Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr.Miralce's 3 - 6 - 9 Theory. Win Box Or Straight.

Topic closed. 215 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Cupcake10.

Page 6 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Albany, GA
United States
Member #100611
November 15, 2010
10162 Posts
Posted: January 2, 2014, 10:44 am - IP Logged

There once was a Dr. named Miracle

Whose lottery systems were quite lyrical

When they were put to the test

They failed like the rest

Because his systems were not very empirical!

Flossdog's got talent ! Got to give credit where credit's due. That was very good !

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
    Member #91718
    May 23, 2010
    690 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2014, 10:51 am - IP Logged

The miraculous doctor says its his job to do this. Why would it be his job? With something like 642 posts he starting to get this almost cult-like following because he says he's the man with the plan and people like you just accept it and encourage him without any further questions or investigation in regard to the veracity of some outrageous claims.

I know this is the systems forum, but maybe he should just go to a prediction forum and post numbers without the accompanying nonsensical explanantions or decrees about universal laws of numbers that most  experienced players recognize do not hold up to scrutiny.

Calm down... too much fuss over someone else system... if it works, good and if it doesn't, find another system that does.

United States
      Member #110594
      May 8, 2011
      885 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2014, 11:05 am - IP Logged

How? I bet by using the Dr system

You can't be serious Cupcake...you are gullible!....What's in your frosting?ROFL

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
        Member #91718
        May 23, 2010
        690 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2014, 1:17 am - IP Logged

You can't be serious Cupcake...you are gullible!....What's in your frosting?ROFL

LOL... my frosting is cream cheese  I'm not really gulliable. I'm just trying to side with the underdog. I hate to see people get beat up really bad for no reason.Bash

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
          MARYLAND
          United States
          Member #119884
          December 5, 2011
          1636 Posts
          Posted: January 3, 2014, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Talk is Cheap. No No

Show me the money!!!!Yes Nod

Look at that power of  3 - 6 -9 

MARYLAND.

6 6 0  JAN02 MIDDAY

6 9 4  JAN02 EVE

6 3 8  JAN03 MIDDAY BOX..  836 JAN03 MIDDAY 

or using Dr.Miracles 3,5,8 and 3,6,9 rule. and 4,3,7 

5 4 3  DEC31

8 3 6  JAN03  STRAIGHT HIT.. 

3 7 9  EXPECTING SOON 

My Energy is Focused and Directed Toward my Goals.Smash

I expect Only the Best to Happen and it does. Hyper

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: January 3, 2014, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Talk is Cheap. No No

MARYLAND.

6 6 0  JAN02 MIDDAY

6 9 4  JAN02 EVE

5 4 3  DEC31

3 7 9  EXPECTING SOON 

Yes, Miracle talk is cheap and you have plenty of it. Show you the money??? You haven't shown us any yet. Where are your tickets???....What's in your wallet?ROFL

United States
              Member #110594
              May 8, 2011
              885 Posts
              Posted: January 3, 2014, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Talk is Cheap. No No

MARYLAND.

6 6 0  JAN02 MIDDAY

6 9 4  JAN02 EVE

5 4 3  DEC31

3 7 9  EXPECTING SOON 

Also..what happened to 2,9,7 ? can't fit that one in?Smash

Albany, GA
                United States
                Member #100611
                November 15, 2010
                10162 Posts
                Posted: January 3, 2014, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Also..what happened to 2,9,7 ? can't fit that one in?Smash

LOL, I personally like the 641 rule.

Gimper's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                  Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #129311
                  June 15, 2012
                  806 Posts
                  Posted: January 3, 2014, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Thank YOU Dr. Miracle, I see and I get it, Thanks so much for your wisdom on such a difficult game.

ATL Gimper

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                    MARYLAND
                    United States
                    Member #119884
                    December 5, 2011
                    1636 Posts
                    Posted: January 3, 2014, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Date:  Janurary 03, 2014

Dear  LP Admin: 

RE:  Cyberbullying/Cyberharrassment by Two LP Members "flossdog" and "KAL035"

As you can see, I have posted my thread "Dr. Miracle's 3-6-9 Theory. Win Box or Straight"  on Lottery System. 

I am using a  free  member service of LP since December of 2011. 

I have been posting my views and theory of my own on LP Forum. 

Recently,two users of LP,"flossdog" and "KAL035" has been posting comments  on my thread that is NOT related to lottery discussion, but to harm my character. They are doing in a deliberate, repeated, and hostile manner.

This kind of behaviour is known as Cyberbullying/Cyberharrassment. And now, I can't take it anymore. All their comments are or can be used as evidences of cyberbullying/ cyberharrassment  in the court of law. 

In one comment user "flossdog" posted as " I actually believe 369 this his house address he is using." 

In one comment user " KAL035" posted as " Live and Direct from 369 Preposterous Avenue in Miracle City, MD on  New Year's Eve !" 

This LP Forum is use for discussion on Lottery System. But these two users intentions is to harm the character of Dr.Miracle on LP. 

I would like to request LP Admin to take a disciplinary action against these two users. 

Thank you. 

Dr.Miracle.

Albany, GA
                      United States
                      Member #100611
                      November 15, 2010
                      10162 Posts
                      Posted: January 3, 2014, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

oh brother, how ridiculous can you get !

Yes I had a little fun at your expense, but my earlier comments were DIRECTLY related to lottery conversation, point by point in a civil manner as to why I believe this is a fraud that you are perpetrating on the LP community (primarily targeting the newer inexperienced users) And you keep claiming hits that are impossible to substantiate. You keep proclaiming these purported universal "laws of numbers" that transcend all geographical barriers and work with all lottery numbers games. I tried to engage you in intelligent discussion but you failed to respond to any of my comments. Now, suddenly your feeling are hurt so bad. Give me a break Doctor. please.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31337 Posts
                        Posted: January 3, 2014, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

oh brother, how ridiculous can you get !

Yes I had a little fun at your expense, but my earlier comments were DIRECTLY related to lottery conversation, point by point in a civil manner as to why I believe this is a fraud that you are perpetrating on the LP community (primarily targeting the newer inexperienced users) And you keep claiming hits that are impossible to substantiate. You keep proclaiming these purported universal "laws of numbers" that transcend all geographical barriers and work with all lottery numbers games. I tried to engage you in intelligent discussion but you failed to respond to any of my comments. Now, suddenly your feeling are hurt so bad. Give me a break Doctor. please.

You don't like his system and yet you keep coming back to this thread.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Albany, GA
                          United States
                          Member #100611
                          November 15, 2010
                          10162 Posts
                          Posted: January 3, 2014, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

"But these two users intentions is to harm the character of Dr.Miracle on LP."

Another false statement.

As clearly stated in a previous post, my intention is as follows:

okay; I'm just trying to offer a measure of protection by pointing out some glaring deficiencies to keep the newbies from being suckered in by misleading information, thinking that they are going to hit it big and live the good life by following the pitch of the snake oil salesman.

And for EMILYG, as previously pointed out, I would have no interest in "Dr. Miracle" whatsoever if his user name had not been brought into my periphery by a couple of LP members on the GA Cash 4 thread. The way the "theory" was presented made absolutely no sense whatsoever, so I came here seeking some type clarification but unfortunately did not find it. But thank-you for your concern anyway. 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31337 Posts
                            Posted: January 3, 2014, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

"But these two users intentions is to harm the character of Dr.Miracle on LP."

Another false statement.

As clearly stated in a previous post, my intention is as follows:

okay; I'm just trying to offer a measure of protection by pointing out some glaring deficiencies to keep the newbies from being suckered in by misleading information, thinking that they are going to hit it big and live the good life by following the pitch of the snake oil salesman.

And for EMILYG, as previously pointed out, I would have no interest in "Dr. Miracle" whatsoever if his user name had not been brought into my periphery by a couple of LP members on the GA Cash 4 thread. The way the "theory" was presented made absolutely no sense whatsoever, so I came here seeking some type clarification but unfortunately did not find it. But thank-you for your concern anyway. 

Thank you for YOUR concern.  We are adults and can make our own decisions.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Albany, GA
                              United States
                              Member #100611
                              November 15, 2010
                              10162 Posts
                              Posted: January 3, 2014, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for YOUR concern.  We are adults and can make our own decisions.

I know very well of your reputation and would not insult your intelligence by offering you advice on any lottery game. 

As stated, my comments were on behalf of inexperienced and gullible newbies. 

Just a couple of days ago, an new LP member on her very first post introduced herself and stated that "she wanted to learn Dr. Miracle theory"

I thought how sad.  Her very first post. Somehow the newbies are getting the idea that Dr. Miracle is the "go-to man".

He purports to live the good life and implies that you can too if you follow his "rules of numbers".

Bur regardless, I'm starting to see it's an excercise in futility.

Page 6 of 15