Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone Playing The Malayesian Plane numbers -370/777/239 ?

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 3 years ago by noise-gate.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Igamble's avatar - spider
nj
United States
Member #145657
August 10, 2013
979 Posts
Posted: March 16, 2014, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

BOEING 777.239 PEOPLE  on Board. Flight 370.OK,Here's what we had so far :

Draw Date  State  Game  Results 
Fri, Mar 14, 2014Western CanadaPick 39-2-3
Tue, Mar 11, 2014WashingtonDaily Game2-9-3
Sun, Mar 9, 2014ConnecticutPlay 3 Night2-9-3
Sun, Mar 9, 2014IdahoPick 3 Day3-9-2
Sun, Mar 9, 2014IllinoisPick 3 Evening3-2-9, Fireball: 9
Sun, Mar 9, 2014IowaPick 3 Evening3-2-9
Sun, Mar 9, 2014PennsylvaniaDaily Number Midday7-3-0
Fri, Mar 7, 2014OntarioPick 3 Evening0-7-3
Thu, Mar 6, 2014MissouriPick 3 Midday3-7-0
Thu, Mar 6, 2014West VirginiaDaily 33-0-7

rustysmom's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    ohio
    United States
    Member #706
    September 14, 2002
    712 Posts
    Posted: March 16, 2014, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

When i was watching evening news, i thought about playing 370, maybe i'll add the other 2 numbers too.

nj
      United States
      Member #145657
      August 10, 2013
      979 Posts
      Posted: March 16, 2014, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

777 has yet to show up ! look sgood to me ...

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4108 Posts
        Posted: March 16, 2014, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

That's downright macabre...

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
          Los Angeles, California
          United States
          Member #103813
          January 5, 2011
          1530 Posts
          Posted: March 16, 2014, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

and also morbid..

nj
            United States
            Member #145657
            August 10, 2013
            979 Posts
            Posted: March 16, 2014, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

and also morbid..

strange response ....you seem to asume something that has yet to materialize  ..you have any proof that it is indeed a tragedy ?and even so is anything wrong with playing the numbers ? if someones dream a dead horse in their sleep ,is anything wrong with playing  number for that ??

nj
              United States
              Member #145657
              August 10, 2013
              979 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2014, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

i think your answer was meant  for this topic http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/273443 -Something i agree on too !

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                Bay Area - California
                United States
                Member #136477
                December 12, 2012
                4108 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2014, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

i think your answer was meant  for this topic http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/273443 -Something i agree on too !

No- it was not!!

First off: a Horse is Not a Person, so your analogy is incorrect.

Second: There is an exhaustive search on land and sea that is ongoing for this particular Plane that was carrying people, including infants! 

Third: Its been more than a week, unless you assuming that the plane refueled somewhere out there, has eluded satellites, NASA, and more than 23 nations that are involved in this search.

Checkmate.

* Should this plane be found with all the people alive on board- l will be the first to apology to you- you have my word !!

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: March 16, 2014, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

strange response ....you seem to asume something that has yet to materialize  ..you have any proof that it is indeed a tragedy ?and even so is anything wrong with playing the numbers ? if someones dream a dead horse in their sleep ,is anything wrong with playing  number for that ??

As much as I don't like noisy gape, I have to agree with him on this one. Materialize? There's a really good chance that a pilot on that plane who was sentenced to jail for a reason I forget, just hours before the plane took off should be a red flag. Obviously you don't actively look for updates on this story.

And yes, it is morbid when you exploit a very sad situation by using it as a financial tool to benefit you. If you win, you can call one of the relatives of the passengers and give them the good news. Maybe you can split it with them. Hit With Stick

Talk about setting up yourself with some really bad Karma.

nj
                    United States
                    Member #145657
                    August 10, 2013
                    979 Posts
                    Posted: March 16, 2014, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

No- it was not!!

First off: a Horse is Not a Person, so your analogy is incorrect.

Second: There is an exhaustive search on land and sea that is ongoing for this particular Plane that was carrying people, including infants! 

Third: Its been more than a week, unless you assuming that the plane refueled somewhere out there, has eluded satellites, NASA, and more than 23 nations that are involved in this search.

Checkmate.

* Should this plane be found with all the people alive on board- l will be the first to apology to you- you have my word !!

Does this mean you in particular , religiously check each pick 3 numbers before playing  to make sure is not associated with anything morbid  and that's your excuse for losing ?? Bat .

If you didn't i gurantee you there are plenty of them connected with NEGATIVITY or  really bad scenarios.....numbers that you  have been playing all along .And now you see some potentially catastrophic news and get at me insinuating something completly false ??I am  here just for the numbers.POINT.a pick 4 may as well b the year of APOCALYPSE -I WILL PLAY IT !!!

CHECKMATE .

anyway i like that triple 777...and reason i open topic has more to do with the PUBLICITY THOSE NUMBERS recieved so far ..so they must b played.DON't say i did not warn you....the plane i have ZERO idea what is it's status Unhappy. As far as Karma , does that mean based on your judgement , Boeing should cancel all their 777 airplanes JUST BECOUSE ? oh ,now,you are talking about eliminating thousands of jobs and destroying the economy....not very karma like thinking , is it ?

nj
                      United States
                      Member #145657
                      August 10, 2013
                      979 Posts
                      Posted: March 16, 2014, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

As much as I don't like noisy gape, I have to agree with him on this one. Materialize? There's a really good chance that a pilot on that plane who was sentenced to jail for a reason I forget, just hours before the plane took off should be a red flag. Obviously you don't actively look for updates on this story.

And yes, it is morbid when you exploit a very sad situation by using it as a financial tool to benefit you. If you win, you can call one of the relatives of the passengers and give them the good news. Maybe you can split it with them. Hit With Stick

Talk about setting up yourself with some really bad Karma.

Unfortunetly none of those 3 numbers match anything in my system.Not even a pair ..maybe next time if i pay attention to news !

Did any of you noticed  this numbers are mostly even ?  out of all 9 digits taken independently of each other ! , we have only 2 even digits ...

0-EVEN

2-EVEN

the "morbid triad of triads " 777/370/239 has this pairs  77/23/37/70/39/29/30

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: March 16, 2014, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Unfortunetly none of those 3 numbers match anything in my system.Not even a pair ..maybe next time if i pay attention to news !

Did any of you noticed  this numbers are mostly even ?  out of all 9 digits taken independently of each other ! , we have only 2 even digits ...

0-EVEN

2-EVEN

the "morbid triad of triads " 777/370/239 has this pairs  77/23/37/70/39/29/30

maybe next time if i pay attention to news !

Great idea !

Maybe check your local news. When the next person drives into a wall going 80 MPH, try to locate the father or mother and ask them what that deceased person's favorite number was. Crazy

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: March 16, 2014, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Does this mean you in particular , religiously check each pick 3 numbers before playing  to make sure is not associated with anything morbid  and that's your excuse for losing ?? Bat .

If you didn't i gurantee you there are plenty of them connected with NEGATIVITY or  really bad scenarios.....numbers that you  have been playing all along .And now you see some potentially catastrophic news and get at me insinuating something completly false ??I am  here just for the numbers.POINT.a pick 4 may as well b the year of APOCALYPSE -I WILL PLAY IT !!!

CHECKMATE .

anyway i like that triple 777...and reason i open topic has more to do with the PUBLICITY THOSE NUMBERS recieved so far ..so they must b played.DON't say i did not warn you....the plane i have ZERO idea what is it's status Unhappy. As far as Karma , does that mean based on your judgement , Boeing should cancel all their 777 airplanes JUST BECOUSE ? oh ,now,you are talking about eliminating thousands of jobs and destroying the economy....not very karma like thinking , is it ?

Does this mean you in particular , religiously check each pick 3 numbers before playing  to make sure is not associated with anything morbid  and that's your excuse for losing ??

You can't be serious. Puke

Are you really that thick?

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: March 16, 2014, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

I dont get too much into playing numbers of tragedies or weird stuff, but the thought usually does pop into my head.

Normally I just like to play 666.

I always make sure I go into a bodega with a lot of religious icons easily visible..  The clerk usually gets a little freaked out.

United States
                              Member #153280
                              March 11, 2014
                              23 Posts
                              Posted: March 16, 2014, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Innocent people are missing/killed and your making a mockery on how to profit from this.