Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I've CRACKED the lottery

Topic closed. 222 replies. Last post 3 years ago by morgothaod.

Page 4 of 15
PrintE-mailLink

Does any LP Member consider Lottery their FullTIME job

yes [ 25 ]  [22.73%]
no [ 58 ]  [52.73%]
more like part time [ 27 ]  [24.55%]
Total Valid Votes [ 110 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 11 ]  

United States
Member #150370
December 20, 2013
451 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2014, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Do you really expect someone to share there bank with you and others.You have to find your own way....And then you will not share.

ogg

Didn't whatzup share with you

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19809 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2014, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Didn't whatzup share with you

Green laughthats why they still here it don't work out so good

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
      Member #150370
      December 20, 2013
      451 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2014, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Green laughthats why they still here it don't work out so good

You're absolutely correct.   Lmao

Still on Lotterypost fishing themselves for a One Size fit all lottery system

elkton, maryland
        United States
        Member #85565
        January 18, 2010
        1028 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2014, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

You're absolutely correct.   Lmao

Still on Lotterypost fishing themselves for a One Size fit all lottery system

elkton, maryland
        United States
        Member #85566
        January 18, 2010
        785 Posts
        Posted: February 23, 2014, 7:06 pm - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

adobea78,Today I hit my 4th pick-3 this month using you pair indicators.I hit 275,263,866 and today 835.

Thank You,Thank You.........Banana

I have hit 3 times this month (March)....I do not think anyone is fishing as much as you.You are all over the place trying to catch bits and pieces....

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7310 Posts
          Posted: March 21, 2014, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

I wasn't suggesting that retirees were supplementing their incomes playing lotteries, just that they now had the time and money to pursue it seriously as any other activity that takes time and money.

And I was suggesting if there are people supplementing their incomes with lottery profits, it's more likely retirees or someone with a lifetime fixed income. It's obvious somebody winning a few million doesn't have to work, but I believe this poll is asking if anyone can make a living on past and future pick-3 or pick-4 lottery winnings.

United States
            Member #150370
            December 20, 2013
            451 Posts
            Posted: March 21, 2014, 5:16 pm - IP Logged
            elkton, maryland
            United States
            Member #85566
            January 18, 2010
            785 Posts
            Posted: February 23, 2014, 7:06 pm - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

adobea78,Today I hit my 4th pick-3 this month using you pair indicators.I hit 275,263,866 and today 835.

Thank You,Thank You.........Banana

I have hit 3 times this month (March)....I do not think anyone is fishing as much as you.You are all over the place trying to catch bits and pieces....

4 hits.  Thats all. Lmao.

You're my new role model

How can I win like you. 

Pls share

United States
              Member #153344
              March 13, 2014
              9 Posts
              Posted: March 21, 2014, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Did you know you can increase your odds on scratch off games, by checking your state lottery to see the numer of top prizes remaining.

Um...... yeah, don't everybody know that by now? Any other interesting tidbits?

elkton, maryland
                United States
                Member #85565
                January 18, 2010
                1028 Posts
                Posted: March 21, 2014, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

4 hits.  Thats all. Lmao.

You're my new role model

How can I win like you. 

Pls share

I hit the Maryland Pick-3 tonight..My system gave me 205 as one of my numbers.205 it was...Today it was 552 which was used in my system.

ogg

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
                  Nova Scotia
                  Canada
                  Member #9934
                  December 27, 2004
                  884 Posts
                  Posted: March 21, 2014, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

I live in Canada and quite frustrated with the lottery and really want to win, so I can buy a house and do some good travelling and meet people and learn more about the world..

United States
                    Member #150370
                    December 20, 2013
                    451 Posts
                    Posted: March 21, 2014, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

I hit the Maryland Pick-3 tonight..My system gave me 205 as one of my numbers.205 it was...Today it was 552 which was used in my system.

ogg

Same number fell in ga I think.   It must be traveling

Congrats

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: March 21, 2014, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Did you know you can increase your odds on scratch off games, by checking your state lottery to see the numer of top prizes remaining.

How does checking how many top prizes are left give you an edge in the odds department? If your goal for playing a scratch off is solely based on an expectation to win a top prize, you're only left with two choices to make. If there are top prizes still remaining, you keep playing, if not, you stop.

The odds dictated by the officials when the game was introduced never changes whether there's 10 top prizes left, or 1 top prize left. Out of the hundreds of thousands of tickets or more sold in that particular scratch-off game, nine less tickets won't make any substantial difference.

I don't ever remember seeing it being written on the back of the scratch cards that as each top prze is sold, the odds start to change, and continue to change with every top prize won. lol

The only advantage is knowing whether there's a top prize still left or not.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19826 Posts
                        Posted: March 21, 2014, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

How does checking how many top prizes are left give you an edge in the odds department? If your goal for playing a scratch off is solely based on an expectation to win a top prize, you're only left with two choices to make. If there are top prizes still remaining, you keep playing, if not, you stop.

The odds dictated by the officials when the game was introduced never changes whether there's 10 top prizes left, or 1 top prize left. Out of the hundreds of thousands of tickets or more sold in that particular scratch-off game, nine less tickets won't make any substantial difference.

I don't ever remember seeing it being written on the back of the scratch cards that as each top prze is sold, the odds start to change, and continue to change with every top prize won. lol

The only advantage is knowing whether there's a top prize still left or not.

"How does checking how many top prizes are left give you an edge in the odds department?"

Well for one thing, once you know all the top prizes are gone you know your odds of winning one is zero regardless of the number of tickets left for sale.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7310 Posts
                          Posted: March 21, 2014, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

"How does checking how many top prizes are left give you an edge in the odds department?"

Well for one thing, once you know all the top prizes are gone you know your odds of winning one is zero regardless of the number of tickets left for sale.

LOL LOL LOL

splinter-cell's avatar - Kinnak
                            Newark,Delaware
                            United States
                            Member #109969
                            April 23, 2011
                            256 Posts
                            Posted: March 21, 2014, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

You can find everything you need here on LP to help you win on a daily basis.  All that is required is doing some reading of the posts. I will do this only one time.  Send me a PM with your State and I will give you a group of numbers that is expected to come out in 0-7days.  The longest it has taken is 9 days to hit but I always hit straight.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19826 Posts
                              Posted: March 21, 2014, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

You can find everything you need here on LP to help you win on a daily basis.  All that is required is doing some reading of the posts. I will do this only one time.  Send me a PM with your State and I will give you a group of numbers that is expected to come out in 0-7days.  The longest it has taken is 9 days to hit but I always hit straight.

Just post the next winning MM or PB combination, it'll be good for any state.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Page 4 of 15