Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just for fun: You're been through a messy divorce or dumped by your lover- then you win the lottery.

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 3 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2014, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

l blew up your A- last night, the explosion would be heard for miles... and you telling me that " l don't get it?" What Freaking language do you speak? Do you even understand the word DEFEATED?

Take a lesson from this lamebrain..

There are winners and losers in any game, if you worth your salt and you beaten-you accept defeat. Whether its Martial arts, chess,soccer or as in today the Superbowl, if you lose, you lose. You too darn stupid to know the difference.You walked right into it last night because you were blinded by your own ambition" to try and throw derogatory terms at me and think l would do nothing".... well guess what?- l pumped the pus out of you last night and instead of listening to what l told you, guess what, you back for more? You a lightweight, a novice attempting to play in the big leagues. l exposed you for what you truly are... an idiot.

Did you know, l did not before doing research.. that there are levels of stupidity?

Technically, a moron is a person with the mildest degree of mental deficiency..

An Idiot ( that's you) is a person with the most mental deficiency, having a mental age of only 3 or 4 years.

An Imbecile has a mental level between that of an Idiot and a moron and can perform some basic activities.

l called you an idiot because despite what l said- you still feel that you are right and everything l said was wrong. You made a request that l " stop" posting threads that are not to your liking... WT..

Since when do people who start threads need to get the green lit from you? So do you see now why l call you an Idiot and why the chart l just posted adds weight to what l said?

Stop trying to control people... by the way l am still inside your head.

Paragraphs= MAD

I have an idea, go find a quiet place in the house and think of your next rediculous question. How about the one below,

"What Psychiatrist would you go to if you never win a JP in your lifetime?"

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4111 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2014, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Paragraphs= MAD

I have an idea, go find a quiet place in the house and think of your next rediculous question. How about the one below,

"What Psychiatrist would you go to if you never win a JP in your lifetime?"

Your response to my post only reinforces what l said before... l am INSIDE YOUR HEAD. l don't know what language you speak but you coming back at me with this lame response can only mean (2) things.

Your GF or BF must have read the back and forth between us and after seeing me rip you a new one, bang you like a drum, your so called precious facade started to crumble and you were abandoned by those near and dear to you.

The second scenario would be that the fraternity of brothers which comprises of you and the rest of your idiot cabal decided that you need to throw yourself back in the arena and have another go at it with me. Both are weak attempts to rectify your status in the " brotherhood". You have failed miserably. l warned you on a number of occasions not to mess with me, you decided to go ahead anyways and the end results is that you here once again. 

l notice that you seem to love " pain" whether physical or mental, pain is pain- which reminded me of a remark you made about Masochism which as you " well know" is " enjoyment of pain,  pleasure that someone gets from being abused or hurt" .. you back here because you love this. Which brings me to the topic you brought up this evening..." Psychiatrist"

That is what you need, and badly. You need to get on that sofa, in any position and explain to your doctor your addiction to my threads and you can if you want, take him or her back to your childhood.

The rest of the room has paid attention to what l said about you being addicted to my threads, instead of starting anew- you back to your old tricks. You lost, get over it, There is no redo. You were played like a violin.

Get Help while you can.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4111 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2014, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

One more thing.....

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2014, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Your response to my post only reinforces what l said before... l am INSIDE YOUR HEAD. l don't know what language you speak but you coming back at me with this lame response can only mean (2) things.

Your GF or BF must have read the back and forth between us and after seeing me rip you a new one, bang you like a drum, your so called precious facade started to crumble and you were abandoned by those near and dear to you.

The second scenario would be that the fraternity of brothers which comprises of you and the rest of your idiot cabal decided that you need to throw yourself back in the arena and have another go at it with me. Both are weak attempts to rectify your status in the " brotherhood". You have failed miserably. l warned you on a number of occasions not to mess with me, you decided to go ahead anyways and the end results is that you here once again. 

l notice that you seem to love " pain" whether physical or mental, pain is pain- which reminded me of a remark you made about Masochism which as you " well know" is " enjoyment of pain,  pleasure that someone gets from being abused or hurt" .. you back here because you love this. Which brings me to the topic you brought up this evening..." Psychiatrist"

That is what you need, and badly. You need to get on that sofa, in any position and explain to your doctor your addiction to my threads and you can if you want, take him or her back to your childhood.

The rest of the room has paid attention to what l said about you being addicted to my threads, instead of starting anew- you back to your old tricks. You lost, get over it, There is no redo. You were played like a violin.

Get Help while you can.

At least we agree, almost, on one thing. I do like pain, but only when a whip is used.

I never said I had the power to stop you from posting those dumb threads. All I said that you have to get over it when I remind you, in those threads, how dumb they are.

What part don't you get? I can't explain it any better than I have already. You're dumber than I thought.

Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4111 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2014, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

At least we agree, almost, on one thing. I do like pain, but only when a whip is used.

I never said I had the power to stop you from posting those dumb threads. All I said that you have to get over it when I remind you, in those threads, how dumb they are.

What part don't you get? I can't explain it any better than I have already. You're dumber than I thought.

Listen Idiot- l don't know how much clearer l can make this, but you have only been in this forum 6 months longer than l, l do not recall being interviewed by you or anyone else about what to post and what not to post. What you consider " dumb threads" is your prerogative and yours only. You have NO SAY here as to what is dumb and what is not. You are NOT IN CHARGE here, get that through your F.. head.You and that other Idiot from Kentucky seem to think that your job here is to see that things are run " your way"... well take that sick notion and stick it where the monkey sticks its nuts.

l do not need a reminder from you or anyone else telling me about my threads- that is a responsibility of mgt.Not you.

l am going to give you more free advice- l hope you listening. You enter a restaurant- you take a look at the menu, and pick out what you like, others things you see and say " Nah" not going for that. You as a guest DO NOT TELL THE restaurant to stop serving certain foods " because you don't like it"..Do you get the point?

You seem to see what you call " dumb threads" and instead of not responding to them... you want to take control and direct the forum. If you don't like that thread, don't respond to it IDIOT.

As for " Dumb persons?" 

The Only dumb persons here are you and that Kentucky Son who gets his  on a regular basis from you know who.

Now remove your dumb^&&% from my thread. Take your reminders with you and GET HELP.

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2014, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Listen Idiot- l don't know how much clearer l can make this, but you have only been in this forum 6 months longer than l, l do not recall being interviewed by you or anyone else about what to post and what not to post. What you consider " dumb threads" is your prerogative and yours only. You have NO SAY here as to what is dumb and what is not. You are NOT IN CHARGE here, get that through your F.. head.You and that other Idiot from Kentucky seem to think that your job here is to see that things are run " your way"... well take that sick notion and stick it where the monkey sticks its nuts.

l do not need a reminder from you or anyone else telling me about my threads- that is a responsibility of mgt.Not you.

l am going to give you more free advice- l hope you listening. You enter a restaurant- you take a look at the menu, and pick out what you like, others things you see and say " Nah" not going for that. You as a guest DO NOT TELL THE restaurant to stop serving certain foods " because you don't like it"..Do you get the point?

You seem to see what you call " dumb threads" and instead of not responding to them... you want to take control and direct the forum. If you don't like that thread, don't respond to it IDIOT.

As for " Dumb persons?" 

The Only dumb persons here are you and that Kentucky Son who gets his  on a regular basis from you know who.

Now remove your dumb^&&% from my thread. Take your reminders with you and GET HELP.

Ok, your restaurant sucks. You fry and/or Microwave everything and your kitchen needs a deep cleaning. Nothing is labeled in the "Walk In Cooler".

Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4111 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2014, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Ok, your restaurant sucks. You fry and/or Microwave everything and your kitchen needs a deep cleaning. Nothing is labeled in the "Walk In Cooler".

You talking about Tiny Pete's, your cousins restaurant right? I will pass the word on.

* The guy who coined the phrase " Dead from the neck up"... wasn't kidding.

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2014, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

You talking about Tiny Pete's, your cousins restaurant right? I will pass the word on.

* The guy who coined the phrase " Dead from the neck up"... wasn't kidding.

What restaurants would you go to If you won the JP?

Hit With Stick