Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone Playing The Malayesian Plane numbers -370/777/239 ?

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 3 years ago by noise-gate.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Igamble's avatar - spider
nj
United States
Member #145657
August 10, 2013
1000 Posts
Posted: March 17, 2014, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

I stand by my last statement.
I have no idea how old you are or whether your brain is in the last stages of development. ..but having said that, l have not heard a single commentator mention that this plane is hidden under camouflage, away from prying eyes- where all the passengers are probably subsisting on bananas & mangoes..as your " hope" statement would suggest.
This forum is very forgiving , it would behoove you to admit your mistake and move on, becoming militant in your responses can & will alienate people.

well perhaps you should read on your trusted news like CNN ,which  is alluding today this BS :

CNN host wonders if Malaysian flight was taken over by ‘supernatural’ forces

http://freakoutnation.com/2014/03/17/cnn-host-wonders-if-malaysian-flight-was-taken-over-by-supernatural-forces/     

i love the internet.everyone is assuming that you are human Wink

There is no mistake on my side .All i did is post a question .you started the trashing and false judgements and i responded acordingly....

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: March 17, 2014, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

This is a tough call. I agree with noise-gate, Jon D and JANJUB, but every year on Sep 11 911 still gets shut off in some states, especially NY.

Is that reall any different than the OP here?

So because there's a lot of idiots who play those numbers on that day, it makes it ok?

The majority isn't always correct.

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: March 17, 2014, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations, your total lack of human decency and feelings have managed to do the impossible, bring noise-gate and onlymoney into total agreement, that's just how offensive this thread is...it managed to create a Festivus miracle. 

I think we can ALL agree that numbers have no special powers. None of them are inherently evil or lucky, regardless of folklores and customs. The only power they have is the power we give them. 

But the fact here is that there are 239 missing men, women and children out there, and unless you're completely retarded, I think we ALL know that they aren't on a private island somewhere sipping daiquaris, nor are they on some 'Lost' remake. That anyone can make light of the plight of these people when their loved ones are in a state of living hell says a lot. Says even more that anyone can try to capitalize on it. Bloody hell...seriously? You don't have to be Mary Poppins, but just a modicum of decency and respect...or barring that, at least wait a bit. You don't have to care but you don't have to be completely unfeeling either.

Congratulations, your total lack of human decency and feelings have managed to do the impossible, bring noise-gate and onlymoney into total agreement, that's just how offensive this thread is...it managed to create a Festivus miracle. 

Green laugh

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: March 17, 2014, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

why so much ignorance and wrong assumptions ??most of you who commented ,ignore the fact that i may donate a part of my wins to an animal shelter ,or a human good couse or an homeless shelter ,buy food for someone needy,help someone or completly waste the money !you don't know what good or bad deeds i do once i win ...and I DONT EVEN PLAY tbose numbers based on this connection with this event.THE ONLY REASON I MENTIONED THEM IS becouse the media gave this news a big coverage and as i play lotto the number came to my attention.i did not search the web and look for news like this.IF there is one to blame then BLAME THE MEDIA FOR MAKING ENTRETAINMENT OUT OF FATALITIES LIKE THIS.and yea a lot of people play 911 and so on....i have my system .

i'll leave this topic and let it have it's own course since we have a lot of feelings and neurons taking different views that are on such a negative side.

You're wrong, it's not the media's fault, it's the parents of those people in the media who gave birth to them, no wait, it's not their fault either, it's those people's grandparents, no wait....

Talk about passing the buck. lol

United States
          Member #129868
          June 30, 2012
          2457 Posts
          Posted: March 17, 2014, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

No- it was not!!

First off: a Horse is Not a Person, so your analogy is incorrect.

Second: There is an exhaustive search on land and sea that is ongoing for this particular Plane that was carrying people, including infants! 

Third: Its been more than a week, unless you assuming that the plane refueled somewhere out there, has eluded satellites, NASA, and more than 23 nations that are involved in this search.

Checkmate.

* Should this plane be found with all the people alive on board- l will be the first to apology to you- you have my word !!

I am glad you let him have it.  Like he said, checkmate.

United States
            Member #129868
            June 30, 2012
            2457 Posts
            Posted: March 17, 2014, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

BOEING 777.239 PEOPLE  on Board. Flight 370.OK,Here's what we had so far :

Draw Date  State  Game  Results 
            Fri, Mar 14, 2014Western CanadaPick 39-2-3
            Tue, Mar 11, 2014WashingtonDaily Game2-9-3
            Sun, Mar 9, 2014ConnecticutPlay 3 Night2-9-3
            Sun, Mar 9, 2014IdahoPick 3 Day3-9-2
            Sun, Mar 9, 2014IllinoisPick 3 Evening3-2-9, Fireball: 9
            Sun, Mar 9, 2014IowaPick 3 Evening3-2-9
            Sun, Mar 9, 2014PennsylvaniaDaily Number Midday7-3-0
            Fri, Mar 7, 2014OntarioPick 3 Evening0-7-3
            Thu, Mar 6, 2014MissouriPick 3 Midday3-7-0
            Thu, Mar 6, 2014West VirginiaDaily 33-0-7

Greetings, I hope all your numbers fail.  So desperate its disgusting PM me I'll give you 40 dollars.

nj
              United States
              Member #145657
              August 10, 2013
              1000 Posts
              Posted: March 17, 2014, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Greetings, I hope all your numbers fail.  So desperate its disgusting PM me I'll give you 40 dollars.

I am not desperate at all ...

Please keep that useless ,degrading and deflating toilet paper for your future social security pension and your unforseen and unticipated urgent needs.

I only use  gold/silver  coins  in my private business.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5143 Posts
                Posted: March 17, 2014, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

BOEING 777.239 PEOPLE  on Board. Flight 370.OK,Here's what we had so far :

Draw Date  State  Game  Results 
                Fri, Mar 14, 2014Western CanadaPick 39-2-3
                Tue, Mar 11, 2014WashingtonDaily Game2-9-3
                Sun, Mar 9, 2014ConnecticutPlay 3 Night2-9-3
                Sun, Mar 9, 2014IdahoPick 3 Day3-9-2
                Sun, Mar 9, 2014IllinoisPick 3 Evening3-2-9, Fireball: 9
                Sun, Mar 9, 2014IowaPick 3 Evening3-2-9
                Sun, Mar 9, 2014PennsylvaniaDaily Number Midday7-3-0
                Fri, Mar 7, 2014OntarioPick 3 Evening0-7-3
                Thu, Mar 6, 2014MissouriPick 3 Midday3-7-0
                Thu, Mar 6, 2014West VirginiaDaily 33-0-7

why would U play any ### that vanished in thin AIR????

do U have any Malayesian Plane contact Number's###'s

United States
                  Member #129868
                  June 30, 2012
                  2457 Posts
                  Posted: March 17, 2014, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

I am not desperate at all ...

Please keep that useless ,degrading and deflating toilet paper for your future social security pension and your unforseen and unticipated urgent needs.

I only use  gold/silver  coins  in my private business.

Whatever Igamble on anthing under the sun.  You probably place a bet on two roaches, for the first one to make it to the kitchen.  Im done with you, I said what I said and meant it, your feelings are hurt, tough.  I spoke nothing but the truth.

nj
                    United States
                    Member #145657
                    August 10, 2013
                    1000 Posts
                    Posted: March 17, 2014, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

why would U play any ### that vanished in thin AIR????

do U have any Malayesian Plane contact Number's###'s

oh look who showed up !!

Psykomo , this is a great honor  ....your post are quite unique and entretaining -in an intelligent way ...this one included .

nj
                      United States
                      Member #145657
                      August 10, 2013
                      1000 Posts
                      Posted: March 17, 2014, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Whatever Igamble on anthing under the sun.  You probably place a bet on two roaches, for the first one to make it to the kitchen.  Im done with you, I said what I said and meant it, your feelings are hurt, tough.  I spoke nothing but the truth.

problem is igamble profesionally as in based on  study/workouts/logic/math/patiently waitin/bet straight only ... then collect the toilet paper .I am done  with you too on this  particular matter.

Sorry for you, that our paths intersected in this way... you could have  first  asked  Q like -are you desperate ? do you need numbers to play ?? what happend to first asking then jumping to insults , if the answers deem it  to do so ?

United States
                        Member #129868
                        June 30, 2012
                        2457 Posts
                        Posted: March 17, 2014, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

problem is igamble profesionally as in based on  study/workouts/logic/math/patiently waitin/bet straight only ... then collect the toilet paper .I am done  with you too on this  particular matter.

Sorry for you, that our paths intersected in this way... you could have  first  asked  Q like -are you desperate ? do you need numbers to play ?? what happend to first asking then jumping to insults , if the answers deem it  to do so ?

I highly doubt you play professionally, I think you just blowing smoke.  How does playing the missing aircraft numbers tie into study/workouts etc. NO professional would ever grasp for straws as you are in the case with this aircraft.  I tend most professionals have some kind of system and there is nothing systematic about playing numbers from a missing aircraft.  I hold my breath for anything remotely plausible.  In the end, its insensitive just as in the case when people were trying to play numbers based on Nelson Mandela.  We as humans always try to rationalize something to make it make sense to ourselves.  Sorry, Igamble there no argument that you can present. j/s

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                          Bay Area - California
                          United States
                          Member #136477
                          December 12, 2012
                          4145 Posts
                          Posted: March 18, 2014, 12:07 am - IP Logged

I highly doubt you play professionally, I think you just blowing smoke.  How does playing the missing aircraft numbers tie into study/workouts etc. NO professional would ever grasp for straws as you are in the case with this aircraft.  I tend most professionals have some kind of system and there is nothing systematic about playing numbers from a missing aircraft.  I hold my breath for anything remotely plausible.  In the end, its insensitive just as in the case when people were trying to play numbers based on Nelson Mandela.  We as humans always try to rationalize something to make it make sense to ourselves.  Sorry, Igamble there no argument that you can present. j/s

I read you chrissy16...

Its moments like these that we feel compelled to use our light sabers!!

NY
                            United States
                            Member #23835
                            October 16, 2005
                            3502 Posts
                            Posted: March 18, 2014, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Does this mean you in particular , religiously check each pick 3 numbers before playing  to make sure is not associated with anything morbid  and that's your excuse for losing ?? Bat .

If you didn't i gurantee you there are plenty of them connected with NEGATIVITY or  really bad scenarios.....numbers that you  have been playing all along .And now you see some potentially catastrophic news and get at me insinuating something completly false ??I am  here just for the numbers.POINT.a pick 4 may as well b the year of APOCALYPSE -I WILL PLAY IT !!!

CHECKMATE .

anyway i like that triple 777...and reason i open topic has more to do with the PUBLICITY THOSE NUMBERS recieved so far ..so they must b played.DON't say i did not warn you....the plane i have ZERO idea what is it's status Unhappy. As far as Karma , does that mean based on your judgement , Boeing should cancel all their 777 airplanes JUST BECOUSE ? oh ,now,you are talking about eliminating thousands of jobs and destroying the economy....not very karma like thinking , is it ?

"Does this mean you in particular , religiously check each pick 3 numbers before playing

The staggering reach of your stupidity is proof that the universe is infinite. There's a difference between playing numbers that happen to have some connection to something tragic and playing numbers *because* they're connected to a tragedy.

United States
                              Member #129868
                              June 30, 2012
                              2457 Posts
                              Posted: March 18, 2014, 1:16 am - IP Logged

"Does this mean you in particular , religiously check each pick 3 numbers before playing

The staggering reach of your stupidity is proof that the universe is infinite. There's a difference between playing numbers that happen to have some connection to something tragic and playing numbers *because* they're connected to a tragedy.

Exactly, its a shame, I thought he was bright.