Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you determine if a system is worth buying?

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
Massachusetts
United States
Member #37433
April 14, 2006
2747 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2014, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

You must understand that the house always wins! There is no way to strategically bet with out coming out on the bottom.

I Agree!   If there was a way of giving the player an edge over the house non of those Calculus Professors would be working so hard to get tenured. But people in LP will believe what they will.

That money's gone fo ever

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5120 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2014, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!   If there was a way of giving the player an edge over the house non of those Calculus Professors would be working so hard to get tenured. But people in LP will believe what they will.

MGM:

YES>YES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!

Professors R no good except 2 keep bating THEIR^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^HOOK!!!

They all want 2 "retire" w/ 100% of their salary+++++25% each year 4 inflation!!!

WE at the Lottery Post must LOOK>>>>>>OUT++++++++++4 each othet!!!!

WE must let each & all members KNOW when D GL freeze's R<<THAW'ssss!!!!

YES>YES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> !!!!

Lottery Post member's must stick  & HELP EAother

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
      Massachusetts
      United States
      Member #37433
      April 14, 2006
      2747 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2014, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

MGM:

YES>YES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!

Professors R no good except 2 keep bating THEIR^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^HOOK!!!

They all want 2 "retire" w/ 100% of their salary+++++25% each year 4 inflation!!!

WE at the Lottery Post must LOOK>>>>>>OUT++++++++++4 each othet!!!!

WE must let each & all members KNOW when D GL freeze's R<<THAW'ssss!!!!

YES>YES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> !!!!

Lottery Post member's must stick  & HELP EAother

I hear you Psyko. They want tenure so that they can stop working. What I am saying though is if there was a way to exploit the lottery, they would have figured it out and took advantage of it and retire.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: January 26, 2014, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

At least one person has gained an edge. An average of 70 grand a year gross for the last five years.

There have been many humans who solved complex problems and also continue to create with math, but they're not perfect. According to the math workout, a Bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly.

Meteoroligists would be out of a job if certain patterns didn't exist within the chaotic weather cycles.

Commodity brokers wouldn't be buying that fourth house.

Just because most people haven't figured it out doesn't mean it doesn't exist by default. Afterall, generally it's a very small minority of people who have extraordinary gifts. They are not typical.

Think for a moment before jumping on the bandwagon.

Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #37433
          April 14, 2006
          2747 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2014, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

At least one person has gained an edge. An average of 70 grand a year gross for the last five years.

There have been many humans who solved complex problems and also continue to create with math, but they're not perfect. According to the math workout, a Bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly.

Meteoroligists would be out of a job if certain patterns didn't exist within the chaotic weather cycles.

Commodity brokers wouldn't be buying that fourth house.

Just because most people haven't figured it out doesn't mean it doesn't exist by default. Afterall, generally it's a very small minority of people who have extraordinary gifts. They are not typical.

Think for a moment before jumping on the bandwagon.

I would have to see how much they spend to win that $70,000  before giving them the credit.

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2014, 12:04 am - IP Logged

I would have to see how much they spend to win that $70,000  before giving them the credit.

1.Would you continually spend "an educated guess" of about 150 grand a year to make 70, for five years?

2: If his intention is to hopefully sell a dozen copies after five years, with a system that's buried in between many others, do you think that makes marketing sense? He should be put away for being the rich and mentally unstable human with a glutton for punishment.

3. If he's doing it for entertainment knowing full well he's losing money, don't you think he would do it in style, like in Vegas or other betting institutions that have a thread of entertainement? I can't think of anyone who has money to burn and finds it entertaining to lose money by handing it over to a 7-11 clerk. Is that what you would do?

I have seen and heard all sorts of strange reasons, and to date, still haven't seen any responses that specifically address these three major points I bring up. NOT ONE !

Massachusetts
              United States
              Member #37433
              April 14, 2006
              2747 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2014, 12:12 am - IP Logged

1.Would you continually spend "an educated guess" of about 150 grand a year to make 70, for five years?

2: If his intention is to hopefully sell a dozen copies after five years, with a system that's buried in between many others, do you think that makes marketing sense? He should be put away for being the rich and mentally unstable human with a glutton for punishment.

3. If he's doing it for entertainment knowing full well he's losing money, don't you think he would do it in style, like in Vegas or other betting institutions that have a thread of entertainement? I can't think of anyone who has money to burn and finds it entertaining to lose money by handing it over to a 7-11 clerk. Is that what you would do?

I have seen and heard all sorts of strange reasons, and to date, still haven't seen any responses that specifically address these three major points I bring up. NOT ONE !

I have to agree, he must be doing somethng right but without evidence and additional information then all we can do is hypothesize.

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5120 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2014, 12:12 am - IP Logged

OM:

please don't go off on a Rant>>>>1>2>3>KEEK warm!

HyperDrumHyper

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2014, 12:21 am - IP Logged

OM:

please don't go off on a Rant>>>>1>2>3>KEEK warm!

HyperDrumHyper

It's not a rant. It's a response to a post in a thread.

Why is it when I bring up facts or blow illogical theories out of the water, my responses suddenly turn into rants, or being labeled as a nuisance? Does truth threaten your paradigm? Wink

I can't speak for others, but I'd rather be disappointed knowing the truth, than fooling myself continually. Anyone who overlooks the truth just to pacify their fear of the truth is weak. Sorry If that sounds harsh, but It had to be written. If fear isn't the issue, then it's just pure ignorance.

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2014, 12:34 am - IP Logged

I have to agree, he must be doing somethng right but without evidence and additional information then all we can do is hypothesize.

And the hypothesis I made is the best to date. All others I've seen written here on LP are not just rediculous, but alarming considering most LP members aren't idiots.

So you're a diamond in the ruff. Finally someone gets it. phew!. I thought it's so obvious most would agree.

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
                      NYC
                      United States
                      Member #117984
                      October 19, 2011
                      1843 Posts
                      Posted: January 27, 2014, 12:34 am - IP Logged

1. No. Why would anybody spend $150,000 to make 70 grand? That's no profit and you're in the hole. You are definitely getting beat by the "house".

2. I really don't quite understand question 2. But in my interpretation, that makes no marketing sense? No business is interested in not making money. They wanna make money of course.

3. He definitely isn't a psycho. He's not in it for entertainment and feels happy giving away free money to a 7-11 clerk. This mans' main goal is to win money and stay out the hole, win profits, create a portfolio and built it up.

So there's my response. I'm kinda confused to be honest because lol, I don't know if you're against Pierre or support him. He's obviously living good though if he making $70,000 yearly.

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: January 27, 2014, 12:39 am - IP Logged

1. No. Why would anybody spend $150,000 to make 70 grand? That's no profit and you're in the hole. You are definitely getting beat by the "house".

2. I really don't quite understand question 2. But in my interpretation, that makes no marketing sense? No business is interested in not making money. They wanna make money of course.

3. He definitely isn't a psycho. He's not in it for entertainment and feels happy giving away free money to a 7-11 clerk. This mans' main goal is to win money and stay out the hole, win profits, create a portfolio and built it up.

So there's my response. I'm kinda confused to be honest because lol, I don't know if you're against Pierre or support him. He's obviously living good though if he making $70,000 yearly.

#2, some here proposed it was a marketing scheme. lol. I won't mention names, they know who they are. Those people obviously failed Economics 101. lol

I support pierre. I've been writing about him for a long time now. Below in the link is a thread from that debate. Hardly a debate. It was like taking candy away from a baby. lol

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/270812/6

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
                          NYC
                          United States
                          Member #117984
                          October 19, 2011
                          1843 Posts
                          Posted: January 27, 2014, 12:48 am - IP Logged

#2, some here proposed it was a marketing scheme. lol. I won't mention names, they know who they are. Those people obviously failed Economics 101. lol

I support pierre. I've been writing about him for a long time now. Below in the link is a thread from that debate. Hardly a debate. It was like taking candy away from a baby. lol

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/270812/6

Lol, those people are paranoid, no offense. How is that a marketing scheme? Wow!

OM, I admit you're very intelligent and know what you say. You influenced me as well to buy his pick 4 version. I haven't yet but I wanna buy it soon. The numbers seem to fall nicely and a player can make nice pair plays from his groups.

You also nailed the pick 3 in Florida with 131 hours before the draw.

But yeah, just keep doing your thing. Forget about all these people who doubt and criticize. When you get a $20,000 hit, prove it here and show them who's boss lol.

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: January 27, 2014, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Lol, those people are paranoid, no offense. How is that a marketing scheme? Wow!

OM, I admit you're very intelligent and know what you say. You influenced me as well to buy his pick 4 version. I haven't yet but I wanna buy it soon. The numbers seem to fall nicely and a player can make nice pair plays from his groups.

You also nailed the pick 3 in Florida with 131 hours before the draw.

But yeah, just keep doing your thing. Forget about all these people who doubt and criticize. When you get a $20,000 hit, prove it here and show them who's boss lol.

You have no idea how refreshing it is to see someone write so intelligently. Thank you for getting it. I'm not looking for pats on the back, but I have to say that either you are a rare breed on LP, or amongst many others who are lurking and don't feel it's their time to speak out publicly in agreement with me. I write this because i can't think of any normal rich human who would lose money on a regular basis unless they are deranged.

I feel like a new man. Thumbs Up

I'm not smart, just inquisitive to details when neccessary.

I'm open minded. I guess Peter could be a rich lunatic.

Problem solved. Peter is a rich guy who has issues. Anything is possible.

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5120 Posts
                              Posted: January 27, 2014, 12:59 am - IP Logged

It's not a rant. It's a response to a post in a thread.

Why is it when I bring up facts or blow illogical theories out of the water, my responses suddenly turn into rants, or being labeled as a nuisance? Does truth threaten your paradigm? Wink

I can't speak for others, but I'd rather be disappointed knowing the truth, than fooling myself continually. Anyone who overlooks the truth just to pacify their fear of the truth is weak. Sorry If that sounds harsh, but It had to be written. If fear isn't the issue, then it's just pure ignorance.

OM:

Thank yoy 4 UR reply>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE forgive ME if Psyko hit the rant Rant buton on UR>>

R anyone here on D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lottery Post>>>ME R human 2 but, remwmber >remwmber>>>>>

"I" SLEEP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>by Robert Frost and pur ole rodger who lives in mountanians^^^

PSYKOMO on Lottery Post>>>>>>>>>>>>LOOK'G "OUT">>>>>for>UUU>>222222 WIN BIG>JACKPOT$$$$$!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$Sun SmileyDrumSun Smiley$$$$$$$$$$$$$