Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why does Richard Lustig never say how much he had spent to get his wins?

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 3 years ago by mypiemaster.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2014, 12:00 am - IP Logged

I don't see pb or mega millions in the list.

You really don't get it.

Your whole point was that because he wasn't disclosing what games he was winning was probable cause to believe that if his potential customers knew he wasn't winning Pb or mega, then he'd lose them as customers.

But what you don't get is that the information is public. So there's nothing for him to hide. Everyone who takes a couple of minutes to investigate can easily find that info. However, to be fair, he is misrepresenting by using the word "Jackpot". I'll give you that.

BTW, it's "Then", not "Than". And "Lose", not "Loose".

United States
    Member #145267
    August 1, 2013
    1512 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2014, 12:37 am - IP Logged

How many people bought his book? How many people you know would do the research on Richard? This is why there is so many complaints about his ? $40.00 book. They should have done the research.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19840 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2014, 2:07 am - IP Logged

How many people bought his book? How many people you know would do the research on Richard? This is why there is so many complaints about his ? $40.00 book. They should have done the research.

I Agree!

Let it Snow Snowman

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19828 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2014, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

"Everyone who takes a couple of minutes to investigate can easily find that info. However, to be fair, he is misrepresenting by using the word "Jackpot". I'll give you that."

Players should not only takes a couple of minutes to investigate what is public but also understand what they read.  I read he won the top prizes in several lottery games and scratch-off tickets, some people assumed top prizes meant "jackpots".  Most lottery games have a top prize that wouldn't classify as a jackpot in the eyes of most players.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2014, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

"Everyone who takes a couple of minutes to investigate can easily find that info. However, to be fair, he is misrepresenting by using the word "Jackpot". I'll give you that."

Players should not only takes a couple of minutes to investigate what is public but also understand what they read.  I read he won the top prizes in several lottery games and scratch-off tickets, some people assumed top prizes meant "jackpots".  Most lottery games have a top prize that wouldn't classify as a jackpot in the eyes of most players.

I dont think you can misrepresent  OR misinterpret the term "Jackpot"

Main Entry:jack£pot Pronunciation:*jak-*p*t Function:noun Date:1881

1 a (1) : a hand or game of draw poker in which a pair of jacks or better is required to open  (2) : a large pot (as in poker) formed by the accumulation of stakes from previous play  b (1) : a combination on a slot machine that wins a top prize or all the coins available for paying out  (2) : the sum so won  c : the top prize in a game or contest (as a lottery) that is typically a large fund of money formed by the accumulation of unwon prizes 2 : an impressive often unexpected success or reward 3 chiefly West   : a tight spot  : JAM

Just because some people have illogical expectations they tend to find it necessary to spread misinformation.

They say "Hey!! You didnt win 789 million dollars!! You only won 300,000!!!  You didnt win a REAL Jackpot!!! What a LOSER that WINNER is!!"Chair

Some people say,

"Hey you didn't win the Jackpot in PB because you only won 1,000,000 dollars!!  You are a LOSER!!!!"

If I win 1,000,000  dollars in PB than the JACKPOTISMINEBig Grin Angel!!!!!!.   To win 789 million is just icing on the Jackpot cake.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4108 Posts
            Posted: February 17, 2014, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

I think Richard is undulating at the thought that his a topic on lottery post.Someone should ask him who his barber is, that style is right out of the " King Arthur" era.

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: February 17, 2014, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

I think Richard is undulating at the thought that his a topic on lottery post.Someone should ask him who his barber is, that style is right out of the " King Arthur" era.

Somebody should ask him how many ninjas he has on the payroll, in case we need to stop the NOISE.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                Bay Area - California
                United States
                Member #136477
                December 12, 2012
                4108 Posts
                Posted: February 17, 2014, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Somebody should ask him how many ninjas he has on the payroll, in case we need to stop the NOISE.

Someone should ask how many brain cells you have left since accidentally touching the 3rd rail..and surviving.

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: February 18, 2014, 1:59 am - IP Logged

Someone should ask how many brain cells you have left since accidentally touching the 3rd rail..and surviving.

Had Bonehead actually touched a third rail, there's a good chance he'd neither have the capacity or will to register to a lottery site after such an incident. lol    He'd be on the brink of death, if not dead on the spot.

"Rolls Eyes", Insane people

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: February 20, 2014, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

That was semi-clever.  I will give you a small kudos for that.Hurray!

Actually I was hanging out with OnlyMonkey (because he bought me weed and paid me to teach him how he could find a clue on how to have a semi respectable hit ratio)

It so happens he dropped his pacifier down by the tracks. Being the pathetic baby that he is, his crying was incosolable  Thats the only reason that accident happened. Next time my entourage of Ninjas will just throw him on the tracks in order to shut him up.

Luckily this cat still has about 4 lives left, so I dont mind yet hanging out so much with clue less lottery players like OnlyMoron. 

P.S.

Let me tell you he grows some DYNOMIGHT weed in his mother basement!!!!!Hippy

P.P.S

When We we were alone in my hotel room, all he wanted me to do was pour Paul Newman Salad dressing on his head.  He kept insisting it was a good system.

What a OnlyMonkeyMoron. Roll Eyes

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: February 20, 2014, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

That was semi-clever.  I will give you a small kudos for that.Hurray!

Actually I was hanging out with OnlyMonkey (because he bought me weed and paid me to teach him how he could find a clue on how to have a semi respectable hit ratio)

It so happens he dropped his pacifier down by the tracks. Being the pathetic baby that he is, his crying was incosolable  Thats the only reason that accident happened. Next time my entourage of Ninjas will just throw him on the tracks in order to shut him up.

Luckily this cat still has about 4 lives left, so I dont mind yet hanging out so much with clue less lottery players like OnlyMoron. 

P.S.

Let me tell you he grows some DYNOMIGHT weed in his mother basement!!!!!Hippy

P.P.S

When We we were alone in my hotel room, all he wanted me to do was pour Paul Newman Salad dressing on his head.  He kept insisting it was a good system.

What a OnlyMonkeyMoron. Roll Eyes

so I dont mind yet hanging out so much with clue less lottery players like OnlyMoron

Oh the Irony ! Disapprove

You and Igamble should get together and start a "think tank". Green laugh

Pompano Beach
                        United States
                        Member #122193
                        January 26, 2012
                        602 Posts
                        Posted: February 20, 2014, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Met a man at work today, his  brother hit the Florida Lotto a few years back for 8 million on a quick pick, just thought I'd share.

"You can't take it with you."Sun Smiley

veganlife125's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                          Member #142777
                          May 18, 2013
                          263 Posts
                          Posted: February 21, 2014, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Why bash Richard Lustig.  He's just a salesman making money!  Capitalism is about selling something even if its just your labor. 

The greatest salesman i ever seen was Bill Clinton.  He's worth over 100 million and never had a dad in his life.  Then he went to a prestigious college in England at 17!  Then he charmed the voters in Arkansas for Governor at 29 years of age!  He then lost it for four years and then talked them back into another chance at 37!  Then he made millions after 54 by giving $200,000 dollar speaking engagements!  Hundreds of them.  Have you ever seen any white guy who could connect to and charm groups like white women, blacks, hispanics, and christians to vote for him?  I mean he is incredible. 

Nobody....and i mean nobody.....tells people what they want to hear and makes them believe it more than Bill Clinton.  Can you just imagine being a fly on the wall in the lemo after he would leave a rally or speaking engagement with the $200k check popping a glass of bubbly, giggling about it all, and telling the lemo driver to take the long route because he has to give an "important" interview to this reporter in the back seat?   

In fact he was the one who ushered in the world of political correctness in 1991.  He was its poster boy.  Remember MTV?  Remember the Sax?  If anyone wants to be popular just recite his answers to questions and the majority will love ya!  Im not making fun of him or supporting him.  Simple, he was the best. 

I wonder if Ol Bill has still got it?  We might get a chance to see.  Big Grin

Don't forget to visit the Lottery Post Gift Shop!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                            u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19840 Posts
                            Posted: February 21, 2014, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Met a man at work today, his  brother hit the Florida Lotto a few years back for 8 million on a quick pick, just thought I'd share.

Wow, that's great News Thanks for sharing thatParty

Let it Snow Snowman

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                              JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                              Member #141034
                              April 2, 2013
                              1408 Posts
                              Posted: February 21, 2014, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

It keeps the conversation going. Look at all the free publicity he is getting on this site. Sooner or later, some of this people will make an impulse buy and that is more money in his pocket. He will be laughing all the way to the bank and screaming,.......SUCKERS!!!.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****