Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 2:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player Cash King System

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10391 Posts
Posted: July 29, 2014, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

I believe it was a couple of years ago that Steve started a program where he'd send the person his top picks for any state they chose. He still has it on his site, but I was wondering If it was any good. It was like a club you joined for a one time fee, and people got specific combos for each state once a month, good for the whole month. 

That's also been advertised by Madam Zelda!

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7344 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2014, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

"pick 3 - pick your 1 main number, play all combinations of that number boxed = 36 numbers played at $1 each is $36 daily.

win 16 times @ $84 = $504

lost 18 times  @ $36 = $288"

I understand this is a "pick one digit" system, but it looks like a mistake was made in the payoffs. $36*34=$1224 and $84*16=$1344 so the system won $120, but you're showing $216.

If I recall correctly this was progressive betting system and $72 was bet after the first win and $144 after the second. The Player version probably was probably betting straight trying for three in a row. Not exactly something a $10 week type of system.

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2014, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

That's also been advertised by Madam Zelda!

Scared

Is the monthly fee $9.95? Green laugh

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10391 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2014, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Yup, you go it!

And if you sign up in the next 10 minutes that includes access to the free internet Magic 8 Ball!

Green laugh

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2014, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Yup, you go it!

And if you sign up in the next 10 minutes that includes access to the free internet Magic 8 Ball!

Green laugh

I heard on the radio news yesterday that some lady who was told by a psychic 16 years ago to play ONLY the games that pay a weekly payout, finally won a 1,000 a day for life. She told her to spend as much as she can until she wins.

The problem with this is, how many others did she tell to do the same who haven't won and probably never will? Just imagine how much they could've saved by not listening to some BS psychic.

I believe there are real psychics, but the info comes to them when they're not looking, not the idiots who dish out predictions en masse to the gullible.