Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you like/dislike Gail Howards Advantage Plus program and why?

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Ricklou.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Is the Smart Luck software helpful with Jackpot games?

Yes [ 13 ]  [56.52%]
No [ 10 ]  [43.48%]
Total Valid Votes [ 23 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 7 ]  
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7302 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2014, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

"See, you actually have to know how to win to write software to automate the process." 

Players who know how to win aren't interested in automating the process to make it easier for others to win.  And others who think they know how to win have to first win to prove it or they wasting their time trying to program the process.

Conversely, what is the point of writing a program if they don't know how to win and/or never won?

"And others who think they know how to win have to first win to prove it or they wasting their time trying to program the process."

Five birthday numbers (1 - 31) were drawn several times so just based on that, anyone making that observation "knows how to win". We can argue because there are 169,911 five number combos and 736,281 six number combos, that observation is the same as saying many of the drawings had 2 to 3 even and/or 2 to 3 low numbers. When you think about it because the majority of jackpot winners are QPs, anyone saying buy QPs knows how to win. Take it one step farther, we can't win without a ticket so anyone with a ticket for the drawing can win.

We know all the about is true, no proof is necessary, and the Advantage Plus software helps to sorts out all the data.

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2014, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

LottoBoner you don't have to be a Programmer to win the Lottery; and don't worry about the looks of your 'Excel Analysis'.

Lots of folks still develop their strategies on a plain piece of paper with only a pen... that is the only thing they need and they do great.

The 'feedback' from Gail's Program is a valuable asset! 

You just have to keep trying pal... That's what we all do, right?

And I know that you don't give up... People who don't give up LottoBoner, they have better chances to see Lady Luck smiling at them! 

Good Luck To You As Well!

You are very right RiscKnight.

I actually was tired of my "computer" charts not cutting it, so I pulled an all nighter and consolidated my paper charts.  (I have copied many of my excel charts onto graph paper)

Mostly looking for group trends.   I had these old charts from around 2010, and they needed to be redone.  I been procrastinating a little, but I made a large dent last night.

Only took about 7 hours. 

Then when I woke up around noon, I continued updating my "best" charts that I have elucidated. 

These are mostly completed and took, me quite a few years as well. 

It took longer because my HP mini had died, and I didn't fix it and my A+ was lost/in limbo for some time.

But the Golden Lady blessed me with the smartluck flashdrive, thanks to my connection on FB.Thumbs Up  I made a thread about it too.

And I spent a few month gleaning data into excel like a kid in a candy shop.

Now if I was a programmer, I might have been able to manipulate the data faster.

But all good things come to those who wait.Lep

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2014, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

I don't have the A+ but sure like the LMG.  It opened my eyes to playing the lottery.

Thanks for your reply clifford. 

I would recommended looking into getting the flash drive, if you are serious.  It is a very good investment.  It will probably go on sale around memorial day.

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2014, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

It seems that Texamos, Lottoboner and others are big fans of GH products.

Yes it seems so.  I might purchase some SergeM products, (if I could find them with a boogle search.)

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2014, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

There is another group account, look for "GailHoward" in FB. You will find LP members there too.

You have to be invited into that group.  It was being incessantly inundated with Spam.

Last I heard also Texamos quit the group to focus on his pick 5.

MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
            Member #152924
            March 1, 2014
            129 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2014, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

i have one of her ebooks and i never won anything, so many people bought her stuff, so it makes sense that some people will win and attribute this to her strategies, i have a system in my files from this guy who made a killing playing his strategies for the big games, i got to find the name cause HE had it going on, unfortunately he passed away ! he was even featured on TV, no it's not that guy who won 7 times because he was just lucky, what's his name again ?

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: May 13, 2014, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

i have one of her ebooks and i never won anything, so many people bought her stuff, so it makes sense that some people will win and attribute this to her strategies, i have a system in my files from this guy who made a killing playing his strategies for the big games, i got to find the name cause HE had it going on, unfortunately he passed away ! he was even featured on TV, no it's not that guy who won 7 times because he was just lucky, what's his name again ?

Thanks for stopping by Mrleroy.

I dont have any ebooks, but I hear they are very inexpensive.   

But what you need is DATA, DATA, DATA.  Without clay, you cannot make any bricks.

I think you might mean Bob Brown.

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Broken Arrow Oklahoma
                United States
                Member #85721
                January 21, 2010
                159 Posts
                Posted: May 14, 2014, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

I hope it is fine to tell my dream:  Is it possible to write A+ in Windows code like Visual Basic?  Someone or some geek out there should be able to do this for a small amount of money.  I have studied C++ but it would take some work in that language.  Plus add new features.  Makes me sad.  Wish I was young and had time, I would try to code it for free.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19824 Posts
                  Posted: May 14, 2014, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Conversely, what is the point of writing a program if they don't know how to win and/or never won?

"And others who think they know how to win have to first win to prove it or they wasting their time trying to program the process."

Five birthday numbers (1 - 31) were drawn several times so just based on that, anyone making that observation "knows how to win". We can argue because there are 169,911 five number combos and 736,281 six number combos, that observation is the same as saying many of the drawings had 2 to 3 even and/or 2 to 3 low numbers. When you think about it because the majority of jackpot winners are QPs, anyone saying buy QPs knows how to win. Take it one step farther, we can't win without a ticket so anyone with a ticket for the drawing can win.

We know all the about is true, no proof is necessary, and the Advantage Plus software helps to sorts out all the data.

It's no secret, they write them to make money off lazy lottery players looking for an easy way to win. Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Rman313's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    Romulus,MI
                    United States
                    Member #142372
                    May 10, 2013
                    2331 Posts
                    Posted: May 14, 2014, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I have LMG and her MegaMillion Powerball wheeling book. Both have helped me. I started wheeling my selections and my numbers are lining up a little better.Smile

You can do anything if you put your mind into it. The sky is the limit! Cool

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19824 Posts
                      Posted: May 14, 2014, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

I hope it is fine to tell my dream:  Is it possible to write A+ in Windows code like Visual Basic?  Someone or some geek out there should be able to do this for a small amount of money.  I have studied C++ but it would take some work in that language.  Plus add new features.  Makes me sad.  Wish I was young and had time, I would try to code it for free.

Is it possible to write A+ in Windows code like Visual Basic?

On her website, she advertise all those A+ programs on disk are for Windows.  What different does the language used to write them make?

Evil Looking       

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                        Park City, UT
                        United States
                        Member #69864
                        January 18, 2009
                        993 Posts
                        Posted: May 14, 2014, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Is it possible to write A+ in Windows code like Visual Basic?

On her website, she advertise all those A+ programs on disk are for Windows.  What different does the language used to write them make?

All the wheel software is Windows based but Advantage Plus is still DOS.

From here web site:

Advantage Plus is Smart Luck's lottery strategy software. This program currently runs in DOS. These are just a few sample screenshots to show the program's interface and is not representative of all the options in the program.

Though we are working hard on getting our last Windows program finished for release, we want to show our customers that DOS can still be simple and user friendly.

I was writing Windows device drivers in 1989 for Windows 2.x while working in HP's Personal Computer division.  I would be surprised if it would take more than 2 weeks to re-write A+ in a more modern Windows User Interface.

Jimmy

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19824 Posts
                          Posted: May 15, 2014, 1:02 am - IP Logged

All the wheel software is Windows based but Advantage Plus is still DOS.

From here web site:

Advantage Plus is Smart Luck's lottery strategy software. This program currently runs in DOS. These are just a few sample screenshots to show the program's interface and is not representative of all the options in the program.

Though we are working hard on getting our last Windows program finished for release, we want to show our customers that DOS can still be simple and user friendly.

I was writing Windows device drivers in 1989 for Windows 2.x while working in HP's Personal Computer division.  I would be surprised if it would take more than 2 weeks to re-write A+ in a more modern Windows User Interface.

Jimmy

She must be doing all the programming upgrades herself, I'm surprised any body would pay $80 for an old DOS program these days.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7302 Posts
                            Posted: May 15, 2014, 4:31 am - IP Logged

It's no secret, they write them to make money off lazy lottery players looking for an easy way to win. Wink

I Agree! and that about sums it up! 

But the sad part is there lots of players and probably quite a few on LP that believe they can buy a program, point and click, get one unique combo, and win the jackpot.

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7302 Posts
                              Posted: May 15, 2014, 4:42 am - IP Logged

"i got to find the name cause HE had it going on, unfortunately he passed away"

I don't recall anyone making a killing on the big games, but Mr. Z did pretty good on pick-3 and it's not Richard Lustig.