Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

first thing u would do if you win 400 million dollars?

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #125918
March 31, 2012
362 Posts
Posted: March 19, 2014, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Claiming my winnings "tax-free"..................

I know people that you all say it's not possible.

We shall see.

Listen once you already paid the IRS taxes claiming the ticket.. You have that right to take the money to Cayman Islands and leave it there tax free and the IRS can't touch it after you already paid the taxes to begin with.. I know what i am talking about and i know a WA state Lottery winner and not going to name him.. He did that and he took 4 million and put it in the Cayman islands and not paying a dime.. He already paid taxes when he claimed the ticket and he left 3 Million here in the states... Look there is a loophole that was left open by congress and it was done on purpose and why you think big wigs, former POTUS and current POTUS have accounts in Cayman islands.. Also to mention most members of congress have accounts there and it's due to the lobbying of companies and others that wanted that loophole left open..  Cayman Islands and Bahamas banks in the world the IRS can't sanction them and force their hands.. 

Now we need to push congress to abolish the IRS and make a fair flat tax system that works and so writing or calling them to do this.. If Congress does this we will see lots of people bringing their money back into the USA and huge explosions of job creation.. Also get rid of the capitol gains and dividend taxes and it will also make USA strong again and americans back to work and have jobs.....

United States
    Member #153344
    March 13, 2014
    9 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2014, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

@@@ rdgrnr: You something else!! Wink The Tennessee grind huh? Just moved here myself. Why is it so darn had to hit even the TN Cash?

United States
      Member #135804
      November 29, 2012
      317 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2014, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Claiming my winnings "tax-free"..................

I know people that you all say it's not possible.

We shall see.

Test your theory all you want, it sure will be fun enjoying that extra few million in prison...

But it sounds like you have some smart idea, that is far superior to the ideas the guys that billionaire Ty Warner was paying millions for. With a win like this, you'd have enough money as him. Easily enough to defend against a case and pay the multipleX penalty on the amount you saved.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2014, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

@@@ rdgrnr: You something else!! Wink The Tennessee grind huh? Just moved here myself. Why is it so darn had to hit even the TN Cash?

We got all fake computer drawings in TN, Betsey.

They've already been caught ruling out doubles on Pick3.

If you're in East TN, you gotta go to Va or Ga to get real ball drawings.

I don't know where the flatlanders out west go.