Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can Pick 3 Bee Easier To Solve Then We Thought?

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ducksafloat.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
New York
United States
Member #83026
November 27, 2009
2132 Posts
Posted: January 12, 2014, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

WOW...The P4 version works in NY using 1234 as the Process #!!!!!!!!!!

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

kreative1's avatar - flower2
    NE PA
    United States
    Member #127838
    May 10, 2012
    1230 Posts
    Posted: January 12, 2014, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

awesome!

thanks for doing both

I'm gonna play while watching the game

New York
      United States
      Member #83026
      November 27, 2009
      2132 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2014, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

awesome!

thanks for doing both

I'm gonna play while watching the game

I just did a quick test for PA and using 6058 which was the first P4 drawn in January of 2014 and using 1234 as the Process #, there was a hit 4 draws later with 4627.

Using the Eve number from the first which was 0448 and 1234 as the Process number you had a hit 3 draws later with 6188.

An Unruly Evil

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
        Member #76986
        July 10, 2009
        8038 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2014, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

I just did a quick test for PA and using 6058 which was the first P4 drawn in January of 2014 and using 1234 as the Process #, there was a hit 4 draws later with 4627.

Using the Eve number from the first which was 0448 and 1234 as the Process number you had a hit 3 draws later with 6188.

A BIG thank you, Lottolaughs & Ranman17!!

Pick 4! .... Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Let the good times ROLL!

capett02's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
          Louisville, Ky
          United States
          Member #118930
          November 11, 2011
          289 Posts
          Posted: January 12, 2014, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

I second that! Thank you!!!

Party

Diligence is the mother of good fortune - Benjamin Disraeli Type

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1649 Posts
            Posted: January 12, 2014, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

This is very interesting...and it picks at my brain. So, one had a hit (3) days later and the other had one (4) days later. Does this mean the consistency falls within 3-4 days on average for the hit? Then, what type of hit took place...str8 or boxed or both? Finally, what's it gonna cost the player to LOSE on each draw BEFORE they obtain the hit in this instance? This is how a system's efficiency is truly defined because it'll give an average of how long it takes to recover and/or profit.

Why? Because, if it takes too long to hit, and, if the TYPE of hit doesn't at least cover what's already been spent, then the player is still actually losing money and left with only bragging rights of an 'unofficial win'. Not trying to be controversial, but this is the truth about being a successful player. Winning is one thing while winning, and, actually making money is completely different. One way allows the player to continue playing with someone else's money.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

New York
              United States
              Member #83026
              November 27, 2009
              2132 Posts
              Posted: January 12, 2014, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

This is very interesting...and it picks at my brain. So, one had a hit (3) days later and the other had one (4) days later. Does this mean the consistency falls within 3-4 days on average for the hit? Then, what type of hit took place...str8 or boxed or both? Finally, what's it gonna cost the player to LOSE on each draw BEFORE they obtain the hit in this instance? This is how a system's efficiency is truly defined because it'll give an average of how long it takes to recover and/or profit.

Why? Because, if it takes too long to hit, and, if the TYPE of hit doesn't at least cover what's already been spent, then the player is still actually losing money and left with only bragging rights of an 'unofficial win'. Not trying to be controversial, but this is the truth about being a successful player. Winning is one thing while winning, and, actually making money is completely different. One way allows the player to continue playing with someone else's money.

L.L.

LL,

Most of what you have said is correct (and further back-testing is required) with the following exceptions:

1. I did not say that the hits came 3 and 4 days from the number(s) used but rather 3 and 4 DRAWS.

2.  You did not mention pregressive wagering (not to be confused with the Martingale method).

ranman

An Unruly Evil

Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1649 Posts
                Posted: January 12, 2014, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

LL,

Most of what you have said is correct (and further back-testing is required) with the following exceptions:

1. I did not say that the hits came 3 and 4 days from the number(s) used but rather 3 and 4 DRAWS.

2.  You did not mention pregressive wagering (not to be confused with the Martingale method).

ranman

Yes, my mistake on the days/draw confusion, but it's still all the same which I'm sure you'll agree. If a specific type of hit isn't obtained within those 3-4 draws to cover real time expenses, then there's gonna be a deficit. Progressive wagering is very good as I do it with my plays also. But, it only works providing the system has very good efficiency...it allows the player to play more times for a given type of win and profit made. Still, HIGH EFFICIENCY must be present in order to take full advantage of it.

Otherwise, all the money made will be spent trying to win again with an unefficient approach. This is why players that get very, very lucky on a $5-$10 win usually always spend it all back unless they put it to good use elsewhere. Efficiency costs, but it's also your best friend.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

New York
                  United States
                  Member #83026
                  November 27, 2009
                  2132 Posts
                  Posted: January 12, 2014, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Yes, my mistake on the days/draw confusion, but it's still all the same which I'm sure you'll agree. If a specific type of hit isn't obtained within those 3-4 draws to cover real time expenses, then there's gonna be a deficit. Progressive wagering is very good as I do it with my plays also. But, it only works providing the system has very good efficiency...it allows the player to play more times for a given type of win and profit made. Still, HIGH EFFICIENCY must be present in order to take full advantage of it.

Otherwise, all the money made will be spent trying to win again with an unefficient approach. This is why players that get very, very lucky on a $5-$10 win usually always spend it all back unless they put it to good use elsewhere. Efficiency costs, but it's also your best friend.

L.L.

Of course, everything you have said is accurate.  One of the things I like to do with a system that produces as many numbers as this system does, is to create a grid like this one:

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

So that when back testing I can check off where the hits come from most often and thereby limiting the sets of numbers I play.

An Unruly Evil

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1649 Posts
                    Posted: January 12, 2014, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Of course, everything you have said is accurate.  One of the things I like to do with a system that produces as many numbers as this system does, is to create a grid like this one:

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

So that when back testing I can check off where the hits come from most often and thereby limiting the sets of numbers I play.

Try to be as efficient as possible and you'll be much better off. Also, I really dig your sig at the bottom!!

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                      NE PA
                      United States
                      Member #127838
                      May 10, 2012
                      1230 Posts
                      Posted: January 12, 2014, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Thanks ranman for the quickie test for PA!

LL

I look for some kind of consistancy but realize it won't last long so I hit try to hit when somethings working

If you backtest too long you probably missed it...my experiance anyway

I "thought" I had something by using spookys 317 version for pick 4, eve draw and mid draw as additive

It gave consistant box hit 5 days later mid draw...last 2 columns or 10 numbers (only playing on 5th day)

It did it for 5 days last week and none this weekend, so I will see if it continues this coming week

Using lottolaughs 445 I found using mid low to high worked better then how the number was drawn

and even just now using 000 instead of 445 gave results-up down 20

My biggest thing is to write down what I did that shows promise or else I'll forget

Green laugh

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                        New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11120 Posts
                        Posted: January 12, 2014, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

L.L.

If a straight pays close to or more than $2k than 2 to 3 bucks spent is well worth it.  It would take me a long time to spend $2k on p4.  I'd say its a few dollars well spent for a straight and in three  days maybe 10 bucks for $2k is well worth it.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1649 Posts
                          Posted: January 12, 2014, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

If a straight pays close to or more than $2k than 2 to 3 bucks spent is well worth it.  It would take me a long time to spend $2k on p4.  I'd say its a few dollars well spent for a straight and in three  days maybe 10 bucks for $2k is well worth it.

This is understood but, with $2-$3, just how soon would you realistically expect to hit str8 outside of luck? Then, how long do you think it'll take to hit yet again even boxed with only a couple of dollars? Finally, be ready to subtract all the money you've spent losing when you finally do hit whether it's str8 or boxed as that will be your true profit. Everything else, if any, will be pure recovery with the amount of money you're working with.

Most of the time, a box hit is realized...correct? I'd be interested in seeing some numbers put together just for this particular approach and limited to the $2-$3 you mention...ghost runs. Then we can have some real observation of cost vs. time vs. efficiency. What you're pushing here SOUNDS very good, but let's just do some demo on it.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1649 Posts
                            Posted: January 12, 2014, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks ranman for the quickie test for PA!

LL

I look for some kind of consistancy but realize it won't last long so I hit try to hit when somethings working

If you backtest too long you probably missed it...my experiance anyway

I "thought" I had something by using spookys 317 version for pick 4, eve draw and mid draw as additive

It gave consistant box hit 5 days later mid draw...last 2 columns or 10 numbers (only playing on 5th day)

It did it for 5 days last week and none this weekend, so I will see if it continues this coming week

Using lottolaughs 445 I found using mid low to high worked better then how the number was drawn

and even just now using 000 instead of 445 gave results-up down 20

My biggest thing is to write down what I did that shows promise or else I'll forget

Green laugh

If it works and it maintains efficiency with the timing in which you implement it, then stick with it and don't change. Your last sentence is what'll tell you whether it's a true system or not and if it's worth while...it must work when implemented more often than not on the same conditions to make you some money. Period.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                              New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11120 Posts
                              Posted: January 12, 2014, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

This is understood but, with $2-$3, just how soon would you realistically expect to hit str8 outside of luck? Then, how long do you think it'll take to hit yet again even boxed with only a couple of dollars? Finally, be ready to subtract all the money you've spent losing when you finally do hit whether it's str8 or boxed as that will be your true profit. Everything else, if any, will be pure recovery with the amount of money you're working with.

Most of the time, a box hit is realized...correct? I'd be interested in seeing some numbers put together just for this particular approach and limited to the $2-$3 you mention...ghost runs. Then we can have some real observation of cost vs. time vs. efficiency. What you're pushing here SOUNDS very good, but let's just do some demo on it.

L.L.

GhOST RUNS?  Your analogies remind me of a guy who bets on every horse to win the race.  It doesn't take a fortune to win.  I've been doing this for a long time and I would not bet if I had no clue how much to spend .....

Bed

How about them cowboys!

US Flag