Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why do so many systems fail?

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 3 years ago by empassioned1.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
Connecticut
United States
Member #61623
May 29, 2008
20581 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2013, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Ira Curry just cleared about $100 million by playing family birthdays. Do you think that means birthdays are a good way to predict what numbers will be drawn in the future?

I really can't argue that concept because it's well known over the country that many winners of various JP's (usually Cash5 or 6) have used the same tactics..

How can one argue that it doesn't work.?  ..at least with JP related games,you only need to win once anyhow  lol

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2013, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

"...no one in their right mind would play for years and lose money."

That means about 99% of lottery players are not in their right mind.

Never looked at it that way, but I guess most of us who don't have a winning system hope whatever system we do have, mixed with a little luck, may win here and there.

I'm pretty sure there are many more like the three individuals I mentioned above, but we haven't noticed them.

I wish I knew what they were using. I believe Peter is using a Steve Player system which I want to buy shortly.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2013, 12:06 am - IP Logged

"...no one in their right mind would play for years and lose money."

That means about 99% of lottery players are not in their right mind.

Without the 99% there wouldn't be a jackpot worthy of the 1% in their right mind buying tickets for.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
        NYC
        United States
        Member #117984
        October 19, 2011
        1843 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2013, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Never looked at it that way, but I guess most of us who don't have a winning system hope whatever system we do have, mixed with a little luck, may win here and there.

I'm pretty sure there are many more like the three individuals I mentioned above, but we haven't noticed them.

I wish I knew what they were using. I believe Peter is using a Steve Player system which I want to buy shortly.

I went to his website and he got some great systems that look like they work, for the pick 4.

I would like to buy his whole system but it's too much. You can buy them individually but one may need two or three strategies to work.

Sorry Todd, I don't mean to promote SP. Just pointing out some strategies.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19871 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2013, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Honestly, you've answered a lot of your own questions here  and I'll be back later to elaborate more.

L.L.

LOL

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
            NY
            United States
            Member #121961
            January 21, 2012
            3157 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2013, 1:09 am - IP Logged

I went to his website and he got some great systems that look like they work, for the pick 4.

I would like to buy his whole system but it's too much. You can buy them individually but one may need two or three strategies to work.

Sorry Todd, I don't mean to promote SP. Just pointing out some strategies.

You can have mine for free. Put money in the machine and press QP. It won me about 200 this year.

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
              NYC
              United States
              Member #117984
              October 19, 2011
              1843 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2013, 1:59 am - IP Logged

You can have mine for free. Put money in the machine and press QP. It won me about 200 this year.

Lol.

You have better luck than me. My picks compared to QP, I won more with my picks.

That's why I'm always looking for other strategies to incorporate with mine... :D

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: December 30, 2013, 2:54 am - IP Logged

Without the 99% there wouldn't be a jackpot worthy of the 1% in their right mind buying tickets for.

Exactly.

empassioned1's avatar - abns7
                  Saint Louis, Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #17000
                  June 9, 2005
                  46 Posts
                  Posted: December 31, 2013, 3:28 am - IP Logged

Well I messed the post up by not "quoting" the "because it's impossible to consistently predict random events" (or something like that)

But that is your complete answer... no system is going to work or be full proof or everyone would be winning.

If the eyes are the windows to the soul, let me see you without the shades drawn

What's a Hades Bunny?  Well let's just say you don't wanna be jumpin' over MY back fence.  But hey, you ain't afraid a lil white rabbit now are ya?

empassioned1's avatar - abns7
                    Saint Louis, Missouri
                    United States
                    Member #17000
                    June 9, 2005
                    46 Posts
                    Posted: December 31, 2013, 3:43 am - IP Logged

I really can't argue that concept because it's well known over the country that many winners of various JP's (usually Cash5 or 6) have used the same tactics..

How can one argue that it doesn't work.?  ..at least with JP related games,you only need to win once anyhow  lol

I would argue that statistically if a game is played long enough all combinations (whoever birthdays they belong to) will come up, but it's the culmination of when the winner plays those numbers and the randomness of the draw produces them at the same time.

For every JP winner who's played daddy and mommy's birthday and won, there are as Rdgrnr said, a larger number (99%) of people who play them and do not win.

Thank God we are all individual in how we play the game, otherwise we'd all be winning a dime or quarter when our numbers did come up and everyone else had them too.

If the eyes are the windows to the soul, let me see you without the shades drawn

What's a Hades Bunny?  Well let's just say you don't wanna be jumpin' over MY back fence.  But hey, you ain't afraid a lil white rabbit now are ya?