Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 8:41 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr.Miralce's 3 - 6 - 9 Theory. Win Box Or Straight.

Topic closed. 215 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Cupcake10.

Page 9 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
United States
Member #1647
June 10, 2003
2724 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2014, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

I'LL PUT MY PI METHODOLOGY AGAINST ANYONE ELSE

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
    NYC
    United States
    Member #117984
    October 19, 2011
    1843 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2014, 12:01 am - IP Logged

I'LL PUT MY PI METHODOLOGY AGAINST ANYONE ELSE

I've been watching up on PI. Let's see what you got. :)

I love entertainment hehe.

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
      Member #91718
      May 23, 2010
      690 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2014, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Agreed. If we can get a simple, concise, step-by-step system, everyone will be a happy camper. Just an opinion.

Dr. M. I like your theories but others are having a hard time to spell it out. If possible,
      can you write it very clearly, user friendly, and ethical?

For example:

9-1-8 Theory

Step 1.

When there is a draw e.g. 1723, expect a 9 or 8 to return in the next draw.

297 and 358 Theory

Step 1.

Organize the past winning draws as follows:

NY Win 4 Example

12/23 - 1640
      12/25 - 0289
      12/28 - 3490

Play Double After Consecutive Theory

Step 1. When there is a double (6618), expect a consec. for the next draw e.g. 12, 34, etc.

I'm just throwing out ideas and I probably said your whole system wrong, but something like that can help us.

Also, please show us how your strategies work with one another. If a player decides to use the 9-1-8 theory with the 297 and 358 method, how can we approach using it? How do they work together?

Trust me, I've read your threads in the past. You explain it but not strong enough for one to grasp and master it for themselves.

These theories should be so easy, it's easy like using mirrors (1=6).

Just my two cents. I'm ready to get flamed, lmao.

Well put, New York. Now wait for it... wait for it... Leaving

NYC
        United States
        Member #117984
        October 19, 2011
        1843 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2014, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Well put, New York. Now wait for it... wait for it... Leaving

Thanks cupcake. I hope. The Doctor is a good man but he rarely quotes anyone. I hope he can respond to my post and finally come through and potentially prove his theories. I'd also like to see some predictions. I've been checking the Maryland thread. There was one time he predicted before the live draw and came close, with a one-off.

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2014, 12:26 am - IP Logged

I think I got what the Dr. is basically saying. If you see a 369 for example, embedded within a list of consecutive lottery winning numbers, then there's a good chance those three numbers will re-integrate themselves back somewhere within the next week or so. Your job is to figure out what orientation they will show themselves in, and the approximate time when this will happen.

Or, that 369 will trigger "other specific" number/s to be played.

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2014, 12:44 am - IP Logged

I think I got what the Dr. is basically saying. If you see a 369 for example, embedded within a list of consecutive lottery winning numbers, then there's a good chance those three numbers will re-integrate themselves back somewhere within the next week or so. Your job is to figure out what orientation they will show themselves in, and the approximate time when this will happen.

Or, that 369 will trigger "other specific" number/s to be played.

Good luck with that needle in a haystack.The "Dr." basically isn't saying anything. It's all gibberish.  And if I see a 123, 456, 789 ad nauseum embedded within a list of lottery wins chances are I'll see them too in the next few days or weeks.  

If anyone feels that his numbers trigger any other numbers, then I should tell you that one good reason for believing the good "Dr." is that many other foolish people believe in him.

His system really takes the guesswork out of it! It's all random and his random BS

NYC
              United States
              Member #117984
              October 19, 2011
              1843 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2014, 12:52 am - IP Logged

In response to flossdog's deleted post.

I agree. However, as I said before his theories give me a guide on what to look for next in future draws.

Here is a workout I was doing in a thread, in conjunction with the doctor's theory:

"12/18/13 New York Evening Results: 2240

Since there's a double there, according to Dr. M, we have to consider a consec for the midday.

Since we already have our key pairs, and they're all consecs, we now consider Dr. M's theories.

(918 - 5209 - 6401 - 297 - 358)

OK, looking at 2240, we can expect a 9, 7, and 5 to show in future draws.

Problem! We need to know what root sum is due!!! How do we figure out what Root Sum is due?"

Original link, page 2: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/269226/2

As I looked at the 2240, the following next day, the winning results were:

12/19/2013 New York Midday Results: 0509

So, my predicting was there. We did get the 5 and 9. Still,  I didn't know how to use that info to figure out the winner is unless I used every number that consisted of 5 and 9.

Also, I did say we had to expect a consec. Indeed, we got a conses, but for the evening on 12/19/13 as 6317.

If he can boil down and give use instructions, we can potentially win with these theories. I still have hope in it.

United States
                Member #110594
                May 8, 2011
                885 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2014, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Thanks cupcake. I hope. The Doctor is a good man but he rarely quotes anyone. I hope he can respond to my post and finally come through and potentially prove his theories. I'd also like to see some predictions. I've been checking the Maryland thread. There was one time he predicted before the live draw and came close, with a one-off.

A good man? Rarely quotes anyone? Why should he? He's the Miracle man! The lottery savior. WOW! One off?? Isn't that amazing! I think we've all done that hundreds of times. I got news for you, he's not responding to you or anyone else. He's too busy eating out, shopping with his wife, watching TV in his big house and taking his kids to their private schools.

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #117984
                  October 19, 2011
                  1843 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2014, 1:00 am - IP Logged

A good man? Rarely quotes anyone? Why should he? He's the Miracle man! The lottery savior. WOW! One off?? Isn't that amazing! I think we've all done that hundreds of times. I got news for you, he's not responding to you or anyone else. He's too busy eating out, shopping with his wife, watching TV in his big house and taking his kids to their private schools.

Lmao. Dang . Wow. That's mean but funny. Lol.

I say good man in a sense he takes time to contribute to LP. Just an opinion.

United States
                    Member #116344
                    September 8, 2011
                    3941 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2014, 1:08 am - IP Logged

I agree. However, as I said before his theories give me a guide on what to look for next in future draws.

Here is a workout I was doing in a thread, in conjunction with the doctor's theory:

Since there's a double there, according to Dr. M, we have to consider a consec for the midday.

Since we already have our key pairs, and they're all consecs, we now consider Dr. M's theories.

Problem! We need to know what root sum is due!!! How do we figure out what Root Sum is due?"

So, my predicting was there. We did get the 5 and 9. Still,  I didn't know how to use that info to figure out the winner is unless I used every number that consisted of 5 and 9.

Also, I did say we had to expect a consec. Indeed, we got a conses, but for the evening on 12/19/13 as 6317.

If he can boil down and give use instructions, we can potentially win with these theories. I still have hope in it.

You lost me when you said this 'Problem! We need to know what root sum is due', why do you  need this parameter?  why not sum, digit differential   etc...? I am trying understand the choice of parameter within this random setting.

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #117984
                      October 19, 2011
                      1843 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2014, 1:13 am - IP Logged

You lost me when you said this 'Problem! We need to know what root sum is due', why do you  need this parameter?  why not sum, digit differential   etc...? I am trying understand the choice of parameter within this random setting.

Once I figured out what numbers we can expect, I then look for the  root sum. So, if the root sum due was 5, I'll consider sum 14 and only use digits that consisted of 5, 9, and 7.

Hope that made sense? In that thread, I was hoping to use Addai's methods, Dr. M's theories, and LottoBux's analysis to pin-point the win.

I like to believe it takes more than one strategy to win. Just a belief.

That's why I like Lottery Post. There are so many great ideas. If we put all of them together systematically, we can win big!

United States
                        Member #110594
                        May 8, 2011
                        885 Posts
                        Posted: January 4, 2014, 1:17 am - IP Logged

New York,

when picking 4 numbers you have a 50.4% chance of having non repeating numbers and a 43.2% chance of a double. To have 2 consecutive numbers

in a pick 4 is well over 90%. So to say a consecutive is going to hit after a double, you have a 9/10 chance of doing that anyways. Miracle makes it seems like he discovered something new! Go check out NY results, you'll see consecutives galore after almost every drawing. This is no great revelation just more Miracle BS exposed.

NYC
                          United States
                          Member #117984
                          October 19, 2011
                          1843 Posts
                          Posted: January 4, 2014, 1:22 am - IP Logged

New York,

when picking 4 numbers you have a 50.4% chance of having non repeating numbers and a 43.2% chance of a double. To have 2 consecutive numbers

in a pick 4 is well over 90%. So to say a consecutive is going to hit after a double, you have a 9/10 chance of doing that anyways. Miracle makes it seems like he discovered something new! Go check out NY results, you'll see consecutives galore after almost every drawing. This is no great revelation just more Miracle BS exposed.

It's true.. I'm speechless...who could disagree?

United States
                            Member #116344
                            September 8, 2011
                            3941 Posts
                            Posted: January 4, 2014, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Once I figured out what numbers we can expect, I then look for the  root sum. So, if the root sum due was 5, I'll consider sum 14 and only use digits that consisted of 5, 9, and 7.

Hope that made sense? In that thread, I was hoping to use Addai's methods, Dr. M's theories, and LottoBux's analysis to pin-point the win.

I like to believe it takes more than one strategy to win. Just a belief.

That's why I like Lottery Post. There are so many great ideas. If we put all of them together systematically, we can win big!

' just a belief', how do you measure this belief in random setting? you listed how a method should follow step by step structural format, so am wondering  where this belief  fit in this  format.

United States
                              Member #110594
                              May 8, 2011
                              885 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2014, 1:24 am - IP Logged

I'm done ranting on Dr. Miracle. BedSo you people can sail the titanic with him because he's  the captain.Thinking of...

Page 9 of 15