Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

And We Played all Night -6,4,0,1 -BEST DIGITS EVER

Topic closed. 75 replies. Last post 2 years ago by str8ca$hhomie.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11119 Posts
Posted: June 27, 2014, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Birds of a feather.......flock together!

They sure do!

People the man presents easy ways to win and all we hear  is complaints.

6401, 2509 .189 347,.  Simple!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
    Member #146028
    August 22, 2013
    842 Posts
    Posted: June 27, 2014, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

They sure do!

Where on the planet do the Lottery Claim Centers pay you cold hard cash for having singles?????

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

bestresult32's avatar - IMG 0185%201.JPG
      south carolina
      United States
      Member #125608
      March 30, 2012
      9885 Posts
      Posted: June 27, 2014, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

SC 066, great work hereHurray!

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~Helen Keller

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5912 Posts
        Posted: June 28, 2014, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

They sure do!

All you have to do is prove any system you or anybody else post, works. It can't get any easier than that, which is the question posters have asked for.

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
          MARYLAND
          United States
          Member #119884
          December 5, 2011
          1636 Posts
          Posted: June 28, 2014, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

OHIO   4 6 4  JUNE 27 FRIDAY

I SEE, i see, I SEE pair "64

I say, use Dr.Miracle's Theory right away..6,4,0,1

remaining pair   "10"

101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110

Banana5 0 1  OHIO JUNE 28 SATURDAYBanana

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11119 Posts
            Posted: June 28, 2014, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

All you have to do is prove any system you or anybody else post, works. It can't get any easier than that, which is the question posters have asked for.

I've proved time and time again that my systems have worked.  Are you jealous??

Wheeler has posted recently and several times about my systems hitting in Kansas. I just got another pm yesterday from another  member thanking me for the systems.  If you are missing these posts there is an archive and you can look.  I'm doing this to help people and if you miss out oh well.

Dr Miracle has shown several times his methods work.  I would be exhausted if I were him because he has posted tons of examples.  What more can a person ask for ??  Wow!

Cheers

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
              Member #110594
              May 8, 2011
              885 Posts
              Posted: June 28, 2014, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

LB,

you have tons of systems that you developed. that's the problem. None are consistent, so you have to keep developing systems. And even if they do get a token hit, none of these make any money, mine or anyone else's. They are going to hit enough and still keep you in the red.

Also, do you realize all of these are box hits which even if you take 2 digits, you have to pair it with a 3rd? That's 10 combos. He shared one starting on June 17th that finally hit on June27th? You lost! Do the math. How long are you supposed to play these combos. Wake up LB. Like st8cash said, these are just 10 digits arranged in certain combos. You can make your own up and follow.

Examples from Dr.??..I 'm not looking for examples after the fact...I would like to see winning tickets....FROM ANYONEI Agree!. He's from MD, yet he himself has yet to post any winning tickets. How about just one?

United States
                Member #146028
                August 22, 2013
                842 Posts
                Posted: June 28, 2014, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

[6;4;0;1] only equates to 40% of the scrambled ten (10) digit numbers. [2;9;7] [3;5;8;] equates to 60% of the ten (10) numbers but yet these numbers don't seem to be considered in any of the post drawings whatsoever.

According to the lakerben's and the drmiracle's they want you to believe that the Lottery Commissions across this country are blind to this anomaly and just sit back and let [6;4;0;1;] run amuck in their Pick3; Pick4; State Pick 6's; Powerball; and Mega Millions Lottery Drawings.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                  MARYLAND
                  United States
                  Member #119884
                  December 5, 2011
                  1636 Posts
                  Posted: June 28, 2014, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

THERE ARE PLENTY OF TALK SHOWS ON TV. WE DON'T NEED IT HERE.  JUST PLAY THE GAME, AND MAKE $$$$$$

THE POWER OF 6,4,0,1

PA   PICK 3  JUNE 28 SAT

6 0 4 

Banana1 6 10 19 41  PA CASH 5  JUNE 28 SATBanana

United States
                    Member #146028
                    August 22, 2013
                    842 Posts
                    Posted: June 28, 2014, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

THERE ARE PLENTY OF TALK SHOWS ON TV. WE DON'T NEED IT HERE.  JUST PLAY THE GAME, AND MAKE $$$$$$

THE POWER OF 6,4,0,1

PA   PICK 3  JUNE 28 SAT

6 0 4 

Banana1 6 10 19 41  PA CASH 5  JUNE 28 SATBanana

What we need is for you to admit to the people here that you perpetrated a hoax and apologize to any of the folks who put their hard earned money down on a "miracle code" capable of only producing single digits that constitute a mere 40% of the total.

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11119 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2014, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Just the facts please!

It doesn't matter if there is jealousy and putdowns, the system works if you know how to use it.

I know I will continue to use it.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                        Member #146028
                        August 22, 2013
                        842 Posts
                        Posted: June 28, 2014, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Just the facts please!

It doesn't matter if there is jealousy and putdowns, the system works if you know how to use it.

I know you will continue to lose too along with your infamous Noah's Pair System!

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11119 Posts
                          Posted: June 28, 2014, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

I know you will continue to lose too along with your infamous Noah's Pair System!

THe noahs pair does quite well.  Thanks!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                            Member #146028
                            August 22, 2013
                            842 Posts
                            Posted: June 28, 2014, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Just the facts please!

So now all of a sudden you want facts do you. I know you thought you got away with one didn't you. You thought that I wouldn't recognize you as the same guy who voted against WIN D's NEW SYSTEMS FORUM JUST BASED ON REAL STATS AND FACTS approx three (3) weeks ago. Yeah, you're the same guy who voiced his opinion always in the negative against his idea and voted to keep BUSINESS AS USUAL so that you could continue to put out your Pick of the Weak Lottery Systems!

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11119 Posts
                              Posted: June 28, 2014, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

So now all of a sudden you want facts do you. I know you thought you got away with one didn't you. You thought that I wouldn't recognize you as the same guy who voted against WIN D's NEW SYSTEMS FORUM JUST BASED ON REAL STATS AND FACTS approx three (3) weeks ago. Yeah, you're the same guy who voiced his opinion always in the negative against his idea and voted to keep BUSINESS AS USUAL so that you could continue to put out your Pick of the Weak Lottery Systems!

Bed

The man gave you the terms of his system. That is a fact.   You do not have to spend on any system if you wish. Many members love my systems.  You can ramble on like a kid but you are only going to waste your time because people will choose what they want.  That is why its a free country.  The key to all this is experience.  Knowing  when to bet and which trend etc is hitting.  Take notes and you will learn.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag