Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ridge

Topic closed. 318 replies. Last post 2 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 10 of 22
PrintE-mailLink
Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
Member #121745
January 16, 2012
4788 Posts
Posted: July 26, 2014, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

lol lol

J'aime La France.

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
    Texas Panhandle
    United States
    Member #136843
    December 20, 2012
    1272 Posts
    Posted: July 26, 2014, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Wow I started this thread because of my concern for Ridge I asked Maddog/ Sully have they heard from him this thread was not started to insult or throw names at anyone. As far as racist rant as long as I've been here I've never seen any racists post he and other conservative had stood up for people of ALL color. Those of us that are Christian Conservative are always labeled as homophobic because we believe marriage is between man and women.

As Artist said, you have to consider the source and is, more than likely, a classic case of projection.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7302 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2014, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Wow I started this thread because of my concern for Ridge I asked Maddog/ Sully have they heard from him this thread was not started to insult or throw names at anyone. As far as racist rant as long as I've been here I've never seen any racists post he and other conservative had stood up for people of ALL color. Those of us that are Christian Conservative are always labeled as homophobic because we believe marriage is between man and women.

"Wow I started this thread because of my concern for Ridge I asked Maddog/ Sully have they heard from him this thread was not started to insult or throw names at anyone."

It looks like nobody knows why rdgrnr stopped posting and some members are posting their opinions about the type of poster he is (was?). 

"As far as racist rant as long as I've been here I've never seen any racists post he and other conservative had stood up for people of ALL color."

You said you didn't start this thread to insult anyone, but now you're insulting anyone who has a different opinion than yours.

"Those of us that are Christian Conservative are always labeled as homophobic because we believe marriage is between man and women."

How does your opinion against equal rights relate to "where in the World is Carmen Santago" and lottery discussions in general?

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
        upstate NY
        United States
        Member #108791
        March 31, 2011
        549 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2014, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Looks like a lot of haters over the popularity of Ridge...but let's consider the sources. The site is quieter due to Todd getting rid of a number of trolls...more to come hopefully.

And I believe Todd is the chief "minder" of this website.

Looks like a lot of haters over the popularity of Ridge

Speaking only for myself here, of course, but I have no problem with the "popularity" of Ridge.  What I do have a problem with is how unrepentantly nasty he is to anyone who doesn't buy in to said popularity or who has the gall to have an opinion that runs counter to his.  Frankly, it's all very childish.

Aside from that, though, I agree with the general consensus that he's a rather pleasant fellow.  I suspect that most of you who adore Dr. Jekyll have never had occasion to meet Mr. Hyde (and probably enjoy seeing Mr. Hyde beat up on someone, even if they don't deserve it).

And I'll pretend there was no insult intended with your use of "let's consider the sources".

Patriot

Texas Panhandle
          United States
          Member #136843
          December 20, 2012
          1272 Posts
          Posted: July 26, 2014, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Where did DCfan insult someone?  I read and re-read and read between the lines and still don't see it.

Looks to me like you're just p.o.'d that DCfan has a different opinion than YOU.

Like I said, it's always projection with some people.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7302 Posts
            Posted: July 26, 2014, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Looks like a lot of haters over the popularity of Ridge

Speaking only for myself here, of course, but I have no problem with the "popularity" of Ridge.  What I do have a problem with is how unrepentantly nasty he is to anyone who doesn't buy in to said popularity or who has the gall to have an opinion that runs counter to his.  Frankly, it's all very childish.

Aside from that, though, I agree with the general consensus that he's a rather pleasant fellow.  I suspect that most of you who adore Dr. Jekyll have never had occasion to meet Mr. Hyde (and probably enjoy seeing Mr. Hyde beat up on someone, even if they don't deserve it).

And I'll pretend there was no insult intended with your use of "let's consider the sources".

"What I do have a problem with is how unrepentantly nasty he is to anyone who doesn't buy in to said popularity or who has the gall to have an opinion that runs counter to his.  Frankly, it's all very childish."

For someone who apparently is very popular, it's really odd that nobody knows why he isn't posting. And I agree it is very childish considering almost all of the rants are not lottery related.

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7302 Posts
              Posted: July 26, 2014, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Where did DCfan insult someone?  I read and re-read and read between the lines and still don't see it.

Looks to me like you're just p.o.'d that DCfan has a different opinion than YOU.

Like I said, it's always projection with some people.

"Looks to me like you're just p.o.'d that DCfan has a different opinion than YOU."

Why would anyone be p.o.'d about this remark?

"Those of us that are Christian Conservative are always labeled as homophobic because we believe marriage is between man and women."

Marriage between "man and women" is called polygamy and to my knowledge those who practice it were never called homophobes. I wouldn't even call that an opinion much less an opinion worthy of argument. This is a lottery discussion forum where opinions are sometimes confusing until the real facts are shown and I'm not offering any opinion with or without the facts on how some states and how some courts are defining marriage.

"Like I said, it's always projection with some people."

And that is just your opinion and just like cowboyfan's opinion, it doesn't answer any questions about what happened to another LP member and certainly isn't lottery related.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55889
                October 23, 2007
                5592 Posts
                Posted: July 26, 2014, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Well, ole ridge logged on today.

Hey ridge, are you playing hide and seek?

Bet you're getting a laugh reading all the posts about you! I knew you were lurking! LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                  Member #93947
                  July 10, 2010
                  2180 Posts
                  Posted: July 27, 2014, 6:27 am - IP Logged

"...marriage is between man and women."

Does this mean you approve of men having multiple wives, at the same time?

Texas Panhandle
                    United States
                    Member #136843
                    December 20, 2012
                    1272 Posts
                    Posted: July 27, 2014, 7:17 am - IP Logged

After reading the responses, it's not my opinion now, it's fact.

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
                      Member #71120
                      February 19, 2009
                      1209 Posts
                      Posted: July 27, 2014, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Ridge for President...US Flag

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                        Member #121745
                        January 16, 2012
                        4788 Posts
                        Posted: July 27, 2014, 11:33 am - IP Logged

"...marriage is between man and women."

Does this mean you approve of men having multiple wives, at the same time?

You really do not know what a conservative Christian is, let alone a Christian. You are referring to the Old Testament and that is not a logical response for someone who thinks he is a genius.  It sounds like a response from some kid in jr. high. Jesus Christ started a new religion. Try reading up on Christianity sometime. You might be surprised.

If you want multiple wives, there are non Christian religions that will allow that "option."

J'aime La France.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                          u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19771 Posts
                          Posted: July 27, 2014, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Ridge for President...US Flag

Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

Pita Maha's avatar - 940d8157 d1fb-4f70-a715-6ad04d915489.jpg
                            SW Florida
                            United States
                            Member #145673
                            August 11, 2013
                            152 Posts
                            Posted: July 27, 2014, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Well, ole ridge logged on today.

Hey ridge, are you playing hide and seek?

Bet you're getting a laugh reading all the posts about you! I knew you were lurking! LOL.

Maybe he was real sick.  Hope to hear from him soon.  Miss his witty replies.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                              u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19771 Posts
                              Posted: July 27, 2014, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Maybe he was real sick.  Hope to hear from him soon.  Miss his witty replies.

I Agree! i think he may have some Computer issues, let's hope for the best and move on until he gets back.

Let it Snow Snowman

Page 10 of 22