Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone Playing The Malayesian Plane numbers -370/777/239 ?

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 3 years ago by noise-gate.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2014, 1:44 am - IP Logged

"Does this mean you in particular , religiously check each pick 3 numbers before playing

The staggering reach of your stupidity is proof that the universe is infinite. There's a difference between playing numbers that happen to have some connection to something tragic and playing numbers *because* they're connected to a tragedy.

Well, well, well, KY Jellyman, the Prince of Piling-on.

Shows up in the middle of the night to join up with whoever he perceives to be winning and tells whoever he perceives to be losing how stupid they are.

And then says something utterly ridiculous, like this gem:

"There's a difference between playing numbers that happen to have some connection to something tragic and playing numbers *because* they're connected to a tragedy."

LOL.

You got a lotta nerve calling anybody stupid when you write nonsense like that, Jellyman.

You're the staggeringly stupid one. 

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
    Member #142499
    May 13, 2013
    1186 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2014, 8:31 am - IP Logged

WHERE IN YOUR LITTLE  IDIOTIC MIND YOU READ THAT i play this numbers  sclave ? I open a topic asking who plays those numbers !

What a bunch of walking dead demons you guys are  -the same idiots who watch all episodes of SAW and "movies" like BLOODY VALENTINE, THE MASSACRE ON ELM STREET and so on ...are getting on me for something i never do and did not suggest on doing. where didi i say PROFIT FROM THIS ??

AND I AM NOT WRITING THIS one  post and didn't wrote the other post to save face ! I WROTE TO EXPLAIN to all you selfish arrogants judgmental freaks who are blaming me for "capitalizing on a tragedy " where in the whole topic i suggest you should make money of off it ?? IT IS 3 FREAKING NUMBERS  THAT , i was asking , who out  of LP members are playing them  ? 

and i stand by my original  QUESTION -WHO PLAYS THIS NUMBERS ??you can answer i believe they should not b played becouse karma will destroy your life  and you may choke to death ....or i do play them....or i have other numbers in my workout ,whatever but don't come here judging that I make money of off this and all that other bull<snip>.

If there is anyone one i may apologize is anyone of chinese descent or chinese memebers that may read this  .BUT i am sure they understood what the OT meant .

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Ooh, look who had to come back. Didn't you say you were leaving? And yet here you are. Piling on more nonsense on top of nonsense and whining even more. Even worse, you're still trying to justify what you did, and had to write the equivalent of War and Peace to do it...and still failed. ROFLMAO. No one but you even thought to do this because no one else is that much of an @$$hole. Blame the media, claim that no harm came to the passengers, and now trying to backpedal by giving a facetious apology. What you're really upset about is that we saw through your facade and you're getting angrier and angrier because you can't undo what you already wrote. Now, why don't you stick to what you said you were going to do and go away. Digging your heels in to save face isn't working for you.

Igamble's avatar - spider
      nj
      United States
      Member #145657
      August 10, 2013
      983 Posts
      Posted: March 20, 2014, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Ooh, look who had to come back. Didn't you say you were leaving? And yet here you are. Piling on more nonsense on top of nonsense and whining even more. Even worse, you're still trying to justify what you did, and had to write the equivalent of War and Peace to do it...and still failed. ROFLMAO. No one but you even thought to do this because no one else is that much of an @$$hole. Blame the media, claim that no harm came to the passengers, and now trying to backpedal by giving a facetious apology. What you're really upset about is that we saw through your facade and you're getting angrier and angrier because you can't undo what you already wrote. Now, why don't you stick to what you said you were going to do and go away. Digging your heels in to save face isn't working for you.

here's another topic teddi bear ...

Malaysia Air Captain D.O.B for Analysis

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/273618

get to work and get better on this one !

SammyJoe10's avatar - disney37
        Middle of Nowhere NC
        United States
        Member #151289
        January 12, 2014
        428 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2014, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Did anyone else notice that several of these numbers were recently drawn for Mega Millions? 

2-3-9-50-73 MB 12

2-3-9 was the number of missing passengers and 370 was the plane number. 370 scrambled up gives you a 73. And the leftover 0 is used in the number 50. Very morbid indeed. Am I the only person who noticed this?

SammyJoe10's avatar - disney37
          Middle of Nowhere NC
          United States
          Member #151289
          January 12, 2014
          428 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2014, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Did anyone else notice that several of these numbers were recently drawn for Mega Millions? 

2-3-9-50-73 MB 12

2-3-9 was the number of missing passengers and 370 was the plane number. 370 scrambled up gives you a 73. And the leftover 0 is used in the number 50. Very morbid indeed. Am I the only person who noticed this?

I forgot to add that the MB number 12 stands for the number of crew members which is/was 12!

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4111 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2014, 10:25 am - IP Logged

2-3-9-50-73 MB 12

Sammy- For the love of God, just stop it!!
            The only thing scrambled here is brain matter!!!!