Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Trade Secret. once read you must keep it a Secret

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 2 years ago by adobea78.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2014, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

this  whole  thing  is   confusing,  sorry   im  out

goes without saying.....as always. Stay positive because that will help get you through.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
    Wyncote,Pa
    United States
    Member #3206
    January 3, 2004
    60746 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2014, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

And every number has equal chance of being drawed.    When you win. Its your time..

Since some states are audited for equality

If you are using a system that looks for equality in your state lottery system to make money,  you will  make money...When you win. Its your time..

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2014, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Equal chance ...... that's right BA.  You know.  People should listen to this guy. 

I do think that all of the States have audit controls however......for their  protection and perception too.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
        LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4508 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2014, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

I understand why they do it. They're crooks and cheats. 

If they want to prevent tampering, put the machines in a locked room with a constant video feed, problem solved.

You're right Stack47, if it's so unpredictable, why do they go so far out of their way to make sure there's virtually no chance of patterns from forming? Great point.

Yea onlymoney et al, the greed factor

I have asked a similar question many times, if Roulette, BJ, Baccarat are unbeatable then why the need for COUNTERMEASURES against advantage players which constitute a tiny minority in Las Vegas. LV Gaming Assoc says only 1% table games win while 2% Racing & Sports betters win. keep in mind the % is small but when applied to the millions of players = considerable number of winners

No such thing as a Fairgame in conventional gambling, there are tricks to the trade in every game!

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
          nassau,bahamas
          Bahamas
          Member #156320
          June 15, 2014
          1197 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2014, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

not being funny. But I can also Post 33 numbers and get hits throughout AllStates...

nothing to brag about there...

I can predict the future these will fall somewhere today box or straight. I'm the KING

092,065,075,085,095,172,182,154,165,185,253,263,273,283,293,254,274,294

like I said, if you're looking for flaws in any 1 states lottery. You will not find 1.

if 1 did they would already be a billionaire sitting on a beach in the Bahamas sipping on daiquiris.

ps. That list of numbers above will garner a few straights and a ton of box hits GUARANteed

And just to add insult to the injury..

281 Again in New York..

bammmmmmmm take that,and by the way,

you should see my account.

But honestly not  to be rude but,

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/278544/3712213

What was written was and now is,and forever will be...

THESE CAN BE CONSIDERED EXCELLENT SINGLES TO CONSIDER WINNING A FORTUNE..

HISTORY..

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7322 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2014, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

The States can do as many "Pre Test" draws as they want. Sun Smiley

It doesn't matter what they do before the real draws......even if they do it while wearing ladies hats and high heals. LOL 

The only draws that count are the ones that are done at game time ....... the "official"    US Flaggame draws.

In football.....the practice sessions where the kickers Kick.....the passers pass..... and players make hundreds of touchdowns ...just don't count.

The only ones that count are the "official"  games!  Type

It's only official game to official game that "WE" count as a real draw

Someone can count those "other" draws if they want............ornot. As long as they are consistent and can find out what the draws were.....fine. As long as they are consistent......the"ODDS" stay the same. So, why bother?  The input is what you say it is.........or NOT.

There are some statistics in lottery games and sporting events that do help in making decisions, but the statistics are usually from over long periods of time. With two outs and runners on second and third, first base is open, the pitcher is due up next it was common to walk the batter to face the pitcher. With print-outs on just about every possible statistic at their disposal, managers no longer automatically call for the intentional walk. 

Basketball coaches always tell their players to foul the guy with the 51% free throw average and that average didn't come from practice free throws. Coaches will take out the players with terrible averages at crunch time too.

If lottery players believe that overtime the test draws should be included statistically with the actual results, they will quickly find out they won't get paid for picking the correct test draw results.

p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              WA
              United States
              Member #122238
              January 27, 2012
              180 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2014, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

I always check the total payout after every draw and it gives me a very good idea of whether the game is rigged or not. I agree with WIN D that the actual count result is the "official" draw and it is NOT a replay. The house, however, knows how to set the "level" of randomness to get different result on each draw. That's why if you play your P3 & P4 using number pairing, playing the history numbers next to the one that just shown, MOST of the time won't work.

Who says the lottery is predictable anyway? Tell us something we DON'T know.

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2014, 12:09 am - IP Logged

I've always wondered why the original solutions I've presented never get challenged. Kind of strange huh? Locked room with a video feed, etc...

Instead of addressing the specific issues I bring up, other scenarios are replaced with mine. Why? 

Such as Football practice games that don't count and other irrelevant examples. 

The whole point you bring up is irrelevant to why the tests have to occur in the first place. That's the main point, not whether more information like pre and post info would be more beneficial. The issue i brought up deals with the trickery in fooling the masses. But I don't fall in their trap, and that's why they're so mad.

doodoohead's avatar - bioresonance therapy.jpg

United States
                  Member #2392
                  September 27, 2003
                  264 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2014, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Like title says. Pick3. Pick 4. C'mon. Reading is fundamental.

Refreshing comments Lildarryl and your points are well taken.

They are valid of course. Too bad the same old stuff keeps coming by some. Those are the same old negative boors, beating the same old conspiracy drums and forcing us to read their theories again.

Why keep bringing up the same old things they've said here over and over. No interest anymore. They want everyone to hear their dark, back room ideas of lottery officals as crooks and cheats behind every game all the time. Hearing how lottery security should be treated like a top nuclear facility gets old and silly. Most members are tired of it and don't even respond anymore. Some of those poster's don't ever give up and will demand and protest the lack of attention.

Enjoy the peace and quiet of your Sunday!

If you want something you have never had, then you have to do something you have never done. 

cuteban25's avatar - Lottery-047.jpg
                    Pinecrest Sephardim
                    United States
                    Member #119068
                    November 14, 2011
                    1378 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2014, 11:27 am - IP Logged

When dealing with random events always will be "the spontaneous emergence of order out of chaos"(steven strogatz) so don't worries about pre test draw and calculated your odds on a created data

You may learn much from a game you lose than from a game you win.You will have to lose hundreds of game before becoming a good player   ( Capablanca < The Human Chess Machine >)    VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT ( Erasmus / Jung )

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2014, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Refreshing comments Lildarryl and your points are well taken.

They are valid of course. Too bad the same old stuff keeps coming by some. Those are the same old negative boors, beating the same old conspiracy drums and forcing us to read their theories again.

Why keep bringing up the same old things they've said here over and over. No interest anymore. They want everyone to hear their dark, back room ideas of lottery officals as crooks and cheats behind every game all the time. Hearing how lottery security should be treated like a top nuclear facility gets old and silly. Most members are tired of it and don't even respond anymore. Some of those poster's don't ever give up and will demand and protest the lack of attention.

Enjoy the peace and quiet of your Sunday!

How are you being forced to read them? Is there someone standing next to you with a gun pointed to your head?

Getting tired of reading about this doesn't reduce the validity of my claim. It's easy to sweep it under the rug, but as stated by me earlier, harder to discount. As of yet, no one has.

Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1528 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2014, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

The States can do as many "Pre Test" draws as they want. Sun Smiley

It doesn't matter what they do before the real draws......even if they do it while wearing ladies hats and high heals. LOL 

The only draws that count are the ones that are done at game time ....... the "official"    US Flaggame draws.

In football.....the practice sessions where the kickers Kick.....the passers pass..... and players make hundreds of touchdowns ...just don't count.

The only ones that count are the "official"  games!  Type

It's only official game to official game that "WE" count as a real draw

Someone can count those "other" draws if they want............ornot. As long as they are consistent and can find out what the draws were.....fine. As long as they are consistent......the"ODDS" stay the same. So, why bother?  The input is what you say it is.........or NOT.

Thumbs Up

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2014, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Yea onlymoney et al, the greed factor

I have asked a similar question many times, if Roulette, BJ, Baccarat are unbeatable then why the need for COUNTERMEASURES against advantage players which constitute a tiny minority in Las Vegas. LV Gaming Assoc says only 1% table games win while 2% Racing & Sports betters win. keep in mind the % is small but when applied to the millions of players = considerable number of winners

No such thing as a Fairgame in conventional gambling, there are tricks to the trade in every game!

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

Right, they need more money because 13 BILLION profit in Florida lottery for example, isn't enough. They need another 27 Trillion to be happy. lol

Florida Fantasy Five used to only have 26 numbers. Too many people were winning the JP, so they raised the matrix to 36. 

When FLA had only one draw for the p-3 and p-4, I used to make money on a regular basis, or at least be ahead of the game. Once the second drawing started, everything went downhill. Is that just a coincidence, or something else?

Obviously too many people were winning, so they had to throw a monkey wrench into the mix. I'd be willing to bet that after introduction of the second drawing, they tripled or quadrupled their pre tests and post tests, bought more machines to rotate, more ball sets. They currently have 21 balls sets for the p-3. Really?

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                            Simi Valley, CA
                            United States
                            Member #156940
                            July 4, 2014
                            671 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2014, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

I understand why they do it. They're crooks and cheats. 

If they want to prevent tampering, put the machines in a locked room with a constant video feed, problem solved.

You're right Stack47, if it's so unpredictable, why do they go so far out of their way to make sure there's virtually no chance of patterns from forming? Great point.

Are we talking about pick 3 or 4 games?  Because if so, patterns do form.  All the time.

But the overall "purpose" (for lack of a better term) of the pick 3/4 game, is to keep everything perfectly even. All numbers coming up, all pairs, all doubles, all triples, all combinations, etc. -- as a whole (i.e., the game taken as a totality) they're all to be distributed evenly.

Look at the game like a cup of liquid. You stick in your spoon, and you stir it around, real real fast, so it becomes a little whirlpool whirling in your cup.

As it spins around, all the liquid is evenly - perfectly - distributed.

But if you were to freeze it suddenly... you would see something quite different: ridges of liquid, spikes, indentations, deep crevices; liquid low in the cup, liquid high in the cup; big lumps, jagged edges; etc.

In the frozen moment, it's wildly uneven.  Seemingly pattern-less.  But as it spins, it's as evenly distributed as can be.

And we can only play the game frozen moment by frozen moment. Smiley

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2014, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Are we talking about pick 3 or 4 games?  Because if so, patterns do form.  All the time.

But the overall "purpose" (for lack of a better term) of the pick 3/4 game, is to keep everything perfectly even. All numbers coming up, all pairs, all doubles, all triples, all combinations, etc. -- as a whole (i.e., the game taken as a totality) they're all to be distributed evenly.

Look at the game like a cup of liquid. You stick in your spoon, and you stir it around, real real fast, so it becomes a little whirlpool whirling in your cup.

As it spins around, all the liquid is evenly - perfectly - distributed.

But if you were to freeze it suddenly... you would see something quite different: ridges of liquid, spikes, indentations, deep crevices; liquid low in the cup, liquid high in the cup; big lumps, jagged edges; etc.

In the frozen moment, it's wildly uneven.  Seemingly pattern-less.  But as it spins, it's as evenly distributed as can be.

And we can only play the game frozen moment by frozen moment. Smiley

Yes, p-3 and p-4. I know patterns do still form, but it's just not the same as If they left the dang machines alone. I'd win a lot more often and they know that. I used to hit straight more often with little effort. 

I guess the main point I'm trying to make is not so much the skewed data, but Like I wrote earlier in this thread, it's the fact that the officials think they're getting one over us with their BS reasons as to WHY they do what they do. I don't buy it for one nano second. And the ones who justify their actions still haven't addressed the points I bring up because they know it's true. 

I don't care if they do 1,000 pre tests, the machine will break when it's good and ready. In fact, the more testing they do, the better chance of the wear and tear on the machines, therefore aiding in the premature breakdown of a machine. Like a poster once said so eloquently, "It's akin to starting your car every hour of the day to ensure the starter is still working". lol

Seriously, does doing pre tests prevent a machine from breaking down during a live drawing? NO !

Does placing the machines in a locked room overnight with a live video feed recorder to prevent tampering a viable alternative? YES !!!

It's just smoke and mirrors. I call it BS