Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it rude not to answer someone's question?

Topic closed. 81 replies. Last post 3 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2014, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Maybe a night in jail if what a grown-up acting like a child needs to teach him to grow up and get real.

What?

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2014, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Florida, next 7 days, 125 straight.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19792 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2014, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: March 28, 2014, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Don't know, I still haven't received an answer. It's a mystery. lol

u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19792 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2014, 1:56 am - IP Logged

ROFL

Let it Snow Snowman

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40422 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2014, 9:05 am - IP Logged

When you ignore people's questions; you make them upset

When you make them upset; they drive away aggressively

When they drive away aggressively; they get pulled over

When they get pulled over; they give the police officer an attitude

When they give the police officer an attitude; they spend the night at the police station.

Don't get people spending the night at the police station! Be polite and say you don't know Big Grin

Good one.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22893 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2014, 10:51 am - IP Logged

No, it's not rude. Don't be one of those sensitive types who are insulted or hurt because they are being ignored or neglected.

Think about it this way...if this was a Q & A forum, no one who puts a lot of time into posting theories, methods, thoughts, w/o's

or suggestions would get anything done. Look at the top posters..look at their work. Stopping to address something that can

easily be looked up in SEARCH is a waste of time for most. They come here and do their thing and that's that. YOU have to do

the legwork and discover how what they post can work for you.

I'll answer pm's or questions IF I see them or get to them....but sometimes you just can't do it, it's not physically possible without

losing focus. Do you see how much Blackapple does in a day? I think when he gets that train running, it doesn't stop...he can't do

station stops or holdovers - delay the schedule and everything gets derailed.

Do this...ask and hope. If you don't get an answer, don't hold a grudge.....do some work yourself and look back on the person being

questioned - their previous posts or search, chances are you will find what you're looking for sooner than you'll get an answer

directly from them.

Don't burn your bridges...it is what it is..if you don't get what you want, move on or better yet find the answer.

The trouble with asking such questions is you appear to be pushy, petty and easily offended. Just realize that mainly, this isn't

the place for a good one on one...it's a post and assist, it's a hobby for some and a passion for others.

Some people want the solution handed to them w/o doing the work...if you are one of those, good luck being recognized at all.

You'll know rude when you see it....not being answered is far from rude.

Good luck and good winnings!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

elkton, maryland
                United States
                Member #85565
                January 18, 2010
                1028 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2014, 11:09 am - IP Logged

No, it's not rude. Don't be one of those sensitive types who are insulted or hurt because they are being ignored or neglected.

Think about it this way...if this was a Q & A forum, no one who puts a lot of time into posting theories, methods, thoughts, w/o's

or suggestions would get anything done. Look at the top posters..look at their work. Stopping to address something that can

easily be looked up in SEARCH is a waste of time for most. They come here and do their thing and that's that. YOU have to do

I'll answer pm's or questions IF I see them or get to them....but sometimes you just can't do it, it's not physically possible without

losing focus. Do you see how much Blackapple does in a day? I think when he gets that train running, it doesn't stop...he can't do

Do this...ask and hope. If you don't get an answer, don't hold a grudge.....do some work yourself and look back on the person being

questioned - their previous posts or search, chances are you will find what you're looking for sooner than you'll get an answer

directly from them.

Don't burn your bridges...it is what it is..if you don't get what you want, move on or better yet find the answer.

The trouble with asking such questions is you appear to be pushy, petty and easily offended. Just realize that mainly, this isn't

the place for a good one on one...it's a post and assist, it's a hobby for some and a passion for others.

Some people want the solution handed to them w/o doing the work...if you are one of those, good luck being recognized at all.

This is so true...

ogg

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19792 Posts
                  Posted: March 28, 2014, 11:15 am - IP Logged

directly from them.

Are you kiddingThumbs Down

Let it Snow Snowman

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                    Ontario
                    Canada
                    Member #109243
                    April 9, 2011
                    31437 Posts
                    Posted: March 28, 2014, 11:22 am - IP Logged

directly from them.

Well Said Doc,

There's Only So Many Hours In A Day.

One Thing You Can Never Get Back Is Time.

If It's Someone Just Looking For Numbers And I Have Time,I'll Take A Quick Look & Respond.

Otherwise I'll Tell Them I Don't Have Time Or I'm Busy.

Go To Your State Thread For Answers.Simple As That.

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19792 Posts
                      Posted: March 28, 2014, 11:29 am - IP Logged

I Agree! using search when you can but remember this is supposed to be a Lottery site for Discussion, sharing ideas, helping each others, and maybe find something bigger and better along the ways. Sure there is no obligation for anyone to do so and if someone thinks they have some money making miracle method fine then they really have no reason to be here then if they don't choose to partake in the plan of this forum why they should not just move on and go make their millions then,ha ha,, unless they are here to show off and Bragg.

i think many people here have been on along time have answered many questions over and over again and maybe stress and burnout is just taking it's toll on them Twitch

Let it Snow Snowman

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22893 Posts
                        Posted: March 28, 2014, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Nope, I wasn't - to each his own on whether or not he/she wants to field questions from the general playing public looking for

a way to helpthemwin Thumbs Up

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                          A long and winding road
                          United States
                          Member #17084
                          June 10, 2005
                          4525 Posts
                          Posted: March 28, 2014, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Nah ....That Poster rarely jokes....Crazy way to respond ...yet so be it.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

addai1516's avatar - lib
                            Newyork City NY / westland michigan
                            United States
                            Member #93153
                            June 23, 2010
                            4087 Posts
                            Posted: March 28, 2014, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

It is.  I just dont have an answer all the time. Some times Im totally not lottery-minded and I cant be of help to any1. So rather than give out false info..I stay quiet.

Staying quite can confuse the person who asked u the question . They may interpret u wrong ..They may think u ignoring them .. I learn this in my communication class .. Best approach to the question u don't know is .. oh sorry I don't know .. Hi to u lucky shoes ..

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

addai1516's avatar - lib
                              Newyork City NY / westland michigan
                              United States
                              Member #93153
                              June 23, 2010
                              4087 Posts
                              Posted: March 28, 2014, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Well Said Doc,

There's Only So Many Hours In A Day.

One Thing You Can Never Get Back Is Time.

If It's Someone Just Looking For Numbers And I Have Time,I'll Take A Quick Look & Respond.

Otherwise I'll Tell Them I Don't Have Time Or I'm Busy.

Go To Your State Thread For Answers.Simple As That.

U are Straight to the point.!! Wtg..

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness >