Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

As a major JP winner: How much cash would you have in your home safe?

Topic closed. 78 replies. Last post 3 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #149820
December 9, 2013
644 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2014, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

So why do I have to provide the facts? You keep calling me by another members name. Why do you keep doing that? Where's your facts that Im not who I say I am? As for rebutting no you didn't do any of that you just keep hurling insults but that what people do when they can't  really rebut anything. As for you worrying about being the dumb one well you actions speak louder to that than anything

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
    Texas Panhandle
    United States
    Member #136843
    December 20, 2012
    1409 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2014, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

So why do I have to provide the facts? You keep calling me by another members name. Why do you keep doing that? Where's your facts that Im not who I say I am? As for rebutting no you didn't do any of that you just keep hurling insults but that what people do when they can't  really rebut anything. As for you worrying about being the dumb one well you actions speak louder to that than anything

Oh, c'mon.  I'm not the only one who knows you're a sockpuppet.  Maybe there are no facts (since I don't have access to this site's weblogs), but there's overwhelming evidence that I and about half a dozen others have noticed and you've already been outed by a few of them.   Yes, I did rebut you, took you to school and taught you that you cannot make blanket statements without backing them up with facts/a source.

Once again: I'm not worried about being the dumbest one as long as you are a member of this forum.

United States
      Member #149820
      December 9, 2013
      644 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2014, 6:42 am - IP Logged

Oh, c'mon.  I'm not the only one who knows you're a sockpuppet.  Maybe there are no facts (since I don't have access to this site's weblogs), but there's overwhelming evidence that I and about half a dozen others have noticed and you've already been outed by a few of them.   Yes, I did rebut you, took you to school and taught you that you cannot make blanket statements without backing them up with facts/a source.

Once again: I'm not worried about being the dumbest one as long as you are a member of this forum.

So again you have no fact and rebutted nothing you say? Just let it go your status as the dumbest one on this forum is safe

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
        Texas Panhandle
        United States
        Member #136843
        December 20, 2012
        1409 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2014, 7:10 am - IP Logged

So again you have no fact and rebutted nothing you say? Just let it go your status as the dumbest one on this forum is safe

You make no sense...as usual.

A people that elect corrupt politicians, impostors, thieves and traitors are not victims...but accomplices.
         - George Orwell

United States
          Member #149820
          December 9, 2013
          644 Posts
          Posted: March 7, 2014, 10:47 am - IP Logged

You make no sense...as usual.

Good rebuttal for someone who had no argument in the first place. Let's agree to disagree, dont bother me and I wont bother you

spartan1707's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Tucson
            United States
            Member #119762
            December 2, 2011
            84 Posts
            Posted: March 7, 2014, 11:06 am - IP Logged

About 500K-1million in cash. Seeing how things change when you hit it big.

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
              USA
              United States
              Member #152799
              February 25, 2014
              1095 Posts
              Posted: March 7, 2014, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

"You keep calling me by another members name. Why do you keep doing that?"

Perhaps it's the fact that you and "Billionaire2bee" are from the same town in NC or would you just call that a coincidence?

United States
                Member #149820
                December 9, 2013
                644 Posts
                Posted: March 7, 2014, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

"You keep calling me by another members name. Why do you keep doing that?"

Perhaps it's the fact that you and "Billionaire2bee" are from the same town in NC or would you just call that a coincidence?

LOL oh so they live in NC also??? Wow there's only 7 or 7.5 million of us here in the state so we gotta be the same person LOL

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4987 Posts
                  Posted: March 7, 2014, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Mike, as someone who sees a lot of documents for a living and also makes assessments on related matters, I have never come across anyone in any forum where "two" posters seemed so overwhelmingly identical in cadence, spelling, attitude, and political statements as B2b and his alter ego. 

At this point, the standard of beyond a reasonable doubt has been met.  lol

J'aime La France.

United States
                    Member #149820
                    December 9, 2013
                    644 Posts
                    Posted: March 7, 2014, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Mike, as someone who sees a lot of documents for a living and also makes assessments on related matters, I have never come across anyone in any forum where "two" posters seemed so overwhelmingly identical in cadence, spelling, attitude, and political statements as B2b and his alter ego. 

At this point, the standard of beyond a reasonable doubt has been met.  lol

Must be forgery documents you look at then since you have nothing to compare me to this person you keep talking about.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                      Member #121745
                      January 16, 2012
                      4987 Posts
                      Posted: March 7, 2014, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

And a typical B2b response to boot!  lol

J'aime La France.

United States
                        Member #149820
                        December 9, 2013
                        644 Posts
                        Posted: March 7, 2014, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

And a typical B2b response to boot!  lol

Typical answer for someone who doesnt deal with facts LOL. Listen you leave me alone and Ill leave you alone as well

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                          A long and winding road
                          United States
                          Member #17084
                          June 10, 2005
                          4580 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2014, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

And now for something completely different- The topic at hand is How much money...

My response: ALL of it. heck I'll file with  SEC for financial banking and be done with it all. :)

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

NightStalker's avatar - 50logo
                            East of Columbus, OH
                            United States
                            Member #120843
                            December 28, 2011
                            451 Posts
                            Posted: March 7, 2014, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

5 thousand cash

50,000 rounds of ammo.

Someday lead will be much more valuable then gold.

We have a winner!

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
                              USA
                              United States
                              Member #152799
                              February 25, 2014
                              1095 Posts
                              Posted: March 8, 2014, 11:35 am - IP Logged

And now for something completely different- The topic at hand is How much money...

My response: ALL of it. heck I'll file with  SEC for financial banking and be done with it all. :)

With a little over $100 million in cash, I have a feeling you're gonna need a bigger safe.