Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just for fun: You're been through a messy divorce or dumped by your lover- then you win the lottery.

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 3 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Baton Rouge, LA
United States
Member #4602
May 7, 2004
699 Posts
Posted: January 31, 2014, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

I am happily married but if I was going through the scenario that the OP mentioned there is no way I would even think about the past.

I'm happily married too(12 years) but if I were in that scenario, I'd just move forward and not look back.

If I won under any circumstances, I'd find a way to claim anonymously and once I had my money, I'd just go on and quietly do my thing, not telling anyone. Rubbing someone's face in something accomplishes nothing other than fueling their desire to take or run what you have.

I'd probably change my phone number, get a new house, new car, possibly whole new life. Why worry about the past when the future will be so much better?

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4102 Posts
    Posted: January 31, 2014, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

What if your lover call you up sobbing noise-gate and wants to meet....just to talk of course.  You agree to meet what can it hurt right?  You want to hear her beg to get even right?  After all you got the upper hand with all that money! 

You meet and after having drinks, rubbing your shoulders, pulling at your heart strings and telling you how much she missed you the next thing you know the suns coming up and their she lays!  Your feelings are right back in neck deep! 

She's got ya Noise-Gate!  Gimme some money!  Talk to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!Big Grin

Well thank you for your kind consideration on me being " whipped back into shape" by a former lover there Veganlife- but those days are behind me Son.l have a tall gorgeous zit-free statuesque wife who is everything l ever wanted. If we were both at a party and she was on one end of the floor- you would immediately recognize that she was with me... its that obvious.

Anyway: It's not gonna happen, this lady is a keeper, she is the only one who has " got me". Now you can see why l rail against all these " guys" in this forum who are trying to get me to go out with them.The nerve of it all.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
      Mcminnville, Oregon
      United States
      Member #3013
      December 13, 2003
      3046 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2014, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

I would want to be left alone with the cool silence of my money being locked up in my bank account so I can only touch it and not have to worry about someone trying to get something for nothing out of me.-weshar75

US Flag

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10344 Posts
        Posted: February 1, 2014, 12:55 am - IP Logged

noise-gate,

Just to make it a little more interesting let's say the ex is a degenrate gambler. Let them tap into lottery jackpot winnings? Not a good move.

Scared

sully,

Funny story with the telemarketer. I was in the Army with a guy who got drafted a week after he got divorced. He was working for Auggie Busch in St. Louis, married, but dating a stewardess. The stewardess calls his house, the wife answers the phone and says, "This is the maid."

He gets home and there's a wee bit of a tiff. He says, "Well you're fooling around too", and she says, "Well how did you know?"

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
          adelaide sa
          Australia
          Member #37136
          April 11, 2006
          3300 Posts
          Posted: February 1, 2014, 1:54 am - IP Logged

if there are kids involved the ex is going to get some of that money. prob have to try and set up a trust account for the kids , that have to have  worthwhile claims against it to be paid. but then a new car to run the kids to school would be a valid claim. bit divorced, kids all growed up or no kids, its  smug face rubbing time.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
            Member #142499
            May 13, 2013
            1182 Posts
            Posted: February 1, 2014, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

I always remember how David Lee Edwards mocked his ex-wife at the press conference and how she was the only one there to take care of him when he lost everything and was dying. 

Since we have no idea what the future may hold, best to keep it classy and not say anything about them. The best revenge is living well...unless you're George Costanza

I might wake up early and go running.  I might also wake up and win the lottery.

The odds are about the same.

veganlife125's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
              Member #142777
              May 18, 2013
              263 Posts
              Posted: February 1, 2014, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Well thank you for your kind consideration on me being " whipped back into shape" by a former lover there Veganlife- but those days are behind me Son.l have a tall gorgeous zit-free statuesque wife who is everything l ever wanted. If we were both at a party and she was on one end of the floor- you would immediately recognize that she was with me... its that obvious.

Anyway: It's not gonna happen, this lady is a keeper, she is the only one who has " got me". Now you can see why l rail against all these " guys" in this forum who are trying to get me to go out with them.The nerve of it all.

Oh i was just having fun with the topic noise-gate it wasn't personal.  Im glad you found the woman for you my friend so congrats and good luck.

Were you serious about men personally messaging you here?  I don't mind their orientation one bit because that means more women for me!  If you go to youtube and watch men who talk veganism it does seem that a disproportionate number of them are very beta at the least.  I think alot of macho men don't want to try veganism because of the stereotypes.  To me their is nothing macho about eating meat, dairy, & oil and getting a disproportionate amount of heart disease & cancer. 

So when people give me that long stare after i tell them im vegan they say "Are you sure you don't like meat?"  I just grin and say "Well women aren't plants are they?" Big Grin

Don't forget to visit the Lottery Post Gift Shop!

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                Bay Area - California
                United States
                Member #136477
                December 12, 2012
                4102 Posts
                Posted: February 1, 2014, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Oh i was just having fun with the topic noise-gate it wasn't personal.  Im glad you found the woman for you my friend so congrats and good luck.

Were you serious about men personally messaging you here?  I don't mind their orientation one bit because that means more women for me!  If you go to youtube and watch men who talk veganism it does seem that a disproportionate number of them are very beta at the least.  I think alot of macho men don't want to try veganism because of the stereotypes.  To me their is nothing macho about eating meat, dairy, & oil and getting a disproportionate amount of heart disease & cancer. 

So when people give me that long stare after i tell them im vegan they say "Are you sure you don't like meat?"  I just grin and say "Well women aren't plants are they?" Big Grin

No problem with you Veganlife - l did not think you were being personal in anyway whatsoever. It was my way of getting my message out that " flamers" do exist who are constantly thinking they are the Adonis's of the world and in the forum, the Big D***'s so to speak.They constantly following me around like they need a bone thrown to them to start something- a conversation or whatever. Hey- l have two dogs here at home and l will tell you what- they do not behave this way, they loving- caring and looking out for their master's well being- these clowns in here?... well lets say its a topic for another day, then again l am not their master, if l was-l would have them on kennel duty . It does say something about human nature.....does'nt it?

* BTW- It's PB tonight, you gonna need $2.00 to make it count... hope your investment pays off.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                  Member #118609
                  November 4, 2011
                  931 Posts
                  Posted: February 1, 2014, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

What a very nice story and compliment about your wife noise.  What a breath of fresh air reading several comments from those who valuetheir spouses.

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: February 1, 2014, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

l have a tall gorgeous zit-free statuesque wife who is everything l ever wanted.

Wow, all this time I thought you were a woman. Only a woman would get so emotional with your type of threads and responses to me and stack.  Green laugh

Maybe you were born in the wrong body. lol

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: February 1, 2014, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

No problem with you Veganlife - l did not think you were being personal in anyway whatsoever. It was my way of getting my message out that " flamers" do exist who are constantly thinking they are the Adonis's of the world and in the forum, the Big D***'s so to speak.They constantly following me around like they need a bone thrown to them to start something- a conversation or whatever. Hey- l have two dogs here at home and l will tell you what- they do not behave this way, they loving- caring and looking out for their master's well being- these clowns in here?... well lets say its a topic for another day, then again l am not their master, if l was-l would have them on kennel duty . It does say something about human nature.....does'nt it?

* BTW- It's PB tonight, you gonna need $2.00 to make it count... hope your investment pays off.

the Big D***'s so to speak.

Now how did you know I have one? Are you spying on me? Green laugh

JAP69's avatar - alas
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #6
                        November 4, 2001
                        8790 Posts
                        Posted: February 1, 2014, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

What's your first response.
                        Me?..."l would burst out laughing"..

What's yours?
                        This is " just for fun"- please don't take it too serious .

* Have a Great Weekend People.

I am in deep merde now.  Green laugh

WHATT

Bay Area - California
                          United States
                          Member #136477
                          December 12, 2012
                          4102 Posts
                          Posted: February 1, 2014, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

l have a tall gorgeous zit-free statuesque wife who is everything l ever wanted.

Wow, all this time I thought you were a woman. Only a woman would get so emotional with your type of threads and responses to me and stack.  Green laugh

Maybe you were born in the wrong body. lol

Are you familiar with fishing? Well l laid out some bait and you took it you idiot.

l am going to tell you why you a complete Idiot.

l started this thread without mentioning names- you identified yourself by responding to it as one of the IDIOTS in question.

Second: You and the rest of your posse are constantly " following me around" to see what l post and what l am up too- and you want to know why?

Because " l AM INSIDE YOUR HEAD"

l now dominate your every thought the moment you enter this forum, you pathetic fool. You don't see me looking out for your responses of  trying to see what you up too- but that cannot be said about your behavior toward you. You have been discovered your unintelligent moron. You outed yourself.

l was alerted to you starting a thread in opposition to mine and you telling stack " this was as a spoof to Noise Gape"- since you mentioned Gape, when was the last time you got Gaped? Were you told not to move so it would not hurt?

You so full of yourself, its not funny. Like l said you an idiot and will continue to be one because you did not have the " smarts" to see yourself walking into a trap.

l just broke you, idiot.

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: February 1, 2014, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Are you familiar with fishing? Well l laid out some bait and you took it you idiot.

l am going to tell you why you a complete Idiot.

l started this thread without mentioning names- you identified yourself by responding to it as one of the IDIOTS in question.

Second: You and the rest of your posse are constantly " following me around" to see what l post and what l am up too- and you want to know why?

Because " l AM INSIDE YOUR HEAD"

l now dominate your every thought the moment you enter this forum, you pathetic fool. You don't see me looking out for your responses of  trying to see what you up too- but that cannot be said about your behavior toward you. You have been discovered your unintelligent moron. You outed yourself.

l was alerted to you starting a thread in opposition to mine and you telling stack " this was as a spoof to Noise Gape"- since you mentioned Gape, when was the last time you got Gaped? Were you told not to move so it would not hurt?

You so full of yourself, its not funny. Like l said you an idiot and will continue to be one because you did not have the " smarts" to see yourself walking into a trap.

l just broke you, idiot.

It was my way of getting my message out that " flamers" do exist who are constantly thinking they are the Adonis's of the world and in the forum,

Actually, it looks like YOU'RE the one instigating in other threads unrelated. Lottobonehead used that method and failed miserably. If you purposely start a thread as bait, well, you're the one inviting the abuse. You must be a Masochist. You want a whip? Green laugh

And BTW, the only thing you dominate is ignorance of just about everything.

veganlife125's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                              Member #142777
                              May 18, 2013
                              263 Posts
                              Posted: February 1, 2014, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Great to hear noise-gate.  Keep the topics coming.  I think some want a variety of topics to keep all the crowd satisfied haha.  Sure...when either of the big jackpots are 250 million and above everyone has the fever and wants to talk about jet setting, houses, and cars again and again 24/7.  When those big ones are won and reset many want some diversity. 

I have read the "golden rules" but topic content seems possibly unclarified.  For example if someone posts a topic about the super bowl is that ok?  What about politics?  How about religion?  How about general news content like the flu or huricanes?  Its not easy to know where the line is between pg13, pg, and r.  I think the mods do a good job at monitoring that though. 

Good luck all on the 194 million tonightBig Grin

Don't forget to visit the Lottery Post Gift Shop!