Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RootSum & Shortsum tracking

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 3 years ago by WIN D.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2014, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Okay I will mock something up.  I have a wide screen monitor so adding more columns is not an issue for me.  I don't know about you and Carbob and if you have wide screen monitors and whether it would bother you to have to scroll left and right to see all the columns.

I think of "Uncle Billy" as far as an old time bumbling accountant.

Jimmy

I'm good with wide myself jim. 

...... I think of Tiny Tim's father with all the other accountants slaving over those big old dusty ledgers in Mr. Scrooge's office.......doing Georgia Midday before they can go home for Christmas dinner!  LOL

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
    Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    993 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2014, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

I'm good with wide myself jim. 

...... I think of Tiny Tim's father with all the other accountants slaving over those big old dusty ledgers in Mr. Scrooge's office.......doing Georgia Midday before they can go home for Christmas dinner!  LOL

Here is what it looks like with Repeat Digits.

I also added Digits where its basically a running skip count.  The top line, if the draws are up to date will always tell you what the current skip count is for a digit for the specified game.

If its too busy for your eyes with all the numbers I can just not show what the running skip counts are and just display the green pastel background instead with no numbers.

Florida Midday Chart with running skip counts

Jimmy

Park City, UT
      United States
      Member #69864
      January 18, 2009
      993 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2014, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Here is what it looks like with Repeat Digits.

I also added Digits where its basically a running skip count.  The top line, if the draws are up to date will always tell you what the current skip count is for a digit for the specified game.

If its too busy for your eyes with all the numbers I can just not show what the running skip counts are and just display the green pastel background instead with no numbers.

Florida Midday Chart with running skip counts

Jimmy

This is what it looks like with out the running skip counts.

Florida Midday Chart without running skip count

I could probably just create a check box where you can choose to either see the running skip count or not.

Jimmy

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2014, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

My goodness jim...... I really couldn't decide they were both so good depending on the perspective you were thinking in.  Wow, and now you say you could just create a toggle switch.  Such a fine detail really.

If I could vote for a color..... on the Short sums column I've gotten used to red for Even digit sums. In fact it always seemed to help having the actual stack of draw digits in color .....well, just talking the even digits in red perhaps.     

You must get such gratification creating such things. To be able to create.... and then enhance the entire complexion of data.... and change the whole perspective back and forth. Truly remarkable.    Thank you jim.

Win d    

Park City, UT
          United States
          Member #69864
          January 18, 2009
          993 Posts
          Posted: May 24, 2014, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks WIN D

Still not quite sure on how you want the shortsums enhanced.  Do you want separate columns for each shortsum like I did for digits?  The only problem with doing that is the screen real estate is starting to run out.  I try not to have to scroll the screen right and left because I find it annoying.  So I am not sure I can fit them all in.

Or do you want it like it is now and highlight in red the even shortsums and highlight in green the odd shortsums and treat them like a 50/50 filter where the color helps visually see the trend?

Jimmy

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: May 24, 2014, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanks WIN D

Still not quite sure on how you want the shortsums enhanced.  Do you want separate columns for each shortsum like I did for digits?  The only problem with doing that is the screen real estate is starting to run out.  I try not to have to scroll the screen right and left because I find it annoying.  So I am not sure I can fit them all in.

Or do you want it like it is now and highlight in red the even shortsums and highlight in green the odd shortsums and treat them like a 50/50 filter where the color helps visually see the trend?

Jimmy

Like it is now with just the highlight is just fine jim. Just fine. Save the room.

Love those trends in color......becomes something more in color doesn't it?  Something ........ innate.

It's really looking like something very "dangerous" jim. Oh yes. 

Like to take that baby out on the road and give it a work out.  LOL   

Any place we can use color on any thing close to 50/50 ....I've always been up for those. 

Win d    

Park City, UT
              United States
              Member #69864
              January 18, 2009
              993 Posts
              Posted: May 24, 2014, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Like it is now with just the highlight is just fine jim. Just fine. Save the room.

Love those trends in color......becomes something more in color doesn't it?  Something ........ innate.

It's really looking like something very "dangerous" jim. Oh yes. 

Like to take that baby out on the road and give it a work out.  LOL   

Any place we can use color on any thing close to 50/50 ....I've always been up for those. 

Sounds good WIN D, let me fix it up and will send you a link.

Jimmy

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: May 24, 2014, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jimmy! Looking forward to that.

Win d    

Park City, UT
                  United States
                  Member #69864
                  January 18, 2009
                  993 Posts
                  Posted: May 25, 2014, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Here is what it looks like now.

Georgia Midday

I added checkbox so you can enable/disable the skip counting.

I added 3 radio buttons so that you can highlight the shortsum column based on Even/Odd, High/Low, or Outer/Inner.  This way you can the shortsum trend in 3 different forms.

When you check the checkbox or the radio buttons it should automatically update the screen to reflect your choices.

If you use the Combo Box to change the state game, then you will have to hit the Generate button for it to reload the screen.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                    United States
                    Member #69864
                    January 18, 2009
                    993 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2014, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Looks like Florida Evening is overdue for a High Shortsum (5, 6, 7 ,8 ,9)

Florida Evening

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                      United States
                      Member #69864
                      January 18, 2009
                      993 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2014, 2:46 am - IP Logged

Looks like Florida Evening is overdue for a High Shortsum (5, 6, 7 ,8 ,9)

Florida Evening

Jimmy

Florida Evening 05/26/2014 060 or shortsum 6 came in.

Digit 3 has skipped for 13 draws and is entering the target zone of 15 skips to start playing.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                        United States
                        Member #69864
                        January 18, 2009
                        993 Posts
                        Posted: May 29, 2014, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Florida Evening 05/26/2014 060 or shortsum 6 came in.

Digit 3 has skipped for 13 draws and is entering the target zone of 15 skips to start playing.

Jimmy

Floriday Evening digit 3 fell, watch Georgia Midday digit 6.  Its entering the play zone.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                          United States
                          Member #69864
                          January 18, 2009
                          993 Posts
                          Posted: May 31, 2014, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Floriday Evening digit 3 fell, watch Georgia Midday digit 6.  Its entering the play zone.

Jimmy

Georgia Midday digit 6 fell today in it's 3 play window of 15, 16, 17

Jimmy

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: May 31, 2014, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Nicely done demo Jim! Thanks.

Those windows save a lot of money .......and "chasing."    Those are great     ....and are especially good for focusing on those extended sliding little targets.

Win d