Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you determine if a system is worth buying?

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
lucky 4moola's avatar - F2
Austin
United States
Member #151153
January 8, 2014
11 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2014, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Jackpot-wise there's no system, all lines are equally probable. The line 1-2-3-4-5 PB:6 has the same odds of coming out like the last PB line: 8-12-18-55-57 PB: 2 (on 1/25/14). 

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2014, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach...

100% absolutely right.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1649 Posts
      Posted: January 28, 2014, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Jackpot-wise there's no system, all lines are equally probable. The line 1-2-3-4-5 PB:6 has the same odds of coming out like the last PB line: 8-12-18-55-57 PB: 2 (on 1/25/14). 

I agree with this statement and especially with the no system part on jackpots. This is as far as the common person playing only, though. With enough money, though, and the right people workin' the numbers, it can and HAS been done many times. It seems that when the numbers fall into succession, as they often do, they're considered bad numbers and I'm not sure why. 

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1649 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2014, 10:29 am - IP Logged

1. No. Why would anybody spend $150,000 to make 70 grand? That's no profit and you're in the hole. You are definitely getting beat by the "house".

2. I really don't quite understand question 2. But in my interpretation, that makes no marketing sense? No business is interested in not making money. They wanna make money of course.

3. He definitely isn't a psycho. He's not in it for entertainment and feels happy giving away free money to a 7-11 clerk. This mans' main goal is to win money and stay out the hole, win profits, create a portfolio and built it up.

So there's my response. I'm kinda confused to be honest because lol, I don't know if you're against Pierre or support him. He's obviously living good though if he making $70,000 yearly.

This depends on one more factor that's missing and it's the 'other number'. If he spent $150K and made $70K in profit, then he had to gross $220Kor better to finish at the$70K after taxes etc. Having all the numbers available is the most important factor when discussing anything...especially in lottery games. I can stress enough that there are individuals that actually get it when it comes to that old true and faithful cliche..."it takes money to make money."

The numbers in the post above are darn near a mirror image of what my numbers looked like some time ago except on a dramatically much smaller scale. I've actually mentioned this recently in terms of them creating an upside down profit. Let's go over 'em. This is based online and using (600) numbers.

Cost =     $150 @ .25/Number (Straight)

Payout = $225 @ .25/Number (Straight)

Profit =   $75 @ .25/Number   (Straight)   

Now, it looks really good and it was very consistent but, when I encountered a loss it proved to be very unproductive and here's why.Starting with that $150 and winning (4) times in row is a gross of $900 in payout ($225 X 4), $600 spent ($150 X 4),and a profit of $300 ($75 X 4)...all at .25/number. But, the balance is only $450. Why? Because $150 + $75 + 75 + 75 +75 = $450. On the next play, if a loss takes place, $150 is gone and leaves a balance of $300. If yet another loss takes place, that's another $150 gone leaving the original amount started with of $150. This happened to me three times in the duration that I used this approach, but I never went broke using it...just wiped out profits completely. I stop when I see a problem.

If you look closely you'll clearly see where if I wasn't on top of my game, and progressed to .50/number ($300 cost) the instant I reached $300, and lost, I was back to $0.00. I only progressed when I knew I could afford a loss without being completely wiped out here. All this ties in to what I've been saying about timing, money, and numbers...you must have a balance to be successful. This deal served well for what it was but, I 'de-tuned' it to where it was more user friendly on the account.

Note: I'm not promoting any system or approach I use nor am I interested in discussing it. However, I have no problem trying to help with whatever a person may be presently working with. The reason is because what I do still costs a very reasonable amount of money to run. I only wanted to demonstrate how crunching numbers correctly will yield true results in terms of costs, profits, and losses. So many people here simply leave out all the pertinent numbers which will either validate or rule out any system available. Simulated or possible wins (STATS) based on "if we had played" mean absolutely nothing and puts no money in anyone's pockets. That's hard but it's fair...and most of all, it's the truth.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
          NYC
          United States
          Member #117984
          October 19, 2011
          1843 Posts
          Posted: January 29, 2014, 1:40 am - IP Logged

This depends on one more factor that's missing and it's the 'other number'. If he spent $150K and made $70K in profit, then he had to gross $220Kor better to finish at the$70K after taxes etc. Having all the numbers available is the most important factor when discussing anything...especially in lottery games. I can stress enough that there are individuals that actually get it when it comes to that old true and faithful cliche..."it takes money to make money."

The numbers in the post above are darn near a mirror image of what my numbers looked like some time ago except on a dramatically much smaller scale. I've actually mentioned this recently in terms of them creating an upside down profit. Let's go over 'em. This is based online and using (600) numbers.

Cost =     $150 @ .25/Number (Straight)

Payout = $225 @ .25/Number (Straight)

Profit =   $75 @ .25/Number   (Straight)   

Now, it looks really good and it was very consistent but, when I encountered a loss it proved to be very unproductive and here's why.Starting with that $150 and winning (4) times in row is a gross of $900 in payout ($225 X 4), $600 spent ($150 X 4),and a profit of $300 ($75 X 4)...all at .25/number. But, the balance is only $450. Why? Because $150 + $75 + 75 + 75 +75 = $450. On the next play, if a loss takes place, $150 is gone and leaves a balance of $300. If yet another loss takes place, that's another $150 gone leaving the original amount started with of $150. This happened to me three times in the duration that I used this approach, but I never went broke using it...just wiped out profits completely. I stop when I see a problem.

If you look closely you'll clearly see where if I wasn't on top of my game, and progressed to .50/number ($300 cost) the instant I reached $300, and lost, I was back to $0.00. I only progressed when I knew I could afford a loss without being completely wiped out here. All this ties in to what I've been saying about timing, money, and numbers...you must have a balance to be successful. This deal served well for what it was but, I 'de-tuned' it to where it was more user friendly on the account.

Note: I'm not promoting any system or approach I use nor am I interested in discussing it. However, I have no problem trying to help with whatever a person may be presently working with. The reason is because what I do still costs a very reasonable amount of money to run. I only wanted to demonstrate how crunching numbers correctly will yield true results in terms of costs, profits, and losses. So many people here simply leave out all the pertinent numbers which will either validate or rule out any system available. Simulated or possible wins (STATS) based on "if we had played" mean absolutely nothing and puts no money in anyone's pockets. That's hard but it's fair...and most of all, it's the truth.

L.L.

You're right. I see where you're coming from. I agree with the cliche "it takes money, to make money".

See, most people are in the hole. No offense to no one, but if a LP is playing everyday, and making no profits or the original investment, they should stop.

But! They don't! They keep going. When they do win though, they don't factor in the investment loss. It's quite sad. Spending $60 a day, for a week, only to win once out that week. They're at an all time loss! It'll take at least 2 or 3 straight hits to return to even?

But yeah, good point LL! I'm still figuring out my budget and my plays. I'm building up a lotto budget as we speak. I'm then creating my numbers, than tweaking them for better results.

Then, I'll play for the whole week hoping to hit 4 out of 7 days to be ahead.

If I can do this on the regular, every week, every month, I'm golden and I'm building up my net income.

Thanks for the advice!

Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1649 Posts
            Posted: January 29, 2014, 8:12 am - IP Logged

You're right. I see where you're coming from. I agree with the cliche "it takes money, to make money".

See, most people are in the hole. No offense to no one, but if a LP is playing everyday, and making no profits or the original investment, they should stop.

But! They don't! They keep going. When they do win though, they don't factor in the investment loss. It's quite sad. Spending $60 a day, for a week, only to win once out that week. They're at an all time loss! It'll take at least 2 or 3 straight hits to return to even?

But yeah, good point LL! I'm still figuring out my budget and my plays. I'm building up a lotto budget as we speak. I'm then creating my numbers, than tweaking them for better results.

Then, I'll play for the whole week hoping to hit 4 out of 7 days to be ahead.

If I can do this on the regular, every week, every month, I'm golden and I'm building up my net income.

Thanks for the advice!

"it takes money, to make money".

Yes, and when I said that, I didn't mean the player has to be rich. It simply means that a bankroll is required to start which complements a good system. A good, efficient approach will allow the player to hit within 2-3 plays and this is why the bankroll is required. In the event that the first or second play fails, the third should be dead on. Actually, when enough combos are played, the second play should be a hit. I told people a long time ago to just save up the money that they'd spend from day to day while working on bettering their systems. It makes it so much easier to play.

making no profits or the original investment, they should stop. When they do win though, they don't factor in the investment loss.

It'll take at least 2 or 3 straight hits to return to even? 

If you were to search my posts, you'd see where I've been saying these same (3) things from day one. People seem to think that playing for weeks on end and finally netting a box hit that doesn't cover what's actually been spent is winning.  No, it's recovering a portion of losses. We're dealing with money here...expense, recovery, and profit. This is all you can assess money to.

to hit 4 out of 7 days to be ahead. 

Even if you can hit 4 out of 7 total draws and be ahead, it's you want in the end. No need to play every single draw, either, as some numbers will produce much better results than others. Take your time and stick to your plan. If you don't see what you need to play on and have what you've deemed as best chances of winning, then don't play. It's called discipline and it promotes efficiency while also keeping more money in your pocket. I have lots of enemies here and it's because I tell the cold hard truths about this game and people don't wanna hear it. That's fine, and I could care less, because I know what I'm talking about in the end. This isn't to say that others don't know what they're talking about but, they're confused on what it means to truly win and be successful. Good luck on your strategy, okay. Test it over a period of a week (dry runs) to see where you're at and keep track of expenses and returns. You already know which one needs to outweigh the other.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living