Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr.Miralce's 3 - 6 - 9 Theory. Win Box Or Straight.

Topic closed. 215 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Cupcake10.

Page 3 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11119 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2013, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

GEORGIA 

2 5 8 3  DEC16 

PUT THIS DRAWING IN DR.MIRACLE'S FORMAT...3,6,9 

2 5 8 3 

2 5 8 6 

2 5 8 9 

Banana2 8 9 5  DEC 30  Smash

Thumbs UpThumbs Up

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Albany, GA
    United States
    Member #100611
    November 15, 2010
    10164 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2013, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs UpThumbs Up

yeah way to go Dr. Miracle, you called GA Cash 4 after the draw !

United States
      Member #110594
      May 8, 2011
      885 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2013, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

That's why it's a MIRACLE!.. it's after the draw!ROFL

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
        MARYLAND
        United States
        Member #119884
        December 5, 2011
        1636 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2013, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

OHIO 

0 3 4 5  DEC 19 

WHAT DR.MIRACLE'S FORMULA...IF YOU SEE 3,6 OR 9 PUT THEM IN 3,6,9 FORMAT, WHICH IS 

0 3 4 5

0 6 4 5

0 9 4 5 

6 5 0 4     DEC 30  Smash

REMEMBER, CERTAIN NUMBER COMES ON CERTAIN DATE 3,5,8 AND 2,7,9 RULES. 

OF COURSE, ITS A PROCESS WITHIN THE MONTH. 

THIS IS THE POWER OF DR.MIRACLE.. 

OHIO 

9 0 4 5  DEC31  MIDDAY 

Blue Angel "I AM" the Miracle you have been praying for all the time.

elkton, maryland
          United States
          Member #85565
          January 18, 2010
          1028 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2013, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

That's why it's a MIRACLE!.. it's after the draw!ROFL

I Agree!

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
            MARYLAND
            United States
            Member #119884
            December 5, 2011
            1636 Posts
            Posted: December 31, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

OHIO 

0 3 4 5  DEC 19 

WHAT DR.MIRACLE'S FORMULA...IF YOU SEE 3,6 OR 9 PUT THEM IN 3,6,9 FORMAT, WHICH IS 

0 3 4 5

0 6 4 5

0 9 4 5 

6 5 0 4     DEC 30  Smash

REMEMBER, CERTAIN NUMBER COMES ON CERTAIN DATE 3,5,8 AND 2,7,9 RULES. 

OF COURSE, ITS A PROCESS WITHIN THE MONTH. 

OHIO 

Smash9 0 4 5   DEC31 MIDDAY Smash

Banana THEORY MUST WORK...Banana

I POSTED YESTERDAY....0 9 4 5 SUPPOSE TO COME ACCORDING TO MY THEORY..HERE YOU ARE.. 

WHAT ELSE YOU GUYS WANT... 

I LIVE IN MARYLAND, BUT I HELP PEOPLE WHO LIVES IN OHIO...THAT IS THE CHARACTER OF A MAN, A PERSON, WHO GIVES A VALUABLE TIME TO OTHERS

BananaPartyLIFE IS GOOD!!!

Albany, GA
              United States
              Member #100611
              November 15, 2010
              10164 Posts
              Posted: December 31, 2013, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

OHIO 

Smash9 0 4 5   DEC31 MIDDAY Smash

Banana THEORY MUST WORK...Banana

I POSTED YESTERDAY....0 9 4 5 SUPPOSE TO COME ACCORDING TO MY THEORY..HERE YOU ARE.. 

WHAT ELSE YOU GUYS WANT... 

I LIVE IN MARYLAND, BUT I HELP PEOPLE WHO LIVES IN OHIO...THAT IS THE CHARACTER OF A MAN, A PERSON, WHO GIVES A VALUABLE TIME TO OTHERS

BananaPartyLIFE IS GOOD!!!

I'm not trying to badger you, but I keep hearing these incredible claims of your almost prophetic abilities. In this particular case, you failed to mention what I would consider to be some very pertinent information. A quick check of the calendar shows that Monday midday in Ohio was 6504. 9045 is nothing more than a 3 digit return from 6504 with a flip of the 6. Its one of the first plays that would have come to mind if looking for a 3 digit return. 4059/3059 would have been my default plays. I would have additionally done some positional tracking to try and determine which order to play for a straight hit. This "3 digit return" from a previous day draw is something that most veteran players on the GA forum are already acutely aware of. And try to anticipate when it may occur to capitalize on the opportunity. But it's not governed by any "3-6-9 law of numbers" that you apparently claim to have discovered or maybe even be the author of. It could be any three digit return. Check out Ohio midday draw 12/DEC (0132) and 13/DEC (2307). No miraculous occurence there either, but yet another predictable 3 digit return from the previous midday draw.

Not claiming to be any sort of authority myself,  but it just seems a stretch to suggest that 0345 showing in the evening 12 days ago had anything to do with 9045 showing today for midday draw. There's no way you can prove that or establish any definitive nexus. There are no "laws of lottery numbers" that transcend all states and all games as you have alluded in previous postings. But congrats if you or anyone else actually hit 9045 and won some money. I only play Georgia. Happy New Year to all.

United States
                Member #116344
                September 8, 2011
                3928 Posts
                Posted: December 31, 2013, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

I'm not trying to badger you, but I keep hearing these incredible claims of your almost prophetic abilities. In this particular case, you failed to mention what I would consider to be some very pertinent information. A quick check of the calendar shows that Monday midday in Ohio was 6504. 9045 is nothing more than a 3 digit return from 6504 with a flip of the 6. Its one of the first plays that would have come to mind if looking for a 3 digit return. 4059/3059 would have been my default plays. I would have additionally done some positional tracking to try and determine which order to play for a straight hit. This "3 digit return" from a previous day draw is something that most veteran players on the GA forum are already acutely aware of. And try to anticipate when it may occur to capitalize on the opportunity. But it's not governed by any "3-6-9 law of numbers" that you apparently claim to have discovered or maybe even be the author of. It could be any three digit return. Check out Ohio midday draw 12/DEC (0132) and 13/DEC (2307). No miraculous occurence there either, but yet another predictable 3 digit return from the previous midday draw.

Not claiming to be any sort of authority myself,  but it just seems a stretch to suggest that 0345 showing in the evening 12 days ago had anything to do with 9045 showing today for midday draw. There's no way you can prove that or establish any definitive nexus. There are no "laws of lottery numbers" that transcend all states and all games as you have alluded in previous postings. But congrats if you or anyone else actually hit 9045 and won some money. I only play Georgia. Happy New Year to all.

Random, Random, Random, the event is and will always be random.

Albany, GA
                  United States
                  Member #100611
                  November 15, 2010
                  10164 Posts
                  Posted: December 31, 2013, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Random, Random, Random, the event is and will always be random.

I can certainly appreciate that also. That's why most of my hits are denied, LOL

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                    Member #109074
                    April 5, 2011
                    3526 Posts
                    Posted: December 31, 2013, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

ga theory 369

12/28 579

12/31 576

01/3 57? Or perhaps they wait till 1/5,1/8 or 1/9 but 57? Play straight........

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

United States
                      Member #110594
                      May 8, 2011
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: December 31, 2013, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!...and to even suggest that a draw 12 days ago predicted a midday drawing is preposterous and utter rubbish. He looks at those numbers and 2-3-4 weeks prior and tries to find the correlation of his magic numbers that produces a win.

I actually believe 369 this his house address he is using.ROFL

...This should knocking on the top of Dr. Miracle's headSmash

Albany, GA
                        United States
                        Member #100611
                        November 15, 2010
                        10164 Posts
                        Posted: December 31, 2013, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!...and to even suggest that a draw 12 days ago predicted a midday drawing is preposterous and utter rubbish. He looks at those numbers and 2-3-4 weeks prior and tries to find the correlation of his magic numbers that produces a win.

I actually believe 369 this his house address he is using.ROFL

...This should knocking on the top of Dr. Miracle's headSmash

Live and direct from 369 Preposterous Avenue in Miracle City, MD on this New Year's Eve !

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                          Member #91718
                          May 23, 2010
                          690 Posts
                          Posted: January 1, 2014, 3:17 am - IP Logged

Live and direct from 369 Preposterous Avenue in Miracle City, MD on this New Year's Eve !

You all are so funny, I guess this doesn't work for you all.

Waterbury, CT
                            United States
                            Member #145925
                            August 18, 2013
                            31 Posts
                            Posted: January 1, 2014, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Hey Doc, do you have any number picks for CONNECTICUT?

portiarn2006's avatar - yesnurse

United States
                              Member #149372
                              November 29, 2013
                              105 Posts
                              Posted: January 1, 2014, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Gordon not everyone likes Luis Vuitton that's why they have Gucci.  When someone offers you a gift either say thank you, or no thank you.  That harkens back to our kindergarden lessons, "Everything I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarden"

Page 3 of 15