Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can Pick 3 Bee Easier To Solve Then We Thought?

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ducksafloat.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Jack-C's avatar - us
San Diego, CA
United States
Member #61467
May 24, 2008
28146 Posts
Posted: January 12, 2014, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Trying this in California for tomorrow (01/12).

Midday = 928 + 445 = 363  Range = 343-383

Evening = 475 + 445 = 810  Range = 790-830

Looking forward to a winning system!!

BTW, I don't see a need for a spreadsheet to do this!!

Evening = 475 + 445 = 810  Range = 790-830 193

Missed lost $40.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1649 Posts
    Posted: January 12, 2014, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

GhOST RUNS?  Your analogies remind me of a guy who bets on every horse to win the race.  It doesn't take a fortune to win.  I've been doing this for a long time and I would not bet if I had no clue how much to spend .....

Bed

Actually, when I said 'ghost runs', I meant to put together $2-$3 worth of numbers using this approach and simply post them in an effort to establish your claims. It seems you're trying to compare betting on Pick 3 numbers to betting on horses...you want to try and pick one or two on both fronts. Okay, let's see just how well this works out 'cause I'm very curious and this will prove to me that I'm seriously waaaaay over spending to obtain my str8 hits. You say $2-$3 and a max of $10 on a very good day to win, right? Here's your time to shine and make a ton of money showing good people here what it really takes to git 'er done.

You know how much to spend to win? Hell, I'll pay you good money to teach me how to bring my picks down to anything near $25 @ .25/number and maintain my present consistency...guaranteed. This is about to get very interesting indeed. Shocked I'll pick up on this tomorrow...going out for a while.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2014, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Evening = 475 + 445 = 810  Range = 790-830 193

Missed lost $40.

Let me just say this....I now understand why people quit posting their systems. This system,like any of mine,is just a guide to help people narrow down numbers. I find this FUN. Some of the comments on here are getting a little,shall we say,analytical? We all know the odds here...yeesh. These are just ideas,nothing written in stone. Just a method to try out and tweak if you need to.

I rarely get annoyed at comments but ....Can you say irritated? Yes...guess I am a little at how this thread is going. There are too many other threads where people come on and go back and forth at each other and I always avoid them like the plague. I come on here for enjoyment and for sharing...not for getting into heavy conversations about how a system works or not. We all know they work for awhile and then go cold. And if it doesn't work at all...so be it. Let's just try something else then. Pardon me while I go comb my feathers...they are a bit ruffled at the moment. But I'll be okay,lol.

Jack-C...I accidently posted your quote...this was in no way aimed at you. I must say you were very brave today playing those numbers...whew! Sorry about the eve draw :(

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11119 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2014, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Let me just say this....I now understand why people quit posting their systems. This system,like any of mine,is just a guide to help people narrow down numbers. I find this FUN. Some of the comments on here are getting a little,shall we say,analytical? We all know the odds here...yeesh. These are just ideas,nothing written in stone. Just a method to try out and tweak if you need to.

I rarely get annoyed at comments but ....Can you say irritated? Yes...guess I am a little at how this thread is going. There are too many other threads where people come on and go back and forth at each other and I always avoid them like the plague. I come on here for enjoyment and for sharing...not for getting into heavy conversations about how a system works or not. We all know they work for awhile and then go cold. And if it doesn't work at all...so be it. Let's just try something else then. Pardon me while I go comb my feathers...they are a bit ruffled at the moment. But I'll be okay,lol.

Jack-C...I accidently posted your quote...this was in no way aimed at you. I must say you were very brave today playing those numbers...whew! Sorry about the eve draw :(

I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Georgia
          United States
          Member #136375
          December 9, 2012
          112 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2014, 12:59 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

Roanoke, VA
            United States
            Member #133540
            October 2, 2012
            8282 Posts
            Posted: January 13, 2014, 5:41 am - IP Logged

Testing using previous 500 draws.

All numbers are ran as STRAIGHT DRAW + 445 and using -20 / +20 and checked as BOX for BOX HITS.

VA
            HIT: 109 (21.8%)
            MISS: 391 (78.2%)

TRI
            HIT: 108 (21.6%)
            MISS: 392 (78.4%)

NC
            HIT: 86 (17.2%)
            MISS: 414 (82.8%)

NJ
            HIT: 95 (19%)
            MISS: 405 (81%)

NY
            HIT: 112 (22.4%)
            MISS: 388 (77.6%)

FL
            HIT: 90 (18%)
            MISS: 410 (82%)

GA
            HIT: 102 (20.4%)
            MISS: 398 (79.6%)

PA
            HIT: 96 (19.2%)
            MISS: 404 (80.8%)

ID
            HIT: 90 (18%)
            MISS: 410 (82%)

IL
            HIT: 100 (20%)
            MISS: 400 (80%)

Roanoke, VA
              United States
              Member #133540
              October 2, 2012
              8282 Posts
              Posted: January 13, 2014, 5:52 am - IP Logged

All numbers are ran as STRAIGHT DRAW + 445 and using -20 / +20 and checked as BOX for BOX HITS.

This is if you keep the numbers for 4 draws.

VA
              HIT: 319 (63.8%)
              MISS: 181 (36.2%)

TRI
              HIT: 300 (60%)
              MISS: 200 (40%)

NC
              HIT: 274 (54.8%)
              MISS: 226 (45.2%)

NJ
              HIT: 294 (58.8%)
              MISS: 206 (41.2%)

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                Newport News, VA
                United States
                Member #144545
                July 8, 2013
                971 Posts
                Posted: January 13, 2014, 5:58 am - IP Logged

Great research Nodda; thanks for sharing. Lottolaughs please keep on doing your thing with these great systems. A lot of us here on LP enjoy them and appreciate all of your insight.  Again thank you both, now lets win some moolah on this beautiful Monday!

CLOVER$BAY's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                  MO
                  United States
                  Member #76619
                  July 2, 2009
                  699 Posts
                  Posted: January 13, 2014, 9:25 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
                    New York
                    United States
                    Member #83026
                    November 27, 2009
                    2132 Posts
                    Posted: January 13, 2014, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Hey guys, if you were to enter 677 in the spreadsheet I created you would get some negative numbers.  CarliG gave me the formula to correct the problem.  Here is the revised spreadsheet:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/11yh5q8prg92aiz/Could%20it%20Bee.xlsx

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
                      New York
                      United States
                      Member #83026
                      November 27, 2009
                      2132 Posts
                      Posted: January 13, 2014, 9:52 am - IP Logged

This is if you keep the numbers for 4 draws.

VA
                      HIT: 319 (63.8%)
                      MISS: 181 (36.2%)

TRI
                      HIT: 300 (60%)
                      MISS: 200 (40%)

NC
                      HIT: 274 (54.8%)
                      MISS: 226 (45.2%)

NJ
                      HIT: 294 (58.8%)
                      MISS: 206 (41.2%)

Nodda4me,

Nice work.  I have two questions. 

1. What site/program did you use to do your analysis?

2. Can you do an analysis on which cross sections of the spreadsheet had the most to the least hits?

Thanks,

ranman17

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                        u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19858 Posts
                        Posted: January 13, 2014, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Hey guys, if you were to enter 677 in the spreadsheet I created you would get some negative numbers.  CarliG gave me the formula to correct the problem.  Here is the revised spreadsheet:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/11yh5q8prg92aiz/Could%20it%20Bee.xlsx

Would that been called a Bee STING Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

Roanoke, VA
                          United States
                          Member #133540
                          October 2, 2012
                          8282 Posts
                          Posted: January 13, 2014, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Nodda4me,

Nice work.  I have two questions. 

1. What site/program did you use to do your analysis?

2. Can you do an analysis on which cross sections of the spreadsheet had the most to the least hits?

Thanks,

ranman17

ranman17,

I used my Pick 3 program. I just implemented this 445 system to do a statistical backtest.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1649 Posts
                            Posted: January 13, 2014, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Let me be the first to clarify my end of this. My thoughts aren't a stab at the system/approach at all, okay, because I can see where real thought goes into something. Most of the systems are actually and quite simply iterations of one another because we're only dealing with a 0-9 number set and only so much can be done with. Sums range, odd-even/even-odd, high-low, and it goes on and on. Still, it all comes back to the same thing in the end and it's so basic. I was actually trying to understand the 'range' being used here and it's fundamentals...nothing wrong with it.

If you take all the sums in a range of say 5-12, you'll get the exact same combinations if you just combine all the odd-odd-even/even-even-odd, str8 even, str8 odd, odd-even-odd, even-odd-even combinations, and narrow them down to between 5-12. I can guarantee that and will put money on it. Folks make this out to be rocket science with all the terminologies, equations, and all the fancy stuff...all to simply combine the right numbers at the right time and spend the right money.

I didn't intend for my posts to come across negatively if they were accepted that way, okay. I do tend to be very blunt when it comes to the game because there's a lot of players that take this waaaaaaay beyond what's necessary.Smash

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                              louisville,ky
                              United States
                              Member #72809
                              March 28, 2009
                              9316 Posts
                              Posted: January 13, 2014, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

i am just trying to understand ky got 048 sunday evening so we would look for numbers before 403 and after 463 would this be correct or wrong?

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"