Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

As a major JP winner: How much cash would you have in your home safe?

Topic closed. 78 replies. Last post 3 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
mightwin's avatar - questns

United States
Member #103786
January 5, 2011
486 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2014, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

If I still lived in the U.S. in a nice area, I probably would keep a decent amount in the safe but if I lived outside the U.S. I probably wouldn't keep but a few thousand or so.

United States
    Member #149820
    December 9, 2013
    644 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2014, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Noise, noise noise,,, its not about anticipation, my friend  No No.....it's the few small details in the prep work of "what if" factor Wink.......I probably should have added 12 body bags to my list as well(just helpin the taxpayers out with expenses, you know....just incase)

No need for body bags Dana if you're in a "stand your ground" state. All you gotta do is make sure kill them

United States
      Member #145267
      August 1, 2013
      1492 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2014, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Wait until it happens to some rich family's kid. Than the law will change.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4104 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2014, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

No need for body bags Dana if you're in a "stand your ground" state. All you gotta do is make sure kill them

Which are the Stand your ground" States?

I would think that the body bags are not a courtesy gesture to the morgue crew, its to  bury the crap in " the side of the hill".- that's a line from the movie " Shooter".

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
          USA
          United States
          Member #152799
          February 25, 2014
          1090 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2014, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

I would think that the body bags are not a courtesy gesture to the morgue crew, its to  bury the crap in " the side of the hill".- that's a line from the movie " Shooter".

I would keep the same amount which is roughly $1,000. No reason to keep more unless there is an impending crisis looming.

United States
            Member #149820
            December 9, 2013
            644 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2014, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Mostly red states namely Tx, Az, and of course ...FL, but the body bags you wont need in a stand your ground state....you make the mess someone else comes along and cleans it up, you go home and eat dinner...that is as long as you kill the person your standing your ground against...

United States
              Member #149820
              December 9, 2013
              644 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2014, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Wait until it happens to some rich family's kid. Than the law will change.

Unless of course the person that shot them of course is also rich, then they can claim...Afluenza

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10345 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2014, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

How much would I keep in a home safe?

:zipit: smiley tnx to Mr X

Along with what sully said I'd also have a few dozen crossbows and several hundred bolts.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                  Bay Area - California
                  United States
                  Member #136477
                  December 12, 2012
                  4104 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2014, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

How much would I keep in a home safe?

:zipit: smiley tnx to Mr X

Along with what sully said I'd also have a few dozen crossbows and several hundred bolts.

If one claimed their lottery win anonymously- sealed lips are a non issue CT.No one would know how much of a stash you have to begin with.
                  ** It's been said that Warren Buffett has lived in the same home for decades- he supposedly hates sprawling mansions.Someone probably asked him why he doesn't" move up"- at one time.

Tami333's avatar - winifrid
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #139344
                    February 20, 2013
                    1135 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2014, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Clint Eastwood would rename this thread "The Good, The Bad, The GOLD and The GUNS" lol

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10345 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2014, 12:38 am - IP Logged

If one claimed their lottery win anonymously- sealed lips are a non issue CT.No one would know how much of a stash you have to begin with.
                      ** It's been said that Warren Buffett has lived in the same home for decades- he supposedly hates sprawling mansions.Someone probably asked him why he doesn't" move up"- at one time.

noise-gate,

Yeah, but there are so few states that allow claiming anonymously.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                        Member #52345
                        May 21, 2007
                        2657 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2014, 7:08 am - IP Logged

Clint Eastwood would rename this thread "The Good, The Bad, The GOLD and The GUNS" lol

Green laugh

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                          TX
                          United States
                          Member #121193
                          January 4, 2012
                          1637 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2014, 9:23 am - IP Logged

I like it !!!!!!!!!!!!  Thumbs Up Patriot

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                            Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #35086
                            March 12, 2006
                            10374 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2014, 10:47 am - IP Logged

There  would  be   zero   money  in  my  safe

All  that  would  be  in  there  ,  would  be  two  draw  string  canvas   bags  ,   drawed   tight

And  each  would  be  full  of   heavy   round   metal   slugs

In  case  of  a   robbery   ,  I  would  tell  them    ,    all  I   have   is   Gold   coins

And  I  would  hand  them  the   first  bag ,  and   as  I   lifted   the  second  bag  out  of  the  safe ,  it  would  have  a Glock  taped  underneath  the  bottom  of  it

A  few   seconds   later   ,  as  they  were   laying  on  the  floor ,  I  would  ask  them

Is  there  anything   else  that  you  all   would    be   needing  today   ???

No ......... I  didnt  think  so

Where  I  come  from ,  if  you  break  into  a  man's  house  in the  middle  of  the  nite ,  to  harm  him  or  his  family ,  one  thing  is  for   sure ......

You  wont  be   going    .....    Gentle   into   the   night   No Nod

Its   kinda   like   a    gated    community    (  only   Country   style  )

United States
                              Member #145267
                              August 1, 2013
                              1492 Posts
                              Posted: March 5, 2014, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Dude, go for the gated community, you can't accidentally shoot you wife or girlfriend.  Ask Oscar Pistorius, lol