Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone Playing The Malayesian Plane numbers -370/777/239 ?

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 3 years ago by noise-gate.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10344 Posts
Posted: March 17, 2014, 12:40 am - IP Logged

This is a tough call. I agree with noise-gate, Jon D and JANJUB, but every year on Sep 11 911 still gets shut off in some states, especially NY.

Is that reall any different than the OP here?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4783 Posts
    Posted: March 17, 2014, 8:13 am - IP Logged

This is a tough call. I agree with noise-gate, Jon D and JANJUB, but every year on Sep 11 911 still gets shut off in some states, especially NY.

If you were in NYC or DC on 9-11, you would be glad to see those numbers shut off.

J'aime La France.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10344 Posts
      Posted: March 17, 2014, 10:39 am - IP Logged

If you were in NYC or DC on 9-11, you would be glad to see those numbers shut off.

Very true, Artist77. I wasn't there but my cousin in North Jersey saw the planes fly right over his apartment.

But you have to think about why the numbers get cut off - becaue so many people play them.

I've never played them on Sep 11 but I play 1776 every July 4th!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4102 Posts
        Posted: March 17, 2014, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Very true, Artist77. I wasn't there but my cousin in North Jersey saw the planes fly right over his apartment.

But you have to think about why the numbers get cut off - becaue so many people play them.

I've never played them on Sep 11 but I play 1776 every July 4th!

Coin Toss- l doubt  anyone is disputing the numbers, its mentioning the Country's Airline which by all accounts  is attached to a tragic event.
        Numbers are NOT the issue here, at least not for me.
        Had this question been posted without mentioning Malaysian etc..well you get the point.

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
          Member #142499
          May 13, 2013
          1182 Posts
          Posted: March 17, 2014, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations, your total lack of human decency and feelings have managed to do the impossible, bring noise-gate and onlymoney into total agreement, that's just how offensive this thread is...it managed to create a Festivus miracle. 

I think we can ALL agree that numbers have no special powers. None of them are inherently evil or lucky, regardless of folklores and customs. The only power they have is the power we give them. 

But the fact here is that there are 239 missing men, women and children out there, and unless you're completely retarded, I think we ALL know that they aren't on a private island somewhere sipping daiquaris, nor are they on some 'Lost' remake. That anyone can make light of the plight of these people when their loved ones are in a state of living hell says a lot. Says even more that anyone can try to capitalize on it. Bloody hell...seriously? You don't have to be Mary Poppins, but just a modicum of decency and respect...or barring that, at least wait a bit. You don't have to care but you don't have to be completely unfeeling either.

Igamble's avatar - spider
            nj
            United States
            Member #145657
            August 10, 2013
            974 Posts
            Posted: March 17, 2014, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations, your total lack of human decency and feelings have managed to do the impossible, bring noise-gate and onlymoney into total agreement, that's just how offensive this thread is...it managed to create a Festivus miracle. 

I think we can ALL agree that numbers have no special powers. None of them are inherently evil or lucky, regardless of folklores and customs. The only power they have is the power we give them. 

But the fact here is that there are 239 missing men, women and children out there, and unless you're completely retarded, I think we ALL know that they aren't on a private island somewhere sipping daiquaris, nor are they on some 'Lost' remake. That anyone can make light of the plight of these people when their loved ones are in a state of living hell says a lot. Says even more that anyone can try to capitalize on it. Bloody hell...seriously? You don't have to be Mary Poppins, but just a modicum of decency and respect...or barring that, at least wait a bit. You don't have to care but you don't have to be completely unfeeling either.

why so much ignorance and wrong assumptions ??most of you who commented ,ignore the fact that i may donate a part of my wins to an animal shelter ,or a human good couse or an homeless shelter ,buy food for someone needy,help someone or completly waste the money !you don't know what good or bad deeds i do once i win ...and I DONT EVEN PLAY tbose numbers based on this connection with this event.THE ONLY REASON I MENTIONED THEM IS becouse the media gave this news a big coverage and as i play lotto the number came to my attention.i did not search the web and look for news like this.IF there is one to blame then BLAME THE MEDIA FOR MAKING ENTRETAINMENT OUT OF FATALITIES LIKE THIS.and yea a lot of people play 911 and so on....i have my system .

i'll leave this topic and let it have it's own course since we have a lot of feelings and neurons taking different views that are on such a negative side.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
              Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4102 Posts
              Posted: March 17, 2014, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

why so much ignorance and wrong assumptions ??most of you who commented ,ignore the fact that i may donate a part of my wins to an animal shelter ,or a human good couse or an homeless shelter ,buy food for someone needy,help someone or completly waste the money !you don't know what good or bad deeds i do once i win ...and I DONT EVEN PLAY tbose numbers based on this connection with this event.THE ONLY REASON I MENTIONED THEM IS becouse the media gave this news a big coverage and as i play lotto the number came to my attention.i did not search the web and look for news like this.IF there is one to blame then BLAME THE MEDIA FOR MAKING ENTRETAINMENT OUT OF FATALITIES LIKE THIS.and yea a lot of people play 911 and so on....i have my system .

i'll leave this topic and let it have it's own course since we have a lot of feelings and neurons taking different views that are on such a negative side.

Boy- you are a piece of work!
              You now saying we ignorant & have wrong assumptions?
              Then you proceed to  blame the media for your lack of vision? Last time l checked, it was you who came up with the thread, not ABC, CNN & any of the other news outlets.
              What you ought to be doing is a " Mea Culpa" .

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
                Member #142499
                May 13, 2013
                1182 Posts
                Posted: March 17, 2014, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, the best thing you need to do is leave, since you're incapable of just admitting you were wrong. How the media even got into this is ridiculous. So now they aren't to report on the news...of an ongoing event. You're being given a bad rap because of the media, has nothing to do with YOU actually using a tragic event to capitalize on. 

Nope, that can't be it, it HAS to be anyone else's fault but yours. The only person I see turning a horrific event into entertatainment is you. You're using numbers associated with this to gamble. And worse, you're proudly proclaiming it. 

I don't believe anyone can be this much of a dumbass without being committed somewhere, so I'm guessing you didn't expect a backlash and now you're lashing out to save face.

Next time (though it may be hard for you)...THINK before writing down crap like this. Or failing that, try to be a better human being. That would go a long way in preventing future debacles like this.

nj
                  United States
                  Member #145657
                  August 10, 2013
                  974 Posts
                  Posted: March 17, 2014, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, the best thing you need to do is leave, since you're incapable of just admitting you were wrong. How the media even got into this is ridiculous. So now they aren't to report on the news...of an ongoing event. You're being given a bad rap because of the media, has nothing to do with YOU actually using a tragic event to capitalize on. 

Nope, that can't be it, it HAS to be anyone else's fault but yours. The only person I see turning a horrific event into entertatainment is you. You're using numbers associated with this to gamble. And worse, you're proudly proclaiming it. 

I don't believe anyone can be this much of a dumbass without being committed somewhere, so I'm guessing you didn't expect a backlash and now you're lashing out to save face.

Next time (though it may be hard for you)...THINK before writing down crap like this. Or failing that, try to be a better human being. That would go a long way in preventing future debacles like this.

WHERE IN YOUR LITTLE  IDIOTIC MIND YOU READ THAT i play this numbers  sclave ? I open a topic asking who plays those numbers !

What a bunch of walking dead demons you guys are  -the same idiots who watch all episodes of SAW and "movies" like BLOODY VALENTINE, THE MASSACRE ON ELM STREET and so on ...are getting on me for something i never do and did not suggest on doing. where didi i say PROFIT FROM THIS ??

AND I AM NOT WRITING THIS one  post and didn't wrote the other post to save face ! I WROTE TO EXPLAIN to all you selfish arrogants judgmental freaks who are blaming me for "capitalizing on a tragedy " where in the whole topic i suggest you should make money of off it ?? IT IS 3 FREAKING NUMBERS  THAT , i was asking , who out  of LP members are playing them  ? 

and i stand by my original  QUESTION -WHO PLAYS THIS NUMBERS ??you can answer i believe they should not b played becouse karma will destroy your life  and you may choke to death ....or i do play them....or i have other numbers in my workout ,whatever but don't come here judging that I make money of off this and all that other bull<snip>.

If there is anyone one i may apologize is anyone of chinese descent or chinese memebers that may read this  .BUT i am sure they understood what the OT meant .

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

nj
                    United States
                    Member #145657
                    August 10, 2013
                    974 Posts
                    Posted: March 17, 2014, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

YOU MAY WANT TO WRITE to your senator or congressman to ban all lotteries nationwide on playing this numbers and similar numbers .I am sure you will do very well .Oh also make it illegal  for anyone cought playing numbers like this ,with mandatory life impresonment in cell 777 I Agree!.

nj
                      United States
                      Member #145657
                      August 10, 2013
                      974 Posts
                      Posted: March 17, 2014, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Boy- you are a piece of work!
                      You now saying we ignorant & have wrong assumptions?
                      Then you proceed to  blame the media for your lack of vision? Last time l checked, it was you who came up with the thread, not ABC, CNN & any of the other news outlets.
                      What you ought to be doing is a " Mea Culpa" .

did you read COINTOSS opinion ?

''Very true, Artist77. I wasn't there but my cousin in North Jersey saw the planes fly right over his apartment.

I've never played them on Sep 11 but I play 1776 every July 4th!''

This is normal with the  mainstream ppl...and what gurantees you there will b a profit(as claimed in making a profit of off this ) if playing this sets ?? MOST LIKELY will b losers ! wins don't come OUT OF THIN AIR !!!

Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4102 Posts
                        Posted: March 17, 2014, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

did you read COINTOSS opinion ?

''Very true, Artist77. I wasn't there but my cousin in North Jersey saw the planes fly right over his apartment.

I've never played them on Sep 11 but I play 1776 every July 4th!''

This is normal with the  mainstream ppl...and what gurantees you there will b a profit(as claimed in making a profit of off this ) if playing this sets ?? MOST LIKELY will b losers ! wins don't come OUT OF THIN AIR !!!

You either brain dead or worse. You started this thread yesterday and your first mistake was coupling the numbers you chose with the " Malaysian Missing Airline"- in a lottery forum. People are MISSING from that same flight. When this is brought to your attention,  instead of saying " you folks are correct, it was insensitive of me" you want to justify your actions by blaming the media and who knows what else. When Teddi tried explaining to you why you in the wrong, you fighting back, what the hell for?
                        You obviously don't read your own stuff before posting- you mentioned donating to a homeless shelter and what not...why bring up that topic ?- unless you feel guilty to begin with.
                        You need to get on bended knee dude, you a soul in crisis!!

nj
                          United States
                          Member #145657
                          August 10, 2013
                          974 Posts
                          Posted: March 17, 2014, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

You either brain dead or worse. You started this thread yesterday and your first mistake was coupling the numbers you chose with the " Malaysian Missing Airline"- in a lottery forum. People are MISSING from that same flight. When this is brought to your attention,  instead of saying " you folks are correct, it was insensitive of me" you want to justify your actions by blaming the media and who knows what else. When Teddi tried explaining to you why you in the wrong, you fighting back, what the hell for?
                          You obviously don't read your own stuff before posting- you mentioned donating to a homeless shelter and what not...why bring up that topic ?- unless you feel guilty to begin with.
                          You need to get on bended knee dude, you a soul in crisis!!

''donating to a homeless shelter and what not...why bring up that topic ?''

Becouse you are falsely assuming i make a profit ...what does the word profit means ??   you could also have said i  will make a contribution to a good couse if there is a win ..but your selfish ego boost did not thought of that .

oh and look at this 

Husband was murdered! dream help please ,and ppl are advising numbers for this !! THIS IS Not right. Mental instability abunds but not with my neurons .

right here on LP  .. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/273443. maybe you should take your skills there and start comenting on that one instead.

and last but not least THAT PLANE IS STILL MISSING ! WHAT HAPPENED TO HOPE ??

Bay Area - California
                            United States
                            Member #136477
                            December 12, 2012
                            4102 Posts
                            Posted: March 17, 2014, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

I stand by my last statement.
                            I have no idea how old you are or whether your brain is in the last stages of development. ..but having said that, l have not heard a single commentator mention that this plane is hidden under camouflage, away from prying eyes- where all the passengers are probably subsisting on bananas & mangoes..as your " hope" statement would suggest.
                            This forum is very forgiving , it would behoove you to admit your mistake and move on, becoming militant in your responses can & will alienate people.

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: March 17, 2014, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

I dont know if it would be correct to say it gets shut off.

It would be more correct to say it gets "SOLD OUT"

The thing with 9/11 is that its also the date.

Almost any date for any day has a high chance for being sold out.  So today, there is a good chance 317 was sold out.

But after 9/11, the number 911 will likely be sold out a week in advance where regular date numbers might be sold out maybe only two days in advance.