Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

And We Played all Night -6,4,0,1 -BEST DIGITS EVER

Topic closed. 75 replies. Last post 2 years ago by str8ca$hhomie.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
Member #152924
March 1, 2014
129 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2014, 12:54 am - IP Logged

I read a couple of people's posts getting excited on winning p3 boxed hits playing 30 numbers, really ??? the money's in getting straight hits or winning with doubles, triples playing less than 10 numbers. Members here should focus on  creating straight systems not box, i read so many posts and they are all about boxed hits, not my cup of tea ! concerning the DR, sorry to say this but you are really wasting your precious time with this, you seem to want people to follow you, believe in your codes that they do work,  but you do not give what they are looking for or answer their questions. I find the people who follow this thread really courageous, just make it easy for us and post some numbers GDI !!! i went through all the pages and i must admit this is confusing, and most of the times you do not even have all the winning numbers, you have 2 or 3 digits and you are all excited, for what ?

Sorry, but i had to let it loose, i was hoping for a list of numbers to play from you to test this, like most members do with their systems, but i am very disappointed and i do not see the point for bragging about these codes if you are not helping much, good night Dr.

MrL

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2014, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Just the facts please!

It doesn't matter if there is jealousy and putdowns, the system works if you know how to use it.

I know I will continue to use it.

Please show us. Where are your wins?

Thanks!

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
      Tn
      United States
      Member #54963
      September 4, 2007
      1164 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2014, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Enough is enough people dang either u like what the dr is doing or not! Simple dont like it MOVE ON! Like it FOLLOW HIM! Pretty simple.Yall talk like he is forcing u to go out and spend your money on tickets with numbers he made you choose! Get over it you are not forced into anything! You all say hes wasting peoples time and should apologize! Are you serious? Then yall want to come on here and go on and on and on over some BS about boo hoo he didnt show us this he didnt give us that well wahwahwah. Tell ya what else he didnt do! Same as quite a few other forum threads HE DIDNT MAKE YOU COME READ THEM! So my opinion just like buttholes everyone has one is......LEAVE! SIMPLE! DONT READ! DONT POST! DONT RUN OUT AND BUY A TICKET WITH HIS NUMBERS! ! Problem solved. ....Da Boot

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2014, 8:59 am - IP Logged

Enough is enough people dang either u like what the dr is doing or not! Simple dont like it MOVE ON! Like it FOLLOW HIM! Pretty simple.Yall talk like he is forcing u to go out and spend your money on tickets with numbers he made you choose! Get over it you are not forced into anything! You all say hes wasting peoples time and should apologize! Are you serious? Then yall want to come on here and go on and on and on over some BS about boo hoo he didnt show us this he didnt give us that well wahwahwah. Tell ya what else he didnt do! Same as quite a few other forum threads HE DIDNT MAKE YOU COME READ THEM! So my opinion just like buttholes everyone has one is......LEAVE! SIMPLE! DONT READ! DONT POST! DONT RUN OUT AND BUY A TICKET WITH HIS NUMBERS! ! Problem solved. ....Da Boot

You could've easily moved on too, but YOU decided to write something about this. DUH!

Tn
          United States
          Member #54963
          September 4, 2007
          1164 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2014, 10:24 am - IP Logged

You could've easily moved on too, but YOU decided to write something about this. DUH!

Because junk like this is everywhere onlymoney!! Go to any thread on here anymore and its everyone fussing and gripeing about this and that which amounts to anything! Just like you now saying I could of moved on u are right I could of but if I want to read what the Dr says or not is my choice just doesnt mean I like seeing all the fussing!

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2014, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Because junk like this is everywhere onlymoney!! Go to any thread on here anymore and its everyone fussing and gripeing about this and that which amounts to anything! Just like you now saying I could of moved on u are right I could of but if I want to read what the Dr says or not is my choice just doesnt mean I like seeing all the fussing!

But by you showing your opinion about the fussing/complaining, isn't that also fussing/complaining too? How does anyone determine where the line is drawn as to where fussing ends or begins?

United States
              Member #116344
              September 8, 2011
              3928 Posts
              Posted: June 29, 2014, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

The ideal of logical system in a random event is absurd!. Logic  follows known rules or syntax within a known theory(you're restricted by this theory). Prediction by definition  a just a statement  about  the outcome of future events  OFTEN not based on  experience or knowledge. Prediction  is not science, is regarded as 'informed guess' or  'opinion', so folks let's step back and ask ourselves why 1+1= 2?, why 6401, 297 ..etc is related to predictions( assumed theory)? . The beauty of assumed theory is, you're not boxed or cased , your reasoning is more intuitive than logic, this may be distressful to folks who understands 1+1=2, but can't tell you why! I was critical onetime about this thread because questions were not been answered, maybe my question/s was not addressing the concept, I was rather asking a step by step (Logic) method from pure intuitive concept. I think the owner of this thread is not letting on much, which I think is a good thing, some may gather viable information and evolved.

Tn
                United States
                Member #54963
                September 4, 2007
                1164 Posts
                Posted: June 29, 2014, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

But by you showing your opinion about the fussing/complaining, isn't that also fussing/complaining too? How does anyone determine where the line is drawn as to where fussing ends or begins?

Im done! Only lol never ending riddle with some! Continue Dr.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                  Member #146028
                  August 22, 2013
                  842 Posts
                  Posted: June 29, 2014, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

When you come on the Lottery Post here and post a system for all to see and utilize if they choose to do so; do you  not also establish yourself as an authority (at least for the system you're posting anyway). And if you assume that title does that not mean that you've done your homework; the system works and that you are not leading people down the garden path or on a wild goose chase. That's why I think WIN-D had a brilliant idea when he suggested "A NEW SYSTEMS FORUM JUST BASED ON REAL STATS AND FACTS" (and if I might add posted numbers by the developer before the drawing not after). Those are the parameters if you want to post a system. If such thinking was in place prior to this debacle I don't believe this sort of thread could exist.

Help us, Todd, I'm counting on you to assist us in stopping all this bickering (myself included)

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Tn
                    United States
                    Member #54963
                    September 4, 2007
                    1164 Posts
                    Posted: June 29, 2014, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

When you come on the Lottery Post here and post a system for all to see and utilize if they choose to do so; do you  not also establish yourself as an authority (at least for the system you're posting anyway). And if you assume that title does that not mean that you've done your homework; the system works and that you are not leading people down the garden path or on a wild goose chase. That's why I think WIN-D had a brilliant idea when he suggested "A NEW SYSTEMS FORUM JUST BASED ON REAL STATS AND FACTS" (and if I might add posted numbers by the developer before the drawing not after). Those are the parameters if you want to post a system. If such thinking was in place prior to this debacle I don't believe this sort of thread could exist.

Help us, Todd, I'm counting on you to assist us in stopping all this bickering (myself included)

Done.

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                      MARYLAND
                      United States
                      Member #119884
                      December 5, 2011
                      1636 Posts
                      Posted: June 29, 2014, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

SSSHHHHHHH!!!!!! 

ITS A SIMPLE CODE, 6,4,0,1 

NORTH CAROLINA

0 6 4  JUNE 28 

4 6 0 0  JUNE 29 SUNDAY 

grwurston's avatar - 144
                        Let's Go Rangers!!!
                        bel air maryland
                        United States
                        Member #90251
                        April 24, 2010
                        4884 Posts
                        Posted: June 29, 2014, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

SSSHHHHHHH!!!!!! 

ITS A SIMPLE CODE, 6,4,0,1 

NORTH CAROLINA

0 6 4  JUNE 28 

4 6 0 0  JUNE 29 SUNDAY 

It is a simple code. 6,4,0,1 digits hit as pairs several times a month. All we have to do is decide when to play them and pick the 3rd digit. No different than what anyone else does with the pairs they choose for themselves to use every day. People post pairs to use every day. (I post keys and pairs too.) Nobody complains about, "you didn't post a number". So what if they don't... Someone gave you a pair, you do the rest. But everyone gives Dr. Miracle a hard time and says he doesn't post before the draw. But he does, 6,4,0,1. Use it however you want.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

csmiling's avatar - disney29
                          SC
                          United States
                          Member #35446
                          March 18, 2006
                          529 Posts
                          Posted: June 29, 2014, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

SC Evening Pick 0124

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                            New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11120 Posts
                            Posted: June 29, 2014, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

It is a simple code. 6,4,0,1 digits hit as pairs several times a month. All we have to do is decide when to play them and pick the 3rd digit. No different than what anyone else does with the pairs they choose for themselves to use every day. People post pairs to use every day. (I post keys and pairs too.) Nobody complains about, "you didn't post a number". So what if they don't... Someone gave you a pair, you do the rest. But everyone gives Dr. Miracle a hard time and says he doesn't post before the draw. But he does, 6,4,0,1. Use it however you want.

Well said.  He uses the numbers zero  to ten and its simple and very effective and pure genius.  Sometimes people don't realize a gift when the see it.  This forum has a wealth of great ideas and knowing and applying them is the key.  I realize people get frustrated and  complain but  forget that this hobby is gambling.  The dr method doesn't require people to buy a large amount of tickets or place demands on  anyone. 

I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                              New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11120 Posts
                              Posted: June 29, 2014, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

There is nothing brilliant about stating that everyone elses methods are far fetched and vodoo.  Percentages and assumed facts and buying tons of tickets will empty a lottery players bank account.

Some states are computerized and others are not. Wins can come from hard work and luck or both. Or, with the methods the dr m has presented.  Many players that miss out on wins get upset , but that is gambling.  This is a forum and the idea of having a seperate one for "facts" is ridiculous to me.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag