Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ridge

Topic closed. 318 replies. Last post 2 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 4 of 22
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
40293 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2014, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, looks like Madddog has had to handle birthdays on his own. 

Who picked up "Meet and Greet" chores?

We thought you were Jimmy.Big Grin

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #82391
    November 12, 2009
    6290 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2014, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Not sure but i think i found out what happened to ridge.

LOL Big Grin

I Love Pink & Green 1908

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2014, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

It's obvious he went on a country wide tour. Good for him.

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
        Texas Panhandle
        United States
        Member #136843
        December 20, 2012
        1258 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2014, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Even though he came in the next day or so and denied it, I think he was the winner from Tennessee a few weeks back.

The next time we'll hear from him is a shout out from the winner's podium at the press conference and after that, he'll post here from his phone, sitting on a beach on Kauai.

Just remember:  I love ya, man.

A people that elect corrupt politicians, impostors, thieves and traitors are not victims...but accomplices.
         - George Orwell

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4783 Posts
          Posted: July 11, 2014, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

LP needs to pay Ridge to be a drawing card to increase attendance....like celebrities are paid to show up at certain night clubs, etc. to increase attendance...lol

J'aime La France.

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
            Member #71120
            February 19, 2009
            1209 Posts
            Posted: July 11, 2014, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

The last time he went missing his computer was broke,he couldnt get on line,I hope this the case.Hope ridge is ok...

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
              Beautiful Florida
              United States
              Member #5709
              July 18, 2004
              20106 Posts
              Posted: July 11, 2014, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, looks like Madddog has had to handle birthdays on his own. 

Who picked up "Meet and Greet" chores?

I've handled the Birthdays all along jimmmy, everyone with proper upbringing took over the " Meet and Greet "chores, so just continue to do your job, and take the garbage out.

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55889
                October 23, 2007
                5588 Posts
                Posted: July 11, 2014, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                  Member #93947
                  July 10, 2010
                  2180 Posts
                  Posted: July 12, 2014, 4:43 am - IP Logged

I've handled the Birthdays all along jimmmy, everyone with proper upbringing took over the " Meet and Greet "chores, so just continue to do your job, and take the garbage out.

There is a strange political structure here at Lottery Post.  On the one hand, everyone is a "member," and with one exception, all appear to have no special privileges, other than those easily purchased with a monthly fee.  This is reminiscent of a benevolent egalitarian system.  On the other hand, the one exception among members wields dictatorial powers, which flies in the face of any hope of egalitarianism.  But then, this is consistent with the fact that Moderators deny there are Moderators here, and Lottery Post "Staff" are never identified.  This is an atmosphere with a propensity toward fear and mistrust, as lowly "members" grovel to and fawn over the dictator and his suspected lieutenants, fearful of having their posts deleted, or even worse, banishment.  And given that its underlying purpose is to provide a vehicle for the propagation of fallacies which encourage people to keep buying snake oil, it's pathetic.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                    Member #121745
                    January 16, 2012
                    4783 Posts
                    Posted: July 12, 2014, 9:02 am - IP Logged

All discussion group type websites have moderators. And I cannot imagine 99.9% of the members of LP groveling for anything. And what if one was banished or had a post deleted? So what?  I really hope some people have other things going on in their life. How would this really impact your life?

And this site has a responsibility to members to oversee the site and this is what they do.

J'aime La France.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                      Beautiful Florida
                      United States
                      Member #5709
                      July 18, 2004
                      20106 Posts
                      Posted: July 12, 2014, 9:24 am - IP Logged

There is a strange political structure here at Lottery Post.  On the one hand, everyone is a "member," and with one exception, all appear to have no special privileges, other than those easily purchased with a monthly fee.  This is reminiscent of a benevolent egalitarian system.  On the other hand, the one exception among members wields dictatorial powers, which flies in the face of any hope of egalitarianism.  But then, this is consistent with the fact that Moderators deny there are Moderators here, and Lottery Post "Staff" are never identified.  This is an atmosphere with a propensity toward fear and mistrust, as lowly "members" grovel to and fawn over the dictator and his suspected lieutenants, fearful of having their posts deleted, or even worse, banishment.  And given that its underlying purpose is to provide a vehicle for the propagation of fallacies which encourage people to keep buying snake oil, it's pathetic.

Excuse me, but I don't think anyone here at LP is twisting your arm to  buy snake oil as you put it>

No one has as many issues as you seem to have . If you're going to facilitate a problem with someone at least be a man about it and put it out in the open don't put it behind words with no bearing .

In all walks of life their are rules , regulations , and guidelines in everything you do. If at any point you don't like them, don't participate. But in the mean time don't put anything, or anyone DOWN, because it's not to your liking in saying this site encourages people to keep buying snake oil . If you have an atmosphere of mistrust or fear, then I think it is you the one with an issue, not anyone else here at LP.

You have a nice day.

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #55889
                        October 23, 2007
                        5588 Posts
                        Posted: July 12, 2014, 9:28 am - IP Logged

So jimmy.....

If you aren't satisfied with how LP is operated, why do you continue to log on and post?

For the record, I have never feared being banned, or having my posts deleted.

As far as promoting what you call are fallacies, I unable to understand why you have never grasped the fact that this IS a forum for playing the lottery. Not everything appeals to everyone. Personally, I never read the Mystic forum. That doesn't mean I bash the people that post about it. I just don't bother reading it. Can't you just ignore the parts that don't interest you? Or are you happier trying to "save" people from trying different methods of playing?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                          Member #93947
                          July 10, 2010
                          2180 Posts
                          Posted: July 12, 2014, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

So jimmy.....

If you aren't satisfied with how LP is operated, why do you continue to log on and post?

For the record, I have never feared being banned, or having my posts deleted.

As far as promoting what you call are fallacies, I unable to understand why you have never grasped the fact that this IS a forum for playing the lottery. Not everything appeals to everyone. Personally, I never read the Mystic forum. That doesn't mean I bash the people that post about it. I just don't bother reading it. Can't you just ignore the parts that don't interest you? Or are you happier trying to "save" people from trying different methods of playing?

rcbbuckeye,

"If you aren't satisfied with how LP is operated, why do you continue to log on and post?"
                          See below.

"For the record, I have never feared being banned, or having my posts deleted."
                          That's understandable.  You're a believer, and will probably never post anything unacceptable here.

"As far as promoting what you call are fallacies, I unable to understand why you have never grasped the fact that this IS a forum for playing the lottery.
                          What make you think I don't grasp that?

"Personally, I never read the Mystic forum. That doesn't mean I bash the people that post about it. I just don't bother reading it. "
                          I seldom look there myself, and don't critique them because it's doubtful their beliefs will ever have any significant influence in the areas of my concern.  (See below.)

"Can't you just ignore the parts that don't interest you?"
                          No.

Here is why...
                          "If the kinds of fallacious reasoning you use was restricted to lottery play, it would be of little consequence because it does not cause you to lose any more money than the majority of people who select their numbers using random methods.  However, this is not the case.  People make errors of judgment in many responsible positions  every day based on flawed logical conclusions similar to those that keep you believing that you have control over your chances of winning the lottery, when you do not. For example, people who reason the way you do serve on juries and parole boards and have too often wrongly condemned innocent people because of their inability to correctly interpret evidence data."

--Jimmy4164

reddog's avatar - patch
                            Greensboro, North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #1616
                            June 5, 2003
                            1283 Posts
                            Posted: July 12, 2014, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

rcbbuckeye,

"If you aren't satisfied with how LP is operated, why do you continue to log on and post?"
                            See below.

"For the record, I have never feared being banned, or having my posts deleted."
                            That's understandable.  You're a believer, and will probably never post anything unacceptable here.

"As far as promoting what you call are fallacies, I unable to understand why you have never grasped the fact that this IS a forum for playing the lottery.
                            What make you think I don't grasp that?

"Personally, I never read the Mystic forum. That doesn't mean I bash the people that post about it. I just don't bother reading it. "
                            I seldom look there myself, and don't critique them because it's doubtful their beliefs will ever have any significant influence in the areas of my concern.  (See below.)

"Can't you just ignore the parts that don't interest you?"
                            No.

Here is why...
                            "If the kinds of fallacious reasoning you use was restricted to lottery play, it would be of little consequence because it does not cause you to lose any more money than the majority of people who select their numbers using random methods.  However, this is not the case.  People make errors of judgment in many responsible positions  every day based on flawed logical conclusions similar to those that keep you believing that you have control over your chances of winning the lottery, when you do not. For example, people who reason the way you do serve on juries and parole boards and have too often wrongly condemned innocent people because of their inability to correctly interpret evidence data."

--Jimmy4164

How did we go from wondering what has happened to Ridge to this !!!!!????? Makes no sense. Mad

US Flag

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                              Member #52345
                              May 21, 2007
                              2657 Posts
                              Posted: July 12, 2014, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

How did we go from wondering what has happened to Ridge to this !!!!!????? Makes no sense. Mad

Green laughlike anything here does ??Green laugh

Page 4 of 22