes so hard to analyze so any help would be appreciated from you. My best has been 4 for 4 so far in our 20/80.No Pity!BananaCoffee

retxx, did you try "Blind Keno"? Try it and let us know the results. If your Keno do not permit to play 11 numbers as here, play 9 NOT 10 numbers.

Let us know. As always, you can virtually check with your keno game. Do not bet any real money.

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19859 Posts
                    Posted: November 12, 2013, 6:03 am - IP Logged

i forgot to say we have the 10-80 daily  Hurray!

Let it Snow Snowman

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                      BOSTON
                      United States
                      Member #48
                      September 9, 2001
                      3594 Posts
                      Posted: November 12, 2013, 10:15 am - IP Logged

In Mass. you can play 12 with a payoff of $1,000,000. Nice huh
                      I am trying your blind method today. Will let you know results later. thanksHippy

Economy class
                        Belgium
                        Member #123700
                        February 27, 2012
                        4035 Posts
                        Posted: November 12, 2013, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Explain me this:

Prediction Statistics for kenoenthusiast

No report available: kenoenthusiast has not posted any predictions.

Corfu
                          Greece
                          Member #148714
                          November 9, 2013
                          51 Posts
                          Posted: November 12, 2013, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Keno method #3 "Locked 2".

I know that lots of you are chasing 2 numbers. The odds of hitting just 2 numbers are for a 12/20/80 Keno  1:2.27.  That's a good percentage... The method plays with some sort of a "secured or locked  two numbers". Those numbers can be for example the hottest numbers at your time of play, or the opposite the most cold numbers at that time or even better 2 numbers acting as pairs for a particular day.

Now, we want to maximize our profit. We add to those 2 numbers a group of 4 numbers ( I call it 2c+4v). C stands for constant and V stands for variable... We need just 2 out of the group of V (four numbers) to hit 4 numbers. In the example below numbers 1+2 are always C (constant) and 3-4-5-6 are V (variables). Choose your variables ACCORDING TO YOUR KENO TRENDS and play the set of C and V as the table below:

1-2-3-4

1-2-3-5

1-2-3-6

1-2-4-5

1-2-4-6

1-2-5-6

Some statistics: The system catches 1 to 6 4 out of 4 (4/4) winnings and several minor profits according to hits...

Good luck! Sulk Off

elkton, maryland
                            United States
                            Member #85565
                            January 18, 2010
                            1028 Posts
                            Posted: November 13, 2013, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

I know that lots of you are chasing 2 numbers. The odds of hitting just 2 numbers are for a 12/20/80 Keno  1:2.27.  That's a good percentage... The method plays with some sort of a "secured or locked  two numbers". Those numbers can be for example the hottest numbers at your time of play, or the opposite the most cold numbers at that time or even better 2 numbers acting as pairs for a particular day.

Now, we want to maximize our profit. We add to those 2 numbers a group of 4 numbers ( I call it 2c+4v). C stands for constant and V stands for variable... We need just 2 out of the group of V (four numbers) to hit 4 numbers. In the example below numbers 1+2 are always C (constant) and 3-4-5-6 are V (variables). Choose your variables ACCORDING TO YOUR KENO TRENDS and play the set of C and V as the table below:

1-2-3-4

1-2-3-5

1-2-3-6

1-2-4-5

1-2-4-6

1-2-5-6

Some statistics: The system catches 1 to 6 4 out of 4 (4/4) winnings and several minor profits according to hits...

Good luck! Sulk Off

For Keno there is no system or method..........Only Luck.

Retiree Charles Crook of Pasadena plays Racetrax daily and occasionally dabbles in Keno, a fast-paced monitor game running every four minutes that lets players choose how many numbers to play and how much money to wager. One day, he decided to ignore the Racetrax ponies and focus his Maryland Lottery play on Keno.

To his amazement, Charles won $10,016!

“This was a fluke,” said the father of five. When playing Keno in the past, Charles would play five numbers or two numbers with a bonus. This time, he played six numbers. His win is more than double his past Keno prizes.

Blue Angel

Ogg

u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19859 Posts
                              Posted: November 13, 2013, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

1-2-3-4

1-2-3-5

1-2-3-6

1-2-4-5

1-2-4-6

1-2-5-6

Good luck! Sulk Off

Thumbs Up i will keep you posted Dance

Let it Snow Snowman

Page 2 of 13