Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr.Miralce's 3 - 6 - 9 Theory. Win Box Or Straight.

Topic closed. 215 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Cupcake10.

Page 10 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
New York's avatar - 103h4yr
NYC
United States
Member #117984
October 19, 2011
1843 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2014, 1:28 am - IP Logged

' just a belief', how do you measure this belief in random setting? you listed how a method should follow step by step structural format, so am wondering  where this belief  fit in this  format.

I worded wrong I guess. Sorry. I should have used a word like philosophy or principle.

I word very carefully cause some will always try to disagree with the notion it takes multiple strategies to win.

Igamble's avatar - spider
    nj
    United States
    Member #145657
    August 10, 2013
    974 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2014, 1:31 am - IP Logged

NY i think your statement -the one posted @12.15pm-sumarizes dr. miracle system-it works perfectly after the draw,and if a predictions is needed well it will b close...enough..well thats no good in the winners teritory.I have in the last 3-4months on p3 posted at least 10straights for individual states  out of 6-10sets max.i rarely post p3predictions .i find childish dr. miracle view on the sets of his choice ..is a nice way to play if we were kids ..but we are adults and do this for a reason.net profit !

NYC
      United States
      Member #117984
      October 19, 2011
      1843 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2014, 1:47 am - IP Logged

NY i think your statement -the one posted @12.15pm-sumarizes dr. miracle system-it works perfectly after the draw,and if a predictions is needed well it will b close...enough..well thats no good in the winners teritory.I have in the last 3-4months on p3 posted at least 10straights for individual states  out of 6-10sets max.i rarely post p3predictions .i find childish dr. miracle view on the sets of his choice ..is a nice way to play if we were kids ..but we are adults and do this for a reason.net profit !

I do agree. We're here to make free income, basically.

Seasoned veterans are not interested in close, one off, etc.

Their only main concern and top priority is to make a net profit. Profits. Bankroll.

I'm one of those type of players. I'm only interested in making big money. I thought here that his theories coupled with other methods can do that for me.

I do have a system of my own. However, I wanted to try something new.

Adobe and Igamble, I've been reading your threads and you guys are doing an excellent job calling straight hits.

I however like to try for myself to get my wins. You guys are an excellent addition to LP to help new players and states who play the daily game everyday. Thank you all for your contributions. It is well appreciated it, keep up the superb work.

Albany, GA
        United States
        Member #100611
        November 15, 2010
        10162 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2014, 1:54 am - IP Logged

I do agree. We're here to make free income, basically.

Seasoned veterans are not interested in close, one off, etc.

Their only main concern and top priority is to make a net profit. Profits. Bankroll.

I'm one of those type of players. I'm only interested in making big money. I thought here that his theories coupled with other methods can do that for me.

I do have a system of my own. However, I wanted to try something new.

Adobe and Igamble, I've been reading your threads and you guys are doing an excellent job calling straight hits.

I however like to try for myself to get my wins. You guys are an excellent addition to LP to help new players and states who play the daily game everyday. Thank you all for your contributions. It is well appreciated it, keep up the superb work.

New York, lest I once again be accused by the mother hen of hijacking the thread, I will be brief and just say that I am pleased to make your acquaintance and to learn of some of your very sensible ideas. Your participation in this discussion has been very useful and I and look forward to following your future posts.

United States
          Member #116344
          September 8, 2011
          3919 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2014, 1:58 am - IP Logged

I worded wrong I guess. Sorry. I should have used a word like philosophy or principle.

I word very carefully cause some will always try to disagree with the notion it takes multiple strategies to win.

No wasn't the wrong wording, the unknown has always been the degree certainty in philosophical assumptions. I am trying to say lottery is Random, so is our lifes, the chance been born is 1 in millions , but you are here.

Lets take this scenerio of'' walking your dog every morning at precise time on a choosen route at a fixed distant with constant  steps> what's the probability of stepping on the same spot the next day,tne next two days, a week? are your steps the same as previous days? you may step on the same spot the next day, but you have no knowledge of such occurrence. let's assumed you're aware, are the step of previous day on the same spot today the same? no,does how lottery is, without digits the balls are the same, so trying to fiquire out with all these parameters is a stretch. I know many do not subscribe to the ideal of lottery been random, why? Build your system around such scenerio and your predictions will be enhanced, i have been there and still there.

NYC
            United States
            Member #117984
            October 19, 2011
            1843 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2014, 2:01 am - IP Logged

New York, lest I once again be accused by the mother hen of hijacking the thread, I will be brief and just say that I am pleased to make your acquaintance and to learn of some of your very sensible ideas. Your participation in this discussion has been very useful and I and look forward to following your future posts.

Likewise, KAL. Thank you for the kind gesture.

NYC
              United States
              Member #117984
              October 19, 2011
              1843 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2014, 2:07 am - IP Logged

No wasn't the wrong wording, the unknown has always been the degree certainty in philosophical assumptions. I am trying to say lottery is Random, so is our lifes, the chance been born is 1 in millions , but you are here.

Lets take this scenerio of'' walking your dog every morning at precise time on a choosen route at a fixed distant with constant  steps> what's the probability of stepping on the same spot the next day,tne next two days, a week? are your steps the same as previous days? you may step on the same spot the next day, but you have no knowledge of such occurrence. let's assumed you're aware, are the step of previous day on the same spot today the same? no,does how lottery is, without digits the balls are the same, so trying to fiquire out with all these parameters is a stretch. I know many do not subscribe to the ideal of lottery been random, why? Build your system around such scenerio and your predictions will be enhanced, i have been there and still there.

"so trying to figure out with all parameters is a stretch"

Indeed, it is.

How do we figure out random? That is the only question that comes to mind.

To emphasize, lottery is truly random?

Igamble's avatar - spider
                nj
                United States
                Member #145657
                August 10, 2013
                974 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2014, 2:47 am - IP Logged

NY ,THANK YOU !

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                  Member #142494
                  May 13, 2013
                  2852 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2014, 3:32 am - IP Logged

The systems part of the forum is always so entertaining ... lol... I'm a nobody , but ill put in my 2cents ...... Dr. Miracle ... his theorys can get some people some wins i think.... if you understand it and stick to it ... the only problem i have is .... there is never a list of predictions prior to the hits usually .... ... but instead , mostly (and this is what is seems to me) there are just posts after the fact showing where it worked and saying hey look it works ... so since there is no prior prediction accompanied with those winning numbers than it rubs some people here the wrong way ..... BUT i can say ... all this could be cleared up with posting predictions prior to the draws the "hey look it works posts" as it would give us an idea of how well it works, how often, how fast .... etc ..... because i dont know from when he just  shows where it works , whether it works less often than it does work, or what the average time is expected to get the hit and other important things .... with that said ... only unkind words or actions deserve unkind words .... so some posts here on the systems part of the forum , to me are a little out of hand... or uncalled for ... lines seem to be constantly crossed from constructive criticism to uncalled for meanness , ... but i dont care ... lol..just saying

Adobea ..... I love her posts ..... I think she is awesome.... do i have any idea what she is posting and what those big words mean or how she comes up with those numbers ...... well , to  certain point then i get lost ... short answer... NO... thats her thing ....and it works... but I also notice adobea pushes the random thing against all systems...  most of the systems and ways people beat the lottery are based off patterns or trends and not randomness... i personally dont think the lottery is random .. thats my opinion ..... i dont think there is a such thing as a man made "random number generator"  ..... which is why the random number generators get reset , every so often so they can disrupt any patterns that may be occuring .... if its random, then people like jonnybgood wouldnt be able to spot patterns the way he does , as well as some other good people here on LP ... so the random thing adobea has perfected works great, but other systems or ways people do numbers which has nothing to do with random also work ..... there a many people making huge money out here  from the lottery, most of which do not post on LP , and they do not consider random in any way when predicting what to play... but obviously the random thing works well also as adobea has showed us...

the bottom line is dr miracles 3,6,9 thing .... cash34ologist smd method, adobeas random sets, or one of lottollaffs or one of lakerbens rundowns, can all get you to the winning number ...... the question is , whatever method you use , are you winning? .. and are you making a profit ?.... thats all that matters ....

one thing i have noticed is that anyone who makes the kind of profit that they could live off of playing lottery , they may have once been here on LP but they are not any longer or they may pop in once in a blue moon to throw people a bone... and the reason why is because they have better things to do , like spend their profits and making more of it ... opposed to arguing or debating here on LP ...I also think most of the people here on LP that people think are so great because they have the winning number on their posts so often , most the time they didnt even win... its kind of boggling to me... people that can have these great lists that have winners on them, and they post , hey look, i posted the winner... but unbeknownst to the people who congratulate them, they didnt actually play the number or win anything....  so to me , i think there are many good and even great players/predictors on LP right now, but if someone posts frequently or posts alot on LP or engages in debates or arguments,  they are not really making the big money.. once they are , they will be gone ... or rarely seen..... because they no longer care...   I know i wont ... LOL ....

one thing i was thinking we should do is have a competition ...... like contestants post so many numbers per draw for a certain state, or states , or however we figure out is the best way to do it ......, put systems, theories , to the test agains each other over the course of a lets say a week ....then we can see what works most constantly .... some people may say use the predictions part of the forum, but i personally dont like using it .......... someone should really organize something .... get some of the best people together, or people who think they are the best , etc ... , now that would be cool ...... or even a contest to show who can win the most money over the course of a week, whether its from one hit or 5 hits ..... as of course profit is king .... not sure the best way to go about it but just a thought.... people have a disagreement here .... issue a challenge and settle it ...... LOL ...

If your method , theory , etc makes YOU a profit , nothing else matters ....

I personally dont follow or like Dr. Miracles methods and thats my opinoin , if it makes him or other people money thats awesome and i hope they are..and nothing i say or anyone else says him from posting ..... what i would like to see is the people who have criticized the harderst ... can you please show us what it is you guys do to predict or show us your methods , or better yet predictions, that would make any argument null and void ... because numbers NEVER lie ... not saying anyone is .... but i personally always wonder when i see these things going on this part of the forum, what the people who are criticizing others very harshly are doing or how good they actually are? ..... sidenote: wheres the most entertaining guy of 2013 ... cash4ninja at ? ... lol

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

Albany, GA
                    United States
                    Member #100611
                    November 15, 2010
                    10162 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2014, 10:11 am - IP Logged

sidenote: wheres the most entertaining guy of 2013 ... cash4ninja at ? ... lol

ineedahit, He's still around although maintaining a much lower profile under a new screen name and with a new area of focus that he now deems more profitable than Cash 4.

It was from none other than our illustrious colleague cash4ninja that I first heard of the praises of Dr. Miracle theory, Lol

United States
                      Member #110594
                      May 8, 2011
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2014, 10:13 am - IP Logged

AMEN!I Agree!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23260 Posts
                        Posted: January 4, 2014, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Date:  Janurary 03, 2014

Dear  LP Admin: 

RE:  Cyberbullying/Cyberharrassment by Two LP Members "flossdog" and "KAL035"

As you can see, I have posted my thread "Dr. Miracle's 3-6-9 Theory. Win Box or Straight"  on Lottery System. 

I am using a  free  member service of LP since December of 2011. 

I have been posting my views and theory of my own on LP Forum. 

Recently,two users of LP,"flossdog" and "KAL035" has been posting comments  on my thread that is NOT related to lottery discussion, but to harm my character. They are doing in a deliberate, repeated, and hostile manner.

This kind of behaviour is known as Cyberbullying/Cyberharrassment. And now, I can't take it anymore. All their comments are or can be used as evidences of cyberbullying/ cyberharrassment  in the court of law. 

In one comment user "flossdog" posted as " I actually believe 369 this his house address he is using." 

In one comment user " KAL035" posted as " Live and Direct from 369 Preposterous Avenue in Miracle City, MD on  New Year's Eve !" 

This LP Forum is use for discussion on Lottery System. But these two users intentions is to harm the character of Dr.Miracle on LP. 

I would like to request LP Admin to take a disciplinary action against these two users. 

Thank you. 

Dr.Miracle.

Posting complaints on the forums is a very bad idea

By doing this, you will:

1. NOT solve the problem,
                        2. Inflame the situation because those you are complaining about will naturally stand up for themselves, and,
                        3. Remove all possibility that I will take your side, because you are publically calling the person out.

I have said this about 10 billion times:  If someone does something abusive, click the REPORT ABUSE link directly on the person's abusive post, and then DO NOTHING ELSE.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

cooltalker's avatar - 256x256 jpg?orig=1
                          Dallas, TX
                          United States
                          Member #147996
                          October 19, 2013
                          16 Posts
                          Posted: January 4, 2014, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

BananaBananaSmashSmashSmashSmashSmash

Smash Texas Smash

USING 2,9,7 RULE...

0 6 7 NOV 25 MOR.

6 0 9 JAN 03 MOR. BOX HIT Smash

6 0 2 ???

0 6 2 ???

Party

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                            MARYLAND
                            United States
                            Member #119884
                            December 5, 2011
                            1636 Posts
                            Posted: January 4, 2014, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

BananaBananaSmashSmashSmashSmashSmash

Smash Texas Smash

USING 2,9,7 RULE...

0 6 7 NOV 25 MOR.

6 0 9 JAN 03 MOR. BOX HIT Smash

6 0 2 ???

0 6 2 ???

Party

Oogle its late, but you're getting there. look at that Date Pattern as well, its 3,5,8 ... Yes Nod

??   8

JAN 03

NOV 25

SOUTH CAROLINA 

0 9 5  EXPECTING

0 3 1  JAN01

0 6 4  JAN02

NEW YORK 

5 8 3  JAN01

8 8 7  JAN04

3 8 4 EXPECTING

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                              MARYLAND
                              United States
                              Member #119884
                              December 5, 2011
                              1636 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2014, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

NEW Jersey

333 419 Crazy

243 Yes Nod        No No lets do analysis... 

according to 3,6, 9 ...last december 

2 9 4  DEC 23

4 6 2  DEC 27

3 4 2  JAN 04  // EXPECTING TONIGHT

Page 10 of 15