Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player Cash King System

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1704 Posts
Posted: July 18, 2014, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone provide any information about Steve Player's CASH KING Pick 4/ Pick 3 lottery system ? [$10 for Pick 4/ $15 for Both 3/4 on his website. His cheapest systems available.]. How does this system work ?

Please don't bash Steve Player or his lottery systems, if you haven't used this particular system. He also mentions this system on his Facebook page, but I can't find anyone's  comments or feedback about it [I'm not too familiar with how to navigate Facebook, since I never use Facebook].

I'm looking for an informative review of the CASH KING system, before spending $15, which I could use for something else.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19843 Posts
    Posted: July 18, 2014, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player has some pretty good stuff  Smiley

Let it Snow Snowman

MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
      Member #152924
      March 1, 2014
      129 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2014, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Can anyone provide any information about Steve Player's CASH KING Pick 4/ Pick 3 lottery system ? [$10 for Pick 4/ $15 for Both 3/4 on his website. His cheapest systems available.]. How does this system work ?

Please don't bash Steve Player or his lottery systems, if you haven't used this particular system. He also mentions this system on his Facebook page, but I can't find anyone's  comments or feedback about it [I'm not too familiar with how to navigate Facebook, since I never use Facebook].

I'm looking for an informative review of the CASH KING system, before spending $15, which I could use for something else.

I bought some systems and i was disappointed, no wins and some i had to play way too many numbers, the only reason you see THEY (Steve Player Inc) win like this, is because they buy a lot of tickets and have the funds for doing so, you could have done the same thing if you had the funds too. But i never heard of the system you mentioned, and i would never buy a $10 system, you get what you paid for. Why would his or (their) $10 system better than his or (their) $100 system ? By the way, Steve is not a real dude...not a dudette either, you knew that right ? Approve

United States
        Member #152758
        February 24, 2014
        327 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2014, 8:41 am - IP Logged

YEA   SO  WHATS  THE  SYSTEM?

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #123290
          February 17, 2012
          3052 Posts
          Posted: July 19, 2014, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I bought some systems and i was disappointed, no wins and some i had to play way too many numbers, the only reason you see THEY (Steve Player Inc) win like this, is because they buy a lot of tickets and have the funds for doing so, you could have done the same thing if you had the funds too. But i never heard of the system you mentioned, and i would never buy a $10 system, you get what you paid for. Why would his or (their) $10 system better than his or (their) $100 system ? By the way, Steve is not a real dude...not a dudette either, you knew that right ? Approve

Why does everybody make this big to do about Steve Player not being a real personWhat?

Like it's some kind of big reveal when companies have been using pseudonyms for years.

Jamie Foxx - Eric Marlon Bishop <---- his real name

Miley Cyrus - Destiny Hope Cyrus <---- her real name

Celebrities have been doing this as well, it's business and it's nothing new!

Canada
            Member #152924
            March 1, 2014
            129 Posts
            Posted: July 19, 2014, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Why does everybody make this big to do about Steve Player not being a real personWhat?

Like it's some kind of big reveal when companies have been using pseudonyms for years.

Well some people are still confused !!!!

Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #123290
              February 17, 2012
              3052 Posts
              Posted: July 19, 2014, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Well some people are still confused !!!!

Confused about whatWhat? If people would just stick to the subject at hand and that's about Steve's

systems instead of talking about the name there would be no confusion. I mean he didn't even ask about

the name you just brought it up when it was not even necessary.

Like I posted before companies and celebrities have been doing this for years again

this is nothing new! But it seems like people can't get pass such a simple thing as a name.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19828 Posts
                Posted: July 19, 2014, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Players expect entertainers to to use pseudonyms, they don't invest in lottery systems for entertainment although all have the disclaimer "for entertainment only".

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #123290
                  February 17, 2012
                  3052 Posts
                  Posted: July 19, 2014, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player has some pretty good stuff  Smiley

Have you used any of his systems? Which ones have worked for you?

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7313 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2014, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Confused about whatWhat? If people would just stick to the subject at hand and that's about Steve's

systems instead of talking about the name there would be no confusion. I mean he didn't even ask about

Like I posted before companies and celebrities have been doing this for years again

this is nothing new! But it seems like people can't get pass such a simple thing as a name.

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/278172

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/272686

Makes ya wonder if Steven Traub used a Steve Player system.

Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #123290
                      February 17, 2012
                      3052 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2014, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/278172

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/272686

Makes ya wonder if Steven Traub used a Steve Player system.

WHOA, both of their tickets look the same lol WINNERS!!!

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7313 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2014, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

WHOA, both of their tickets look the same lol WINNERS!!!

I taking about the same betting strategy of using one set of five numbers with all the bonus numbers. What numbers they used or the game they played is irrelevant. The cost is 3 and 1/2 times higher for PB ($105) than MM ($30).

Canada
                          Member #152924
                          March 1, 2014
                          129 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2014, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

I really don't care about this company anymore...you can have it, since you are so overwhelmed ! i just feel that i got scammed and lied to, i too thought that he was a real person, not a company, so i ended up buying a couple of systems from that company, thinking that i could have the same results like HIM. Making me believe that Steve Player is a REAL person  killed it for me, when in reality it is a company hiring software developers to come up with these systems. To me it is wrong, and it's like lying to the public, not being honest just to get sales. What is even more shocking, this company has been using that name and same approach for years and nobody complained, wow...only in USA.  I can't believe that people are still thinking how this Steve is a genius ! Green laughagain,  there are 100 's of Steve working overtime to come up with these systems....I won't be fooled anymore !  Capische ?

MrL

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31355 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2014, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

I really don't care about this company anymore...you can have it, since you are so overwhelmed ! i just feel that i got scammed and lied to, i too thought that he was a real person, not a company, so i ended up buying a couple of systems from that company, thinking that i could have the same results like HIM. Making me believe that Steve Player is a REAL person  killed it for me, when in reality it is a company hiring software developers to come up with these systems. To me it is wrong, and it's like lying to the public, not being honest just to get sales. What is even more shocking, this company has been using that name and same approach for years and nobody complained, wow...only in USA.  I can't believe that people are still thinking how this Steve is a genius ! Green laughagain,  there are 100 's of Steve working overtime to come up with these systems....I won't be fooled anymore !  Capische ?

MrL

When I get mailings from them - they go into trash can immediately.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10351 Posts
                              Posted: July 20, 2014, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Nikkicute,

Celebrities often use stage names instead of their real names, but they are people who actually exist.

Big difference between that and a corporate entity posing as a non-existent person.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.