Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ridge

Topic closed. 318 replies. Last post 2 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 20 of 22
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7314 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2014, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

In spite of those who forget that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all,

I still am hopeful that rdgrnr is ok and just taking a break from LP.

I'm still wondering why one of close buddies on LP hasn't been in contact with him. You mentioned the other day the ID was online and even if it wasn't him, whomever it was must have seen all the PMs in his inbox. And it's unusual for most people, especially prolific posters not to tell anyone when taking a break.

Just saying.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5611 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2014, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

I'm still wondering why one of close buddies on LP hasn't been in contact with him. You mentioned the other day the ID was online and even if it wasn't him, whomever it was must have seen all the PMs in his inbox. And it's unusual for most people, especially prolific posters not to tell anyone when taking a break.

Just saying.

I just had checked his profile and it showed he logged on July 26th.

I don't have any of his personal info (ph #, etc), or I would try to contact him.

At any rate, he's a big boy, unless he's really sick , or God forbid, dead, he can take care of himself. The last time he went missing I believe he had computer problems.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2014, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Just saying.

How much do LP buddies know about each other?  I've had other Ohio members offer to meet and get to know more about each other but I prefer to keep LP relationships at LP names and PMs only.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4792 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2014, 9:12 am - IP Logged

How much do LP buddies know about each other?  I've had other Ohio members offer to meet and get to know more about each other but I prefer to keep LP relationships at LP names and PMs only.

I agree with you Rjoh about people contacting each other to meet or get personal info to see who you are.  I can see if someone wants to PM about the current troll in the group or where is Ridge,etc. but when it is someone trying to get personal info (that they can try to google to find out who you are), I wonder what is up there.  Sometimes it is by a nice person so I simply at some point, if they continue, start saying crazy things, give incorrect info, etc. There is a website called random crazy topics if you are not creative enough to invent a crazy topic. My next topic will be that my wallpaper is talking to me. lol

J'aime La France.

Igamble's avatar - spider
          nj
          United States
          Member #145657
          August 10, 2013
          982 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2014, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

PICK 4 STRAIGHT  ALERT !

From serious research it appears Ridge is seriously overdueI Agree! for the state of Lotery post and my prediction is that we will get a double ,triple or most likely quad postings of his, after this loved member will hit REPLY button.

So is time to place your bets !Wink

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7314 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2014, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

This isn't the only message board I posted in and over time you notice some people just post more and/or more often than others. And not the first time a prolific posters abruptly stopped posting.

"How much do LP buddies know about each other?"

That's sort of my point because though I've had lots of conversations with you, the only thing I know about you is what you posted about yourself. But for some reason here, at least one member thought at least two other members should know the circumstances and asked them. Its not that much difference than working in a place with a large number of employees and know most by site, but very little about them. The only people noticing someone is missing is usually the people they normally work with.

It's flat out funny reading these arguments about what type of poster he is from members who didn't even know his real first name and very little about him. There is a logical reason why he abruptly stopped posting and apparently nobody here knows why.

"I'll never forget ole' What's His Name"

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
              JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
              Member #141034
              April 2, 2013
              1408 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2014, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

This isn't the only message board I posted in and over time you notice some people just post more and/or more often than others. And not the first time a prolific posters abruptly stopped posting.

"How much do LP buddies know about each other?"

That's sort of my point because though I've had lots of conversations with you, the only thing I know about you is what you posted about yourself. But for some reason here, at least one member thought at least two other members should know the circumstances and asked them. Its not that much difference than working in a place with a large number of employees and know most by site, but very little about them. The only people noticing someone is missing is usually the people they normally work with.

It's flat out funny reading these arguments about what type of poster he is from members who didn't even know his real first name and very little about him. There is a logical reason why he abruptly stopped posting and apparently nobody here knows why.

"I'll never forget ole' What's His Name"

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/271063/3441448 

Sounds even more creepy and bizarre if these overly emotional "virtual friends, puppets, insurgents and disciples" are just that....VIRTUAL.  If the individual is a real life friend, fine... stand up and fight for him/her. Makes you wonder what will happen if a real person offers some real friendship, in real life situation to them. It will be time to call the cops, because here comes a real STALKER in the making. Yikes!!!. Click the link above...I said that a long time ago.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
                North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31553 Posts
                Posted: August 10, 2014, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Sully/Maddog have you heard from Ridge? I haven't seen him post in awhile wanna make sure he's ok.

If you're talking about this person "rdgrnr" & I think you are...I miss him too & sure hope he's ok! 

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7314 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2014, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Sounds even more creepy and bizarre if these overly emotional "virtual friends, puppets, insurgents and disciples" are just that....VIRTUAL.  If the individual is a real life friend, fine... stand up and fight for him/her. Makes you wonder what will happen if a real person offers some real friendship, in real life situation to them. It will be time to call the cops, because here comes a real STALKER in the making. Yikes!!!. Click the link above...I said that a long time ago.

From reading the first page of that thread I can see why someone believes "the individual is a real life friend" of at least a couple of members and they expect those members to know the whereabouts. This isn't the first message board suggesting a meet/reunion/whatever, but I doubt just talking lottery stuff could hold much interest for most. What will happen when they figure out the real person is nothing like their LP persona?

"Sounds even more creepy and bizarre if these overly emotional "virtual friends, puppets, insurgents and disciples" are just that....VIRTUAL."

That really makes sense for many reasons. Every time I heard someone mention a chat room, I think of Chris Hanson and how easy it was to fool all those wana-be pedophiles. Makes ya wonder how many LP members are fooled by "guaranteed systems" they read about in PMs.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19830 Posts
                    Posted: August 10, 2014, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

The problem with getting to know more people is they want you to know more about them than you would care to know.  When I'm talking lottery with someone I don't want to know or care about their politics, their personal problems or situations.   If they are trying to solve a lottery problem and I've had the same problem or at least thought about it then that's different.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #153935
                      March 29, 2014
                      29 Posts
                      Posted: August 10, 2014, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Seems kind of sad that even as a moderator, the only friends he had were "virtual" friends.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #55889
                        October 23, 2007
                        5611 Posts
                        Posted: August 10, 2014, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Seems kind of sad that even as a moderator, the only friends he had were "virtual" friends.

If you are saying ridge is a moderator, then you are very wrong.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Think's avatar - lightbulb
                          Marquette, MI
                          United States
                          Member #20541
                          August 20, 2005
                          705 Posts
                          Posted: August 13, 2014, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Did you see the news that the secret service busted the most successful counterfeiting ring ever and rounded them up back in May and June?

Hmmm this was around the time Ridge stopped posting  ;)

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                            Happyland
                            United States
                            Member #146344
                            September 1, 2013
                            1129 Posts
                            Posted: August 13, 2014, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Did you see the news that the secret service busted the most successful counterfeiting ring ever and rounded them up back in May and June?

Hmmm this was around the time Ridge stopped posting  ;)

That would be more believable if they had busted a moonshiner ring Wink

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
                            If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
                            P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                              Member #52345
                              May 21, 2007
                              2659 Posts
                              Posted: August 14, 2014, 6:17 am - IP Logged

wouldn't surprise me if Ridge did get busted for some federal offence ,

but then I reckon we'll find out soon enough when he digs self out of prison Green laugh

Page 20 of 22