Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

And We Played all Night -6,4,0,1 -BEST DIGITS EVER

Topic closed. 75 replies. Last post 3 years ago by str8ca$hhomie.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
Member #146028
August 22, 2013
851 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2014, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

There is nothing brilliant about stating that everyone elses methods are far fetched and vodoo.  Percentages and assumed facts and buying tons of tickets will empty a lottery players bank account.

Some states are computerized and others are not. Wins can come from hard work and luck or both. Or, with the methods the dr m has presented.  Many players that miss out on wins get upset , but that is gambling.  This is a forum and the idea of having a seperate one for "facts" is ridiculous to me.

You know, you continue to display to everyone here that you are really not the solution.......You're the Problem! Offering the people these smorgasbord systems that are non-tested; don't work; never did work; and never will work doesn't take hard earned money out of people's pockets now does it according to you.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
    MARYLAND
    United States
    Member #119884
    December 5, 2011
    1671 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2014, 12:32 am - IP Logged

@ str8ca$hhomie,                                            Angry

how irony is that?...lol your LP Member # 146034

DrumBananaDanceSmashParty thats the power of 6,4,0, 1

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5980 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2014, 6:05 am - IP Logged

Just the facts please!

It doesn't matter if there is jealousy and putdowns, the system works if you know how to use it.

I know I will continue to use it.

Now is the time for you to put up or shut up! Post some of your old tickets where you actually played, using any of your systems or the DR. You have been on this forum over 5 years less than me, but you have almost 4,000 more posts. I have this hunch , you just post to be posting and you don't actually play the Cash 3.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
        Member #146028
        August 22, 2013
        851 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2014, 7:01 am - IP Logged

@ str8ca$hhomie,                                            Angry

how irony is that?...lol your LP Member # 146034

DrumBananaDanceSmashParty thats the power of 6,4,0, 1

There's another prophesied miracle worker scheduled to appear in the not so distant future who wants to wield his power over the people as well. So my advice to you  is to BE CAREFUL you're treading in uncharted shark infested waters in your thirst for POWER in all aspects of everyday people's lives.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
          Member #110594
          May 8, 2011
          885 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2014, 7:22 am - IP Logged

There's another prophesied miracle worker scheduled to appear in the not so distant future who wants to wield his power over the people as well. So my advice to you  is to BE CAREFUL you're treading in uncharted shark infested waters in your thirst for POWER in all aspects of everyday people's lives.

Amen Brother.I Agree!

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2014, 7:23 am - IP Logged

Now is the time for you to put up or shut up! Post some of your old tickets where you actually played, using any of your systems or the DR. You have been on this forum over 5 years less than me, but you have almost 4,000 more posts. I have this hunch , you just post to be posting and you don't actually play the Cash 3.

I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!..said it all along.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11167 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2014, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Do a search and go through the systems and you will see the members who have won.  Go to the knockout p3 which wheeler says is doing great in kansas.  I think its just jealosy because it seems that you can read.

Thinking of...

US Flag

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11167 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2014, 11:23 am - IP Logged

You know, you continue to display to everyone here that you are really not the solution.......You're the Problem! Offering the people these smorgasbord systems that are non-tested; don't work; never did work; and never will work doesn't take hard earned money out of people's pockets now does it according to you.

No Pity!

US Flag

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5980 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2014, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Do a search and go through the systems and you will see the members who have won.  Go to the knockout p3 which wheeler says is doing great in kansas.  I think its just jealosy because it seems that you can read.

Thinking of...

Why should I search, ben , ben you are just tap dancing. You can do better than that, post some of the tickets you played. What's wrong, you don't have any, because you don't play, do you ben?

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11167 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2014, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

I just finished a very good system that is backtested all over the map.  However, after seeing all the garbage being written I will not post it.  I'm surprised the dr is still posting.

I'm almost done restoring my buick only paint and electrical left!

I'll drop in for the humor now and then.

US Flag

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #4924
                      June 3, 2004
                      5980 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2014, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

I just finished a very good system that is backtested all over the map.  However, after seeing all the garbage being written I will not post it.  I'm surprised the dr is still posting.

I'm almost done restoring my buick only paint and electrical left!

I'll drop in for the humor now and then.

You are still tap dancing. Why don't you post some of the results you tested. Don't post the system, post the results. I still contend, you don't purchase any tickets, but you want people to spend their hard earned money to test your systems for you.

MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
                        Member #152924
                        March 1, 2014
                        129 Posts
                        Posted: June 30, 2014, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!, i just did some reading about his systems, they all look alike and do not work, i think he doesn't play ! i am yet to see someone here who has a winning system with consistency and not having to play 100's of numbers. I read about this guy in the Pick 3 section but i think he left, i forgot his name, he seemed to be the real deal !

MrL

MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
                          Member #152924
                          March 1, 2014
                          129 Posts
                          Posted: June 30, 2014, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

You are still tap dancing. Why don't you post some of the results you tested. Don't post the system, post the results. I still contend, you don't purchase any tickets, but you want people to spend their hard earned money to test your systems for you.

Green laugh

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11167 Posts
                            Posted: June 30, 2014, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

Thinking of...

US Flag

United States
                              Member #110594
                              May 8, 2011
                              885 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2014, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Thinking of...

Ok LB here is some humor.....Why is it just kansas? Of course I should have known! You're the wizard and it's Dorothy, lion, scarecrow and tinman playing your picks.Green laugh