Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just for fun: You're been through a messy divorce or dumped by your lover- then you win the lottery.

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 3 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2014, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Great to hear noise-gate.  Keep the topics coming.  I think some want a variety of topics to keep all the crowd satisfied haha.  Sure...when either of the big jackpots are 250 million and above everyone has the fever and wants to talk about jet setting, houses, and cars again and again 24/7.  When those big ones are won and reset many want some diversity. 

I have read the "golden rules" but topic content seems possibly unclarified.  For example if someone posts a topic about the super bowl is that ok?  What about politics?  How about religion?  How about general news content like the flu or huricanes?  Its not easy to know where the line is between pg13, pg, and r.  I think the mods do a good job at monitoring that though. 

Good luck all on the 194 million tonightBig Grin

I have read the "golden rules" but topic content seems possibly unclarified.  For example if someone posts a topic about the super bowl is that ok?  What about politics?  How about religion?  How about general news content like the flu or huricanes?  Its not easy to know where the line is between pg13, pg, and r.

Actually, with a couple of exceptions, the rules are exceptionally clear. Any "Non-Related" topic belongs in the Blogs.

Birthday threads is one example.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4108 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2014, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

It was my way of getting my message out that " flamers" do exist who are constantly thinking they are the Adonis's of the world and in the forum,

Actually, it looks like YOU'RE the one instigating in other threads unrelated. Lottobonehead used that method and failed miserably. If you purposely start a thread as bait, well, you're the one inviting the abuse. You must be a Masochist. You want a whip? Green laugh

And BTW, the only thing you dominate is ignorance of just about everything.

l  AM INSIDE YOUR HEAD... Idiot. Excuses at this point are meaningless. 

Perhaps not responding to my threads going forward would purge me from your brain..

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2014, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

l  AM INSIDE YOUR HEAD... Idiot. Excuses at this point are meaningless. 

Perhaps not responding to my threads going forward would purge me from your brain..

If you were inside my head, your IQ would climb so fast, you would explode.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: February 1, 2014, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Oh, BTW, and another thing, if you don't want me to respond to your posts, then don't talk about me and don't keep repeating stupid threads over and over again.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4108 Posts
          Posted: February 1, 2014, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

If you were inside my head, your IQ would climb so fast, you would explode.

Well your IQ did not warn you from " stepping into it"... did it? You took my bait you Idiot.

Listen: My parting advice to you is Stay the heck away from my threads, its safer this way for you. You got your lunch handed to you today,l broke you way down to your spleen- just dont attempt to mix it up with me going forward- you guaranteed to lose. You saw what happened today didn't you?

** l prevented my wife from seeing what l just wrote....so its between us Idiot.

Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4108 Posts
            Posted: February 1, 2014, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Oh, BTW, and another thing, if you don't want me to respond to your posts, then don't talk about me and don't keep repeating stupid threads over and over again.

Hey Numbnuts: l did NOT talk about you. l mentioned no names, YOU IDENTIFIED yourself as an Idiot. Where the hell is that High IQ you keep saying you possess?  Is it not alert to knowing whether you an idiot or not?

As for " stupid threads" you are NOT the administrator around here so stop telling me or others what to say or do- what is with this " control freak" business you seem to enjoy. Dispense of that BS, there is no room for that here. This is America Idiot, any instructions coming down from on high will be done through mgt- not the likes of you or the other idiots in your posse.

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: February 1, 2014, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Hey Numbnuts: l did NOT talk about you. l mentioned no names, YOU IDENTIFIED yourself as an Idiot. Where the hell is that High IQ you keep saying you possess?  Is it not alert to knowing whether you an idiot or not?

As for " stupid threads" you are NOT the administrator around here so stop telling me or others what to say or do- what is with this " control freak" business you seem to enjoy. Dispense of that BS, there is no room for that here. This is America Idiot, any instructions coming down from on high will be done through mgt- not the likes of you or the other idiots in your posse.

You don't have to mention names dumb dumb.

Are you really that stupid? I mean seriously?

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: February 1, 2014, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

As for " stupid threads" you are NOT the administrator around here so stop telling meor others what to say or do-

I don't tell you to stop posting the same crap over and over again, I just make you aware of it. It's seemingly futile, but interesting nevertheless. One day you'll get it.

Bay Area - California
                  United States
                  Member #136477
                  December 12, 2012
                  4108 Posts
                  Posted: February 1, 2014, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

As for " stupid threads" you are NOT the administrator around here so stop telling meor others what to say or do-

I don't tell you to stop posting the same crap over and over again, I just make you aware of it. It's seemingly futile, but interesting nevertheless. One day you'll get it.

Don't you GET IT.... if l am to be released from your brain- you need to STOP responding to me. Darn- and you say you have a High IQ.?

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: February 1, 2014, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Don't you GET IT.... if l am to be released from your brain- you need to STOP responding to me. Darn- and you say you have a High IQ.?

Responding to you is like taking candy away from a baby. It's just not fair.

What kind of house will you buy?

Bay Area - California
                      United States
                      Member #136477
                      December 12, 2012
                      4108 Posts
                      Posted: February 1, 2014, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Responding to you is like taking candy away from a baby. It's just not fair.

What kind of house will you buy?

Your high IQ obviously does not respond well does it? You want to know what house l will buy?

l just went through an entire process of handing you your lunch and showing the forum what an idiot you are and you saying " responding to me is like taking candy from a baby?"... are you delusional?

Why is it that NO ONE admits that they have a " LOW IQ".... now l know why!!!

My brain is telling me to "call it quits" because it has reached the saturation point of a meaningless discussion- l tend to listen to my brain.

Go in Peace and stay away from my threads.

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: February 2, 2014, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Your high IQ obviously does not respond well does it? You want to know what house l will buy?

l just went through an entire process of handing you your lunch and showing the forum what an idiot you are and you saying " responding to me is like taking candy from a baby?"... are you delusional?

Why is it that NO ONE admits that they have a " LOW IQ".... now l know why!!!

My brain is telling me to "call it quits" because it has reached the saturation point of a meaningless discussion- l tend to listen to my brain.

Stop talking about me and making dumb threads and I won't respond. Deal?

Bay Area - California
                          United States
                          Member #136477
                          December 12, 2012
                          4108 Posts
                          Posted: February 2, 2014, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Stop talking about me and making dumb threads and I won't respond. Deal?

You are one delusional F.. 

You will not find a single mention from any of my threads naming you as an idiot- you outed yourself..( why am l repeating myself to someone who claims to have a high IQ?)  If you know yourself to not be an idiot, why respond? You either an idiot or you not, since you responding to a nameless comment- what does that say about you?

Look- you a lousy debater, l hate to take advantage of you so lets just agree to part ways and you stay away from my threads and so forth. l will continue to do what l do which is not taking you serious, but respect you as a fellow human being.

As for my posts: There is ZERO chance that l will run them by you " first" to see whether they meet your approval, to do so would mean you have entered my brain- and that is impossible, you not that smart to begin with. Sorry but l like to speak my mind on certain topics.

Don't take it personal.

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: February 2, 2014, 4:22 am - IP Logged

You are one delusional F.. 

You will not find a single mention from any of my threads naming you as an idiot- you outed yourself..( why am l repeating myself to someone who claims to have a high IQ?)  If you know yourself to not be an idiot, why respond? You either an idiot or you not, since you responding to a nameless comment- what does that say about you?

Look- you a lousy debater, l hate to take advantage of you so lets just agree to part ways and you stay away from my threads and so forth. l will continue to do what l do which is not taking you serious, but respect you as a fellow human being.

As for my posts: There is ZERO chance that l will run them by you " first" to see whether they meet your approval, to do so would mean you have entered my brain- and that is impossible, you not that smart to begin with. Sorry but l like to speak my mind on certain topics.

Don't take it personal.

You're such a Dork. And you don't even know it.

Bay Area - California
                              United States
                              Member #136477
                              December 12, 2012
                              4108 Posts
                              Posted: February 2, 2014, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

You're such a Dork. And you don't even know it.

l blew up your A- last night, the explosion would be heard for miles... and you telling me that " l don't get it?" What Freaking language do you speak? Do you even understand the word DEFEATED?

Take a lesson from this lamebrain..

There are winners and losers in any game, if you worth your salt and you beaten-you accept defeat. Whether its Martial arts, chess,soccer or as in today the Superbowl, if you lose, you lose. You too darn stupid to know the difference.You walked right into it last night because you were blinded by your own ambition" to try and throw derogatory terms at me and think l would do nothing".... well guess what?- l pumped the pus out of you last night and instead of listening to what l told you, guess what, you back for more? You a lightweight, a novice attempting to play in the big leagues. l exposed you for what you truly are... an idiot.

Did you know, l did not before doing research.. that there are levels of stupidity?

Technically, a moron is a person with the mildest degree of mental deficiency..

An Idiot ( that's you) is a person with the most mental deficiency, having a mental age of only 3 or 4 years.

An Imbecile has a mental level between that of an Idiot and a moron and can perform some basic activities.

l called you an idiot because despite what l said- you still feel that you are right and everything l said was wrong. You made a request that l " stop" posting threads that are not to your liking... WT..

Since when do people who start threads need to get the green lit from you? So do you see now why l call you an Idiot and why the chart l just posted adds weight to what l said?

Stop trying to control people... by the way l am still inside your head.