Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Keno method and strategies

Topic closed. 186 replies. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 8 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Ohio has Keno Drawings every 4 min. of the day.

thats the same as video keno (RNG) in new york.

elkton, maryland
    United States
    Member #85565
    January 18, 2010
    1028 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2013, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

I am very happy that a thread is going on Keno...as it is one of my primary games.  I spend many hours and have developed many methods.

Here in NY, we have both a daily (one draw per day) as well as a game drawn every four minutes.

The key is...one is ball drawn and the other is RNG.  Upon analysis, the distributions are very different.  You should recognize which drawing method your game plays and adjust your methods accordingly.

Unless I have missed it (in seven pages so far) not one menton has been made of this.

I'll tell you......I could spend a ton of time outlining many methods I have developed...but to this day..+1/-1 will give you many upcoming winning numbers.

To me..balls and computers have no memory.  Playing hot, cold (or due for any reason numbers) is useless.

In Maryland we have a game every four minutes. There is nor will there ever be a system for Keno. You can have a method of play.

That also will be a losing method.I have methods that I use.

With any method you need luck. This is how you play Keno....

The parents of three usually play the same Keno numbers from week to week but on this Friday night, the wife selected quick pick. “We never spend more than $20 on Keno,” the husband said, and so they bought a $20 ticket with the eight-spot play and five draws. They didn’t pay attention to the drawings and the evening, initially, passed uneventfully. The 48-year-old husband had just returned home from a business trip to London and told his wife, “I’m tired. Let’s go to the house.” They asked the bartender, who they know well, to please check their ticket to see if they had won anything.

What happened next astonished both of them.

“The barmaid came back and whispered to my wife that she won $30,000,” the man said. After an initial outburst of happiness, he remembers, “my wife and the barmaid started to cry.” The sight of the muted celebration and the two weeping women drew attention from other Keno players, who merrily suggested to the pair that the next round was on them! Instead, the Carroll County residents quietly left and hid the ticket at home in a drawer. It wasn’t until Monday, when they researched how to claim their prize on the Lottery’s website and called the Lottery to ask for help, that they realized the win was double the amount they originally thought.

OGG

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19911 Posts
      Posted: December 8, 2013, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

I am very happy that a thread is going on Keno...as it is one of my primary games.  I spend many hours and have developed many methods.

Here in NY, we have both a daily (one draw per day) as well as a game drawn every four minutes.

The key is...one is ball drawn and the other is RNG.  Upon analysis, the distributions are very different.  You should recognize which drawing method your game plays and adjust your methods accordingly.

Unless I have missed it (in seven pages so far) not one menton has been made of this.

I'll tell you......I could spend a ton of time outlining many methods I have developed...but to this day..+1/-1 will give you many upcoming winning numbers.

To me..balls and computers have no memory.  Playing hot, cold (or due for any reason numbers) is useless.

I Agree! I Love Keno Good Luck to you

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19911 Posts
        Posted: December 8, 2013, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

bingo sucks too.

Skeptical

Let it Snow Snowman

Long Island, NY
          United States
          Member #57412
          January 3, 2008
          419 Posts
          Posted: December 8, 2013, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

To start, I want to give you guys a little suggested homework.

Check out any Keno draw and note how many numbers fall within a range of +11/+12 or -11/-12 within the 20 numbers drawn.  This observation is the core of the many conversion methods I have come up with.

Currently, I have a method that produces 5 spot hits with 15 numbers.  I am trying to devlop a wheel (based on how the numbers fall within that framework).  In NY, a 5 spot pays $300.  Hit a couple of those a day and see how it helps you financially.

While I have not hit a ten spot yet;  I have hit many 5 and 6 spots using my methods.  I have hit an 8 spot once

I say this not to brag...but to express frustration that all my hard work has not paid of with better results thus far.

Most of the people I tell my my methods to are folks who play patterns, hot, cold etc...just don't get what I explain to them.  So I am alone working to prove my methods are on target.

Oh yeah, as mentioned, I use totally different methods for the ball drop and RNG drawn games.

Although, Keno has the worst odds (sad fact) ya know why I like it?

It is the only Lottery game I know of where thay draw twice as many balls as are needed to win the jackpot.

u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19911 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2013, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Check out any Keno draw and note how many numbers fall within a range of +11/+12 or -11/-12 within the 20 numbers drawn.  This observation is the core of the many conversion methods I have come up with.

Currently, I have a method that produces 5 spot hits with 15 numbers.  I am trying to devlop a wheel (based on how the numbers fall within that framework).  In NY, a 5 spot pays $300.  Hit a couple of those a day and see how it helps you financially.

While I have not hit a ten spot yet;  I have hit many 5 and 6 spots using my methods.  I have hit an 8 spot once

I say this not to brag...but to express frustration that all my hard work has not paid of with better results thus far.

Most of the people I tell my my methods to are folks who play patterns, hot, cold etc...just don't get what I explain to them.  So I am alone working to prove my methods are on target.

Oh yeah, as mentioned, I use totally different methods for the ball drop and RNG drawn games.

It is the only Lottery game I know of where thay draw twice as many balls as are needed to win the jackpot.

Thumbs UpThanks

Let it Snow Snowman

Corfu
              Greece
              Member #148714
              November 9, 2013
              51 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2013, 9:47 am - IP Logged

First, I am very happy that my thread is going on...

Now some OBSERVATIONS which I might need your help that will benefit EVERY one of us playing Keno. 

FIRST OBSERVATION: I usually play the 5 hot numbers of the last 10 draws as follows:

1-2-4-5

2-3-5

1-3-4

You can of course substitute any of the numbers above according to your hottest numbers in the last 10 draws accrodingly. Now the observation and take notice of it: FOR SOME REASON a week ago the hottest numbers (3 or 4 of them) hitted after the 4th draw... I ride "this horse" and I had some winnings CONSTANTLY. The other day the same method worked on the 10th draw, and I won some minor amount of money making my wagers on the 10th draw after...Today the same method works for the next draw after...so I have to be in a harry extracting the 5 hottest numbers of the last 10 draws! The result: "Winner AGAIN!!!". I DON'T KNOW HOW TODAY's method WILL LAST, but I will ride it until it is OVER!!!!Smile

So, check with your local Keno and WATCH for the results.... let me know if you won sth....

SECOND OBSERVATION:

It's true that guessing winning numbers among 70 or 80 twenty is eventually VERY HARD.... But what about if you have to guess correct 8-9 among 22 numbers? That's far more easily and that is sth that reduces the odds dramatically!!! MAKE THIS TEST FOR YOUR LOCAL KENO. Take the hottest 22 numbers and check how many of the them are on the last 15 draws. You will find that 8 or 9 sometimes 10 (very rarely) come together!!!! 

So this is the test for the rest of you after checking with your local Keno: Find methods and tactis for "grasping" those 8-9 numbers out of 22!!!!

See you... with your results and good luck!!!

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19911 Posts
                Posted: December 9, 2013, 9:56 am - IP Logged
                2, 4, 5, 9, 11, 16, 24, 25, 29, 31, 41, 49, 50, 55, 60, 64, 65, 66, 68, 80
                2, 10, 12, 14, 23, 24, 32, 42, 43, 48, 49, 53, 54, 65, 66, 69, 72, 73, 74, 78
                4, 7, 13, 15, 18, 20, 23, 31, 33, 38, 39, 43, 45, 51, 52, 56, 64, 67, 69, 80
                1, 9, 11, 14, 15, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, 29, 32, 41, 44, 48, 53, 62, 69, 74, 76
                6, 8, 9, 15, 17, 31, 32, 34, 39, 40, 46, 49, 52, 63, 64, 69, 70, 72, 73, 80
                3, 5, 6, 10, 14, 18, 20, 23, 27, 29, 35, 38, 42, 44, 49, 51, 59, 62, 63, 72
                2, 10, 14, 17, 18, 22, 27, 30, 32, 33, 43, 54, 56, 59, 62, 69, 70, 71, 76, 80
                1, 7, 8, 13, 21, 22, 30, 37, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 52, 53, 72, 73, 78, 80
                2, 5, 7, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 30, 32, 33, 38, 45, 48, 49, 53, 59, 62, 66, 80
                1, 20, 24, 25, 29, 32, 33, 34, 35, 39, 44, 46, 52, 53, 57, 59, 63, 70, 72, 74

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19911 Posts
                  Posted: December 9, 2013, 9:58 am - IP Logged

I think i will try taking out the 70's because they seem to like to do that here a lot sometime they take out all the 20's and 50's etc..so yeah i get what your saying better odds that wayI Agree!

Let it Snow Snowman

Corfu
                    Greece
                    Member #148714
                    November 9, 2013
                    51 Posts
                    Posted: December 9, 2013, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

DownandDirty,

give us one conversion method of yours as an example in order to test it...

elkton, maryland
                      United States
                      Member #85565
                      January 18, 2010
                      1028 Posts
                      Posted: December 9, 2013, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

As long as you think you have methods that you think will beat Keno you will be frustrated. I play Keno at times never thinking I have a system. I just play my favorite numbers.

OGG

Long Island, NY
                        United States
                        Member #57412
                        January 3, 2008
                        419 Posts
                        Posted: December 9, 2013, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

As long as you think you have methods that you think will beat Keno you will be frustrated. I play Keno at times never thinking I have a system. I just play my favorite numbers.

OGG

No no.  This system (one of many) provides 5 to 6 spot hits from a pool of 15 numbers...usually within four to five draws...or less.

However, it is for the (RNG drawn every four minute)

I am sure usable as many of these games are RNG drawn.

In short, it is an algorythm

I'll come back and type a few out later.

Long Island, NY
                          United States
                          Member #57412
                          January 3, 2008
                          419 Posts
                          Posted: December 10, 2013, 12:19 am - IP Logged

No no.  This system (one of many) provides 5 to 6 spot hits from a pool of 15 numbers...usually within four to five draws...or less.

However, it is for the (RNG drawn every four minute)

I am sure usable as many of these games are RNG drawn.

In short, it is an algorythm

I'll come back and type a few out later.

Since I will never know the algorythm construction parameters, all I can do is develop methods to capitalize on the tenedencies of how it distributes numbers.

You won't understand my system (one of many) unless I explain in two steps.  This system involves simple math procedures to "one" specially selected number from the last draw.

Step 1:

Select a number (amongst the 20 drawn) that dosent fall in a +11/-11/+12/-12 distance with any of the other numbers drawn.

I call this an "unconnected" number.

Example (I'll use five numbers for illustration):

12-23-37-46-58

The number 37 is the unconnected number amongst the pool of five.

Indeed, look at the 20 number draws from your own games and you will notice that (on average) 60-70% fall in the 11/12 framework.  They do in my games.  Very consistently.

It is possible that a different spread (+5/+6/-5/+5  etc....) comes up in your games.  Analysis will tell you that.

Let me know what you find.  If you don't see this in your game...no point in going to step 2

Corfu
                            Greece
                            Member #148714
                            November 9, 2013
                            51 Posts
                            Posted: December 10, 2013, 1:38 am - IP Logged

I don't know if I should begin a new thread on this subject: "How we define hold/cold/medium numbers in Keno?". It's true that for a "sort period of time" certain numbers carry some short of dynamics with them, enough in our life to benefit and play. But in Keno most of the numbers fall in the last 20 draws even less...So? 

Your ideas will be valuable... for testing.

DownandDirty,

carry on with your system as I see some 11/12 patterns on my Keno...

Long Island, NY
                              United States
                              Member #57412
                              January 3, 2008
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: December 10, 2013, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Since I will never know the algorythm construction parameters, all I can do is develop methods to capitalize on the tenedencies of how it distributes numbers.

You won't understand my system (one of many) unless I explain in two steps.  This system involves simple math procedures to "one" specially selected number from the last draw.

Step 1:

Select a number (amongst the 20 drawn) that dosent fall in a +11/-11/+12/-12 distance with any of the other numbers drawn.

I call this an "unconnected" number.

Example (I'll use five numbers for illustration):

12-23-37-46-58

The number 37 is the unconnected number amongst the pool of five.

Indeed, look at the 20 number draws from your own games and you will notice that (on average) 60-70% fall in the 11/12 framework.  They do in my games.  Very consistently.

It is possible that a different spread (+5/+6/-5/+5  etc....) comes up in your games.  Analysis will tell you that.

Let me know what you find.  If you don't see this in your game...no point in going to step 2

Step 2:

In step 1 we have determined that number 37 is our number.

First...add +1/-1 to it and include it as well.

Chart 1

Second...add +11/-11 to each number and carry it out two places

Chart 2

16-27-38-49-60

15-26-37-48-59

14-25-36-47-58

Here are your fifteen numbers

As a side note..you will want to use a number in the middle (in the 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's) so you will have room to do the math.

I am doing ongoing filtering analysis to reduce these numbers down.

Page 8 of 13