Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you determine if a system is worth buying?

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2014, 1:05 am - IP Logged

OM:

Thank yoy 4 UR reply>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE forgive ME if Psyko hit the rant Rant buton on UR>>

R anyone here on D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lottery Post>>>ME R human 2 but, remwmber >remwmber>>>>>

"I" SLEEP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>by Robert Frost and pur ole rodger who lives in mountanians^^^

PSYKOMO on Lottery Post>>>>>>>>>>>>LOOK'G "OUT">>>>>for>UUU>>222222 WIN BIG>JACKPOT$$$$$!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$Sun SmileyDrumSun Smiley$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No reason to be forgiven, you did nothing wrong. You replied to a post in a thread.

As for the rest of the stuff you wrote, I can't understand it.

So you have a friend who lives in the mountains? And some guy named frost sleeps with an "I"? I don't get it. lol

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
    NYC
    United States
    Member #117984
    October 19, 2011
    1843 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2014, 1:11 am - IP Logged

You have no idea how refreshing it is to see someone write so intelligently. Thank you for getting it. I'm not looking for pats on the back, but I have to say that either you are a rare breed on LP, or amongst many others who are lurking and don't feel it's their time to speak out publicly in agreement with me. I write this because i can't think of any normal rich human who would lose money on a regular basis unless they are deranged.

I feel like a new man. Thumbs Up

I'm not smart, just inquisitive to details when neccessary.

I'm open minded. I guess Peter could be a rich lunatic.

Problem solved. Peter is a rich guy who has issues. Anything is possible.

No problem! It's refreshing to see new ideas and thoughts!

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2014, 2:01 am - IP Logged

No problem! It's refreshing to see new ideas and thoughts!

Thanks for the kind words.

Strange thing, just about everyone who flies on Commercial jets feels somewhat comfortable doing so, because the odds of encountering a life threating event during the flight is extremely rare. Funny how most people adhere to those facts with no complaints, yet when the 99.9 rule is written, it's a troll who follows threads to annoy. Silly people. lol

You can't pick and choose which facts to believe in. Green laugh

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
        Connecticut
        United States
        Member #61623
        May 29, 2008
        20581 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2014, 5:19 am - IP Logged

It sure does, here are results from Monday, January 20, 2014 for the state of Connecticut;

mjwinsmithConnecticutPlay 3 Day6-Way Box8-7-47-4-8$40
        mjwinsmithConnecticutPlay 3 Day6-Way Box8-4-77-4-8$40
        mjwinsmithConnecticutPlay 3 DayStraight + 6-Way Box7-4-87-4-8$290
        mjwinsmithConnecticutPlay 3 Day6-Way Box7-8-47-4-8$40
        mjwinsmithConnecticutPlay 3 Day6-Way Box4-8-77-4-8$40
        mjwinsmithConnecticutPlay 3 Day6-Way Box4-7-87-4-8$40
        mjwinsmithConnecticutPlay 3 Day6-Way Box8-7-47-4-8$40
        mjwinsmithConnecticutPlay 3 Night6-Way Box7-4-84-8-7$40
        mjwinsmithConnecticutPlay 3 Night6-Way Box8-7-44-8-7$40
        mjwinsmithConnecticutPlay 3 Night6-Way Box8-4-74-8-7$40

I didn't mean I wanted in your 'club'..I mean I should start charging for picks

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
          Member #391
          June 8, 2002
          16056 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2014, 5:26 am - IP Logged

I didn't mean I wanted in your 'club'..I mean I should start charging for picks

To each his/her own!

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Blog Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

"How to Play My Pick-4 System": https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/306450

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
            Connecticut
            United States
            Member #61623
            May 29, 2008
            20581 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2014, 5:31 am - IP Logged

To each his/her own!

absolutely... and no disrespect intended.I always thought it was a rumor people bought 'general' anywhere -landing picks is all

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

United States
              Member #391
              June 8, 2002
              16056 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2014, 7:21 am - IP Logged

absolutely... and no disrespect intended.I always thought it was a rumor people bought 'general' anywhere -landing picks is all

None taken.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1648 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2014, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Your prediction statistics prove you can win often if you're willing to spend enough.

mjwinsmith: Statistics Summary

Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
                Picks93,880108,14593,8801,227,87210,647,268
                Hits5536385537,65347,380
                    Hit Ratio0.59%0.59%0.59%0.62%0.44%
                Winnings$35,068$57,698$35,068$687,507$5,280,659
                    Prize Ratio37.35%53.35%37.35%55.99%49.60%

Notes:

• The Prize Ratio is based on the actual cost of tickets, not the number of picks.

Your prediction statistics prove you can win often if you're willing to spend enough.

This I know...full well. Stats only tell me that winning numbers were put out there, scattered among the states, and one or two managed to hit in some form at some point. How does the player know when to play the numbers in question? Maybe I'm still missing something here, or, maybe no one wants to show off the goods. I really just wanted to see some winning tickets from either source...you know, show me the money like Cuba Gooding Jr. said. An online ticket would've been really cool because it's actually easier. With what you've stated above, it should be easy to find proof of wins so I'm gonna continue looking and I won't interrupt anymore.

Thanks for validating exactly what I was thinking regarding the system in general.Approve

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
                  Member #391
                  June 8, 2002
                  16056 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2014, 10:48 am - IP Logged

This I know...full well. Stats only tell me that winning numbers were put out there, scattered among the states, and one or two managed to hit in some form at some point. How does the player know when to play the numbers in question? Maybe I'm still missing something here, or, maybe no one wants to show off the goods. I really just wanted to see some winning tickets from either source...you know, show me the money like Cuba Gooding Jr. said. An online ticket would've been really cool because it's actually easier. With what you've stated above, it should be easy to find proof of wins so I'm gonna continue looking and I won't interrupt anymore.

Thanks for validating exactly what I was thinking regarding the system in general.Approve

L.L.

Seems YOU missed the point, the numbers that I posted as an example (Florida 9-6-8) were for the state of Florida ONLY, state specific and not for all states.

I did a Work Out for the state game and got the exact number and draw order to play for that state game. Go back and check the prediction boards to see.

We were lucky enough that all things fell for us and we nailed it straight for Florida, and only Florida and not ALL STATES.

In case you missed the post to this thread here is just a snip it;

**************************************************************************************************************************

I have an example, my system produced a win in the Florida Pick-3 on Saturday, January 25, 2014. The winning number was 9-6-8 and my "Work Out" for the day gave me 9-6-8. All of the members who got the Work Out from me hit the number straight. I posted the number to the prediction boards right here on the Lottery Post:

mjwinsmithFloridaCash 3 Midday6-Way Box9-8-69-6-8$40
                  mjwinsmithFloridaCash 3 Midday6-Way Box8-6-99-6-8$40
                  mjwinsmithFloridaCash 3 MiddayStraight + 6-Way Box9-6-89-6-8$290

**************************************************************************************************************************

Again, this was from a Work Out I did for the state of Florida, for Florida Players ONLY or those who can play the Florida state game ON-LINE.

~Michael

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1648 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2014, 10:51 am - IP Logged

You must understand that the house always wins! There is no way to strategically bet with out coming out on the bottom.

Check baby check baby, 1,2,3,4...check baby check baby, 1,2,3...check baby check baby, 1,2...check baby check baby 1... 

You must understand that the house always wins! There is no way to strategically bet with out coming out on the bottom.

Correction, the house always wins at some point...and there are ways to strategically bet without coming out on bottom all the time. If you continue thinking in the terms that you do, you'll never figure out how to extend yourself a better way to play and win. Gotta learn how to 'read' numbers and then crunch them properly. Yeah, this game is about reading, too...not just adding, subtracting, dividing, and multiplying. The player's job is to simply make sure they win enough money often enough to stay ahead of the house and there are many ways to do this...just as your signature implies.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1648 Posts
                      Posted: January 27, 2014, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Seems YOU missed the point, the numbers that I posted as an example (Florida 9-6-8) were for the state of Florida ONLY, state specific and not for all states.

I did a Work Out for the state game and got the exact number and draw order to play for that state game. Go back and check the prediction boards to see.

We were lucky enough that all things fell for us and we nailed it straight for Florida, and only Florida and not ALL STATES.

In case you missed the post to this thread here is just a snip it;

I have an example, my system produced a win in the Florida Pick-3 on Saturday, January 25, 2014. The winning number was 9-6-8 and my "Work Out" for the day gave me 9-6-8. All of the members who got the Work Out from me hit the number straight. I posted the number to the prediction boards right here on the Lottery Post:

mjwinsmithFloridaCash 3 Midday6-Way Box9-8-69-6-8$40
                      mjwinsmithFloridaCash 3 Midday6-Way Box8-6-99-6-8$40
                      mjwinsmithFloridaCash 3 MiddayStraight + 6-Way Box9-6-89-6-8$290

Again, this was from a Work Out I did for the state of Florida, for Florida Players ONLY or those who can play the Florida state game ON-LINE.

~Michael

Okay, thanks for setting things straight. I see the workout and all but, I like to see the money, too. I was hoping to see the tickets as well. Nevermind, though...keep doing what you do and best of continued success!!

L.L.Wink

#lotto-4-a-living

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                        Ontario
                        Canada
                        Member #109243
                        April 9, 2011
                        31437 Posts
                        Posted: January 27, 2014, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Check baby check baby, 1,2,3,4...check baby check baby, 1,2,3...check baby check baby, 1,2...check baby check baby 1... 

Correction, the house always wins at some point...and there are ways to strategically bet without coming out on bottom all the time. If you continue thinking in the terms that you do, you'll never figure out how to extend yourself a better way to play and win. Gotta learn how to 'read' numbers and then crunch them properly. Yeah, this game is about reading, too...not just adding, subtracting, dividing, and multiplying. The player's job is to simply make sure they win enough money often enough to stay ahead of the house and there are many ways to do this...just as your signature implies.

L.L.

I Agree! Setting The Trap & Knowing When To Pounce,lol.

The Correct Timing Can Pay Great Dividends.

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1648 Posts
                          Posted: January 27, 2014, 11:34 am - IP Logged

#lotto-4-a-living

Portland, OR
                            United States
                            Member #145973
                            August 20, 2013
                            226 Posts
                            Posted: January 27, 2014, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach...

"Understand... people are more complicated than the masks they wear in society... everyone is playing to win, and some people will use moral justifications to advance their side"

Robert Greene

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7295 Posts
                              Posted: January 27, 2014, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Every once in awhile more players play the same three digit number and the lottery loses money that day. Triples are usually sold out in lotteries with aggregated limits almost everyday so an extraordinary number of triples drawn could hurt a lottery's bottom line like what happened in Kentucky.

"You must understand that the house always wins!"

KY paid out 97% of sales in prizes for an entire month and it had a small effect on the yearly pick-3 profit. The thing is, even for that one month, the KY Lottery still won. As a group, all pick-3 players always lose, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for a few pick-3 players to show a profit. Almost any pick-3 and any pick-4 system can produce hits, but the question is usually "are there enough hits to show a profit".

So while it's true "the house always wins", it's not necessarily true that all players must always lose.