Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Jackpot numbers showing up again and again...

Topic closed. 70 replies. Last post 3 years ago by RJOh.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19831 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2014, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Sweet Jesus! This is just amazing. I am now exclusively playing cash/fantasy 5 games and I hope to do well there. I don't think these kinds of repeats ever happened to MM & PB and other 6/49 games. I could be wrong.

Before you get too excited go to http://www.flalottery.com/fantasy5.do to see the number of times that combination has actually matched five.  You may want to take onlymoney off your list of reliable sources of information.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: January 11, 2014, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Before you get too excited go to http://www.flalottery.com/fantasy5.do to see the number of times that combination has actually matched five.  You may want to take onlymoney off your list of reliable sources of information.

I feel bad that I'm so ready to believe without checking. Hopefully it's because I wasn't spending any money so I just blindly believed the post. Thanks for the heads up RJOH.

That money's gone fo ever

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2014, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

I feel bad that I'm so ready to believe without checking. Hopefully it's because I wasn't spending any money so I just blindly believed the post. Thanks for the heads up RJOH.

You're welcome.  There's a lot of misinformation being posted by some LP members, usually if it sounds too good to be true it's not. 

I even recheck my own information when it sounds that good, that's the reason when rdgrnr pointed that out about my WVA infor I rechecked and found an error in the data file.

Most lottery players are looking for cheap easy ways to win and if they think they've found one they're going to do more than just talk about it.

Evil Looking       

NY
        United States
        Member #23835
        October 16, 2005
        3475 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2014, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Sweet Jesus! This is just amazing. I am now exclusively playing cash/fantasy 5 games and I hope to do well there. I don't think these kinds of repeats ever happened to MM & PB and other 6/49 games. I could be wrong.

You know that a 6/49 game has different odds than a 5/39 game, right?

For a game with 575,000 combinations you should expect some repeat combinations to start showing up after there have been a couple of thousand drawings. For games with a 13 million combinations that has already had 13,000 drawings there's still only a 1 in 1000 chance of a repeat on the next drawing; and only a 10% chance that it will happen within a year (assuming 2 drawings per week). For the record, no 6/49 game has come anywhere close to that many; even a 35 year old game with 2 drawings per week would only have had 3640 so far.  For MM and PB there are so many combinations that even after 10,000 drawings it's still very unlikely that a previous winning combination would repeat within the next year.

Feel free to bet on a previous repeat being drawn again, but you'll only be playing combinations that have behaved the way we should expect them to behave if they simply follow random probability.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19831 Posts
          Posted: January 14, 2014, 2:06 am - IP Logged

You know that a 6/49 game has different odds than a 5/39 game, right?

For a game with 575,000 combinations you should expect some repeat combinations to start showing up after there have been a couple of thousand drawings. For games with a 13 million combinations that has already had 13,000 drawings there's still only a 1 in 1000 chance of a repeat on the next drawing; and only a 10% chance that it will happen within a year (assuming 2 drawings per week). For the record, no 6/49 game has come anywhere close to that many; even a 35 year old game with 2 drawings per week would only have had 3640 so far.  For MM and PB there are so many combinations that even after 10,000 drawings it's still very unlikely that a previous winning combination would repeat within the next year.

Feel free to bet on a previous repeat being drawn again, but you'll only be playing combinations that have behaved the way we should expect them to behave if they simply follow random probability.

Maringoman was talking about playing 5/39 games exclusively after reading onlymoney's post and getting the impression that the same combinations were constantly repeating in 5/39 games.

Evil Looking       

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
            Massachusetts
            United States
            Member #37433
            April 14, 2006
            2747 Posts
            Posted: January 14, 2014, 6:34 am - IP Logged

Maringoman was talking about playing 5/39 games exclusively after reading onlymoney's post and getting the impression that the same combinations were constantly repeating in 5/39 games.

Thumbs Up
            I had resolved to play cash 5 games for at least the first few months of 2014 and see how it goes for me. Onlymoney's fictitious numbers did excite I but had nothing to do with my intention to try out Cash 5 games. I even have a thread on Pick 5 forums on my Cash 5 experience.
            KY Floyd I don't see where I might have suggested 5/39 & 6/49  games have similar odds. One has odds of about 1:570000 and the other 1:13M odds of hitting the top prize.

That money's gone fo ever

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19831 Posts
              Posted: January 15, 2014, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up
              I had resolved to play cash 5 games for at least the first few months of 2014 and see how it goes for me. Onlymoney's fictitious numbers did excite I but had nothing to do with my intention to try out Cash 5 games. I even have a thread on Pick 5 forums on my Cash 5 experience.
              KY Floyd I don't see where I might have suggested 5/39 & 6/49  games have similar odds. One has odds of about 1:570000 and the other 1:13M odds of hitting the top prize.

Every lottery game have number patterns that repeat but most cash5 games like my state's Rolling Cash5(5/39) have drawings every day which requires a lot of time tracking it in order to be up to date when you play. 

While number combinations do repeat more often with cash5 games, there are other patterns that repeat that are just as helpful in predicting a possible winning combination in any game.  I'm trying the something similar with our Classic Lotto(6/49) right now because its jackpot is more than $50M and it only has three drawings a week which makes doing the tracking and workouts a little easier.

Good luck on your efforts.

Evil Looking       

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
                Elgin, IL
                United States
                Member #68867
                January 1, 2009
                1221 Posts
                Posted: January 16, 2014, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Winning jackpot numbers have been showing up again recently for MI Fantasy 5. What are the odds of that happening? Do you smell something fishy? Just curious what ya'll think...

, 16,18,19, 33 .... Wednesday, November 13, 2013
                11, 16, 18, 19, 33 .... Thursday, January 20, 2011

01,11, 15, 20, 25 .... Thursday, January 02, 2014
                01, 11, 15, 20, 25 .... Thursday, December 08, 2011

Smile

They appear in all Jackpot games. you just have to know how to find them.  Here is just one from the MI Classic Lotto 47.  Makes you want to wheel 02 16 19 31 37 40 43.  Gotta love it.............................................

2006-10-0421931374043
                2012-10-1021631374043
                2013-05-0421926313743
                2007-09-0511931334043
                2008-07-05162226374043
                2011-11-3021117194043

Or better yet - here is some results from the OLD Mega Millions Game.  How about wheeling 02 10 13 18 36 38 46.  Fun & Games...............

*************           MB
                2010-09-2821013363818
                2012-08-032101338462
                2006-06-0231018363841
                2012-08-1010183638448
                2005-08-1921318364636
                2009-04-072413173615
                2013-08-1671326364637

Odds of winning are one thing - Chances of winning are something entirely different..........................

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
                  Elgin, IL
                  United States
                  Member #68867
                  January 1, 2009
                  1221 Posts
                  Posted: January 16, 2014, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

I just want to Point out one thing.  Once the Matrix of a game changes (the number of balls used in a game) so does your odds & chances to winning.  In the Case of the Mega Millions I posted above, the numbers I posted  were from the OLD Mega Millions game & more than likely will not have the same chances of hitting again due to the Matrix change.  Your chances of winning with these numbers are what I consider the actual odds of the game at the present time.  Sorry if I raised anyones' hopes.  And remember,  just because they have hit in the past - there is no guarantee that they will hit again. 

Certain combinations of numbers do hit more than others in every Jackpot Game.  Each Jackpot game has there own unique combinations of numbers and they vary from game to game.   Here again, just because they have hit a few times is NO Guarantee they will hit again.

Play smart and play responsible.

Good Luck & Best Wishes To ALL.............................

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                    u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19911 Posts
                    Posted: January 17, 2014, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Thanks Smiley

Let it Snow Snowman

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19831 Posts
                      Posted: January 18, 2014, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Every lottery game have number patterns that repeat but most cash5 games like my state's Rolling Cash5(5/39) have drawings every day which requires a lot of time tracking it in order to be up to date when you play. 

While number combinations do repeat more often with cash5 games, there are other patterns that repeat that are just as helpful in predicting a possible winning combination in any game.  I'm trying the something similar with our Classic Lotto(6/49) right now because its jackpot is more than $50M and it only has three drawings a week which makes doing the tracking and workouts a little easier.

Good luck on your efforts.

Rather than looking at whole combinations repeating why not look at parts of combinations repeating.  There could be combinations of threes and fours that are repeating very frequently and if they are then you might be able to constantly get small wins which could sustain you until the big win comes.

Evil Looking