Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ridge

Topic closed. 318 replies. Last post 2 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 12 of 22
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23259 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2014, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss,
Pointing out the fact that he has posted many intolerant, homophobic, and racist rants
is not "going off" on someone, by my understanding of the phrase.  Unfortunately, recent
efforts here to post some of the many links to these rants have been quickly deleted,
so I refuse to waste my time digging any more of them up.

Those who venerate "rdgrnr" are either intolerant, homophobic, racists like him, or they are
fortunate enough to have missed his posts that illustrate his true nature.

--Jimmy4164

The only fact is that you are one of the most unpleasant people I have had the displeasure of reading on the forums.

Everything you have written about rdgrnr is the opposite of a fact, and your personal accusations against him are typical red herring name-calling, made by someone who does not have the ability to muster enough logic to hold a reasonable discussion, hence resorting to personal attacks.

In fact, the people levying those types of disgusting attacks against someone are most often the people who themselves embody those malevolent qualities.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
    Texas Panhandle
    United States
    Member #136843
    December 20, 2012
    1258 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2014, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

lol lol  Now Jimmy is just a misunderstood genius and us mere mortals can never grasp his deep thoughts.

I heard he was up for a Macarthur "Genius" grant for his lottery posts!

Yeah, ol Zippy...er, jimmy is a hypocrite.  He loves to accuse others of homophobia, racism and intolerance, but I can't even begin to count the times he's called everyone in here ignorant and stupid.   Thinking you're better than everyone else is just another form of bigotry, right?

He's lying above about trying to post links to ridge's posts;  I subscribed to this thread in my reader and get each and every post not long after they're made.  Even if someone DID delete them, they'd still be "in the pipeline", so to speak and would show up in the feed, even if the link to the post(s) would be broken because *someone* deletes them. 

He's not just a liar, but a thief as well.   He hotlinked that graphic he used to insult you and the terms of use on the website he got it from states that all images are copyrighted and can't be used w/out written permission.  Now, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I really doubt he wrote to ask if he could use it.   Liar, bandwidth theft, copyright infringement....and to quote another poster that's obviously jealous of ridge's popularity, he's "unrepentantly nasty."

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40293 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2014, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Ridge, I miss ya, hope all is well.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
        upstate NY
        United States
        Member #108791
        March 31, 2011
        549 Posts
        Posted: July 28, 2014, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, ol Zippy...er, jimmy is a hypocrite.  He loves to accuse others of homophobia, racism and intolerance, but I can't even begin to count the times he's called everyone in here ignorant and stupid.   Thinking you're better than everyone else is just another form of bigotry, right?

He's lying above about trying to post links to ridge's posts;  I subscribed to this thread in my reader and get each and every post not long after they're made.  Even if someone DID delete them, they'd still be "in the pipeline", so to speak and would show up in the feed, even if the link to the post(s) would be broken because *someone* deletes them. 

He's not just a liar, but a thief as well.   He hotlinked that graphic he used to insult you and the terms of use on the website he got it from states that all images are copyrighted and can't be used w/out written permission.  Now, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I really doubt he wrote to ask if he could use it.   Liar, bandwidth theft, copyright infringement....and to quote another poster that's obviously jealous of ridge's popularity, he's "unrepentantly nasty."

I'm not here to defend Jimmy.  If he is indeed guilty of the various and sundry allegations you have levied, he deserves every bit of the loss of reputation (such that it is) he'll get from that.

However, I see you have taken a backhand shot at me.  First of all, either call me out directly or don't do it at all.  Second, leave me out of your dispute with Jimmy.  Aside from occasionally agreeing with him (and only barely at that), I have absolutely nothing to do with the man.  Third, and finally, you either lack reading comprehension or are intentionally trolling; I already categorically denied that I am "jealous of Ridge's popularity", whatever the h-e-hockey-sticks that even means.  As I have already clearly stated my position, I will not rehash it in order to continue a pointless fight with you.

Patriot

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4783 Posts
          Posted: July 28, 2014, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Come BACKKKKKKkkkkkk RIDGEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

J'aime La France.

Texas Panhandle
            United States
            Member #136843
            December 20, 2012
            1258 Posts
            Posted: July 28, 2014, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

I'm not here to defend Jimmy.  If he is indeed guilty of the various and sundry allegations you have levied, he deserves every bit of the loss of reputation (such that it is) he'll get from that.

However, I see you have taken a backhand shot at me.  First of all, either call me out directly or don't do it at all.  Second, leave me out of your dispute with Jimmy.  Aside from occasionally agreeing with him (and only barely at that), I have absolutely nothing to do with the man.  Third, and finally, you either lack reading comprehension or are intentionally trolling; I already categorically denied that I am "jealous of Ridge's popularity", whatever the h-e-hockey-sticks that even means.  As I have already clearly stated my position, I will not rehash it in order to continue a pointless fight with you.

Stick it in your ear.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #55889
              October 23, 2007
              5588 Posts
              Posted: July 28, 2014, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss,
              Pointing out the fact that he has posted many intolerant, homophobic, and racist rants
              is not "going off" on someone, by my understanding of the phrase.  Unfortunately, recent
              efforts here to post some of the many links to these rants have been quickly deleted,
              so I refuse to waste my time digging any more of them up.

Those who venerate "rdgrnr" are either intolerant, homophobic, racists like him, or they are
              fortunate enough to have missed his posts that illustrate his true nature.

--Jimmy4164

I don't "venerate" ridge, but I do like to read his posts.

I can assure you that while I have my personal beliefs, I am not intolerant, racist, or homophobic. Even if they do differ from your beliefs.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                Member #93947
                July 10, 2010
                2180 Posts
                Posted: July 29, 2014, 2:48 am - IP Logged

The only fact is that you are one of the most unpleasant people I have had the displeasure of reading on the forums.

Everything you have written about rdgrnr is the opposite of a fact, and your personal accusations against him are typical red herring name-calling, made by someone who does not have the ability to muster enough logic to hold a reasonable discussion, hence resorting to personal attacks.

In fact, the people levying those types of disgusting attacks against someone are most often the people who themselves embody those malevolent qualities.

Todd,
                Well, now it's clear just how far you'll descend to protect your cash cow.  You are not only the chief bottle washer here, but the chief obfuscator as well.  Since "rdgrnr" is a prolific poster, there are very few people here with sufficient time on their hands to learn the truth about my claims.  And since you have the ability to delete posts, which you've done to me on multiple occasions, I will not attempt to prove them.  For all I know, you've reviewed "rdgrnr"'s posts and removed the offensive ones anyway. 

Your opinion of me as an unpleasant person is yours and it's subjective, but you have a right to hold it.  BTW, why do you read my posts?  From reports I've received from others banned from this sandbox, you find unpleasant anyone who disagrees with you, politically or otherwise, and especially anyone who thinks logically and has the ability to get some of the fence sitters here to reconsider their illogical thinking on the lottery.

Don't you have more important things to do?

--Jimmy4164

United States
                  Member #93947
                  July 10, 2010
                  2180 Posts
                  Posted: July 29, 2014, 3:12 am - IP Logged

mikeintexas,

First of all, I didn't claim MY links to rdgrnr rants in this thread were deleted.
                  They weren't because I didn't post any.  Read above again.

As for copyright infringement, I know that Susan Mrosek can use all of the exposure her
                  website can get.  However, she might not be happy with the garbage she might receive
                  from some of the intolerant, homophobic racists at this site.

Am I nasty?  That's a matter of opinion.  Unrepentant?  Yes.

--Jimmy4164

United States
                    Member #93947
                    July 10, 2010
                    2180 Posts
                    Posted: July 29, 2014, 3:36 am - IP Logged

I don't "venerate" ridge, but I do like to read his posts.

I can assure you that while I have my personal beliefs, I am not intolerant, racist, or homophobic. Even if they do differ from your beliefs.

Well then, that means you fit into the 2nd category, those who have been
                    fortunate enough to miss his intolerant, homophobic, and racist posts.

Texas Panhandle
                      United States
                      Member #136843
                      December 20, 2012
                      1258 Posts
                      Posted: July 29, 2014, 7:46 am - IP Logged

jimmy is not only a nasty liar, but a weasel as well.

Add drama queen to the list.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #55889
                        October 23, 2007
                        5588 Posts
                        Posted: July 29, 2014, 8:17 am - IP Logged

jimmy is not only a nasty liar, but a weasel as well.

Add drama queen to the list.

It seems jimmy has turned the majority of LP members, including Todd against him.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Theox-'s avatar - DAylUYw

United States
                          Member #148698
                          November 9, 2013
                          96 Posts
                          Posted: July 29, 2014, 9:07 am - IP Logged

I feel a feeling that the Ban Hammer will be dropping soon...

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                            Member #52345
                            May 21, 2007
                            2657 Posts
                            Posted: July 29, 2014, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Skeptical not yet ...  but soon

Kola's avatar - image
                              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                              Member #28945
                              December 25, 2005
                              1527 Posts
                              Posted: July 29, 2014, 11:06 am - IP Logged

I hope Jimmy4164 is not banned. In my humble opinion, when compared to others members on the LP, it doesn't seem that he's posted anything so offensive to warrant it. Jimmy has been a prolific poster, who like many of us, has good things to offer at times, and some of whose posts do have instructive merit. 

Kola

Page 12 of 22