Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player Cash King System

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
Member #152924
March 1, 2014
129 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2014, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Nikkicute,

Celebrities often use stage names instead of their real names, but they are people who actually exist.

Big difference between that and a corporate entity posing as a non-existent person.

Well said Coin Toss !!! Thumbs UpI Agree!

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3048 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2014, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Nikkicute,

Celebrities often use stage names instead of their real names, but they are people who actually exist.

Big difference between that and a corporate entity posing as a non-existent person.

No, it's actually not THAT big of a difference because a person actually does exist.

The phrase "doing business as" is a legal term used in the United States and Canada, meaning that the trade name, or fictitious business name, under which the business or operation is conducted and presented to the world is not the legal name of the legal person(s) who actually owns the business and is responsible for it.

A pseudonym is a name that a person or group assumes for a particular purpose, which differs from his or her original or true name.[1] Pseudonyms include stage names, screen names, pen names, nicknames  and aliases.

I stand by what I wrote, using an alias in business is a common practice, there is person or persons

behind "Steve Player".

My point is people need to get over it and move on and discuss the lotto system.

At the end of the day the people who are winning using any of those systems could care less if

there really is a "Steve Player".

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1272 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2014, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Being curious on the SP systems, I bought the baseline grid system for pick-6 a few years ago.

It was useless for Viking Lotto.

Krypton
        United States
        Member #140102
        March 11, 2013
        891 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2014, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Just go to NH lotto site and see how well he does with his own system and decide for yourself, for me its not worth it

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10348 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2014, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Nikkicute,

A lot of people believe there was a Svengali, too.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

datamon414's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            Keene, NH
            United States
            Member #117936
            October 18, 2011
            18 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2014, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

No, it's actually not THAT big of a difference because a person actually does exist.

The phrase "doing business as" is a legal term used in the United States and Canada, meaning that the trade name, or fictitious business name, under which the business or operation is conducted and presented to the world is not the legal name of the legal person(s) who actually owns the business and is responsible for it.

A pseudonym is a name that a person or group assumes for a particular purpose, which differs from his or her original or true name.[1] Pseudonyms include stage names, screen names, pen names, nicknames  and aliases.

I stand by what I wrote, using an alias in business is a common practice, there is person or persons

behind "Steve Player".

My point is people need to get over it and move on and discuss the lotto system.

At the end of the day the people who are winning using any of those systems could care less if

NIKKI, that's some real midwest Wisconsin wisdom. The settled law, according to the Supreme Court is that CORPORATIONS are people.Wink

Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #123290
              February 17, 2012
              3048 Posts
              Posted: July 25, 2014, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

NIKKI, that's some real midwest Wisconsin wisdom. The settled law, according to the Supreme Court is that CORPORATIONS are people.Wink

YepCool lol

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7712 Posts
                Posted: July 25, 2014, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

When I get mailings from them - they go into trash can immediately.

I Agree! Mine do too. Bought a Pick 5 Lightning System- something- or- other years ago. $35. Hear the flush? Whooooosh. You had to have 3 of the right numbers to begin with for it to work. What was the point?

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7302 Posts
                  Posted: July 26, 2014, 2:03 am - IP Logged

behind "Steve Player".

It's an age thing and sometimes it's very difficult explaining Mrs. Butterworth, Aunt Jemima, and Betty Crocker are corporate brand names when apparently someone believes General Foods, Quaker Oats, and Pinnacle Foods are corporate entities posing as a non-existent to fool the public.

"My point is people need to get over it and move on and discuss the lotto system."

I Agree! , and next he'll be nit-picking the Pillsbury Doughboy real name is Poppin' Fresh.

The CASH KING system is the secret to playing the Pick-3 and Pick-4 games with a winning edge. With over 50,000 copies sold to date, Steve Player’s CASH KING system has led countless numbers of players directly into the winners circle. This is a proven system with tremendously powerful tools that can show you how to pick winning numbers in your state's games with alarming regularity. Whether you are brand new to lottery systems play or are a seasoned pro, the CASH KING system will give you a wealth of useable knowledge. Stop picking your numbers in the dark! This easy to use system actually shows you where the winning numbers are in black and white.

This system is a "how to pick numbers" and for $10, $15 if you buy both, it will explain how to pick numbers. LP has a QP generator and a convert words and phrases tools that do exactly the same thing; IE create 3 and 4 digit numbers.

United States
                    Member #152758
                    February 24, 2014
                    327 Posts
                    Posted: July 26, 2014, 8:17 am - IP Logged

steve player  is  living  off  the  wishes  and  dreams  of  others  he  will regret it one  of  these  days,  its   all   bullcrap   small  talk,

MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
                      Member #152924
                      March 1, 2014
                      129 Posts
                      Posted: July 26, 2014, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

It's an age thing and sometimes it's very difficult explaining Mrs. Butterworth, Aunt Jemima, and Betty Crocker are corporate brand names when apparently someone believes General Foods, Quaker Oats, and Pinnacle Foods are corporate entities posing as a non-existent to fool the public.

"My point is people need to get over it and move on and discuss the lotto system."

I Agree! , and next he'll be nit-picking the Pillsbury Doughboy real name is Poppin' Fresh.

The CASH KING system is the secret to playing the Pick-3 and Pick-4 games with a winning edge. With over 50,000 copies sold to date, Steve Player’s CASH KING system has led countless numbers of players directly into the winners circle. This is a proven system with tremendously powerful tools that can show you how to pick winning numbers in your state's games with alarming regularity. Whether you are brand new to lottery systems play or are a seasoned pro, the CASH KING system will give you a wealth of useable knowledge. Stop picking your numbers in the dark! This easy to use system actually shows you where the winning numbers are in black and white.

This system is a "how to pick numbers" and for $10, $15 if you buy both, it will explain how to pick numbers. LP has a QP generator and a convert words and phrases tools that do exactly the same thing; IE create 3 and 4 digit numbers.

This one probably works for Steve CORP...nice pitch, but no thanks, never again !!!!!Green laugh

Wisconsin
                        United States
                        Member #123290
                        February 17, 2012
                        3048 Posts
                        Posted: July 26, 2014, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

steve player  is  living  off  the  wishes  and  dreams  of  others  he  will regret it one  of  these  days,  its   all   bullcrap   small  talk,

steve player  is  living  off  the  wishes  and  dreams  of  others

Isn't the lottery kind of doing the same thingWhat?

Steve Player: use my system you may win the lotto...

Lottery: buy a ticket you may win the the lotto...

Nothing is guaranteed, system or no system, either way you have to play to win!

Goteki54's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
                          Baltimore, MD
                          United States
                          Member #143332
                          May 30, 2013
                          398 Posts
                          Posted: July 26, 2014, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Most "gurus" who sell systems usually are selling crap. People who have systems that work won't sell them, why would they, if they can crush the lottery just using it themselves? The best systems that actually work will always come from the ones you create yourself.

Following the trends and patterns means following the money!Banana

concord,nh
                            United States
                            Member #157654
                            July 26, 2014
                            1 Posts
                            Posted: July 26, 2014, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

I bought both of these systems, pick 3 and pick 4 for $25.  I have been working on them for approximately 1 1/2 months.  They make sense to me and here are the results I have had although I havent been betting real money its all been on paper because quite frankly, he says to do that to grow accustomed to how the system works, how to look at it, how to think about it, how to track the trends. 

So i have played 34 times since June 16th. 

pick 3 - pick your 1 main number, play all combinations of that number boxed = 36 numbers played at $1 each is $36 daily.

win 16 times @ $84 = $504

lost 18 times  @ $36 = $288

So im ahead in the winning department but I still feel like im getting the hang of the system.  I am not a numbers master by any means but I think Im getting it.  I definitely see patterns, now if I could more accurately predict the pattern...lol

Oh I guess you also wanted to know how this works....your looking for the numbers that are DUE to come into play.  He gives you a chart to keep track of the numbers drawn and to view the patterns of no match, double, triples etc.  I like it, it was worth $25 if only to teach me that there are patterns and im not just blowing money on "hunches" lol

Wisconsin
                              United States
                              Member #123290
                              February 17, 2012
                              3048 Posts
                              Posted: July 26, 2014, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

I bought both of these systems, pick 3 and pick 4 for $25.  I have been working on them for approximately 1 1/2 months.  They make sense to me and here are the results I have had although I havent been betting real money its all been on paper because quite frankly, he says to do that to grow accustomed to how the system works, how to look at it, how to think about it, how to track the trends. 

So i have played 34 times since June 16th. 

pick 3 - pick your 1 main number, play all combinations of that number boxed = 36 numbers played at $1 each is $36 daily.

win 16 times @ $84 = $504

lost 18 times  @ $36 = $288

So im ahead in the winning department but I still feel like im getting the hang of the system.  I am not a numbers master by any means but I think Im getting it.  I definitely see patterns, now if I could more accurately predict the pattern...lol

Oh I guess you also wanted to know how this works....your looking for the numbers that are DUE to come into play.  He gives you a chart to keep track of the numbers drawn and to view the patterns of no match, double, triples etc.  I like it, it was worth $25 if only to teach me that there are patterns and im not just blowing money on "hunches" lol

Hi, rcowdreyBig Smile

Welcome to Lottery Post and I see your getting to a good start by going Platinum, good for you.