Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you think that financial security would make YOU happier?

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7302 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2014, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Is this a question or a statement. Blue Thinking

Maybe they should ask the same question to a group of homeless people who don't know when they'll eat their next meal.

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
    JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
    Member #141034
    April 2, 2013
    1408 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2014, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs UpHe who dies with the most toys WINS!!! 'NUFF SAID.Blue Angel

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5592 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2014, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

I play the lottery every other day, I was curious do people ever play number's and not worry if they lose out on money ? Or do they stress over it like I have. I want to take a more laid back approach to buying ticket's..

Hoping to win here in Canada, so I can travel away from the cold.Dance

I never stress over losing money. I try to keep within a budget, but sometimes that falls by the wayside. LOL.

Really, Elizabeth, buy your tics, and don't stress over it. Play what you can afford to lose, and have fun with it. Sometimes I play QP's, sometimes I'll pick numbers at random, sometimes I use LP's RNG. With so many combinations in the jackpot games, it's plain luck. There's no lottery looking for the least played combos, heck with the odds we're up against, they don't need to do that stuff. Why on earth would they ever risk killing their goose while it's laying golden eggs?

LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)