Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

" Should" you Win the lottery- would you borrow money out to friends if asked?

Topic closed. 62 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sully16.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
Los Angeles, California
United States
Member #103813
January 5, 2011
1530 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2014, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Let's not be silly, this ain't rocket science.

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
    TX
    United States
    Member #121193
    January 4, 2012
    1637 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2014, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Course<scratching head>. There could be that heinous atheist who ate lomein in he beige PJs just before he had a seizure. You know, the sovereign guy that yelled," I am going snowshoeing before the government starts surveillance on my family and their geisha looking heiress who owns a bunch of rottweilers."

Oh well<shoulder shrug> .... guess I will go see my buddy the sheikh, who is unveiling this new feisty sheila he met in Australia, while giving a spiel on collecting kaleidoscopes. He claims she's an eighteen year old who likes her beer in a stein.

Tah tah

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40613 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2014, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Course<scratching head>. There could be that heinous atheist who ate lomein in he beige PJs just before he had a seizure. You know, the sovereign guy that yelled," I am going snowshoeing before the government starts surveillance on my family and their geisha looking heiress who owns a bunch of rottweilers."

Oh well<shoulder shrug> .... guess I will go see my buddy the sheikh, who is unveiling this new feisty sheila he met in Australia, while giving a spiel on collecting kaleidoscopes. He claims she's an eighteen year old who likes her beer in a stein.

Tah tah

Bravo!

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"