Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Trade Secret. once read you must keep it a Secret

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 2 years ago by adobea78.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
Simi Valley, CA
United States
Member #156940
July 4, 2014
668 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2014, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Look at the whole thing a different way....

Is it possible the lottery commission is specifically targeting YOU, Onlymoney?  They've monitored your buying habits, see where you go, know what numbers you pick, etc.? And then adjust against YOU, first? Day after day after day?

No.  Absurd.  Of course they're not doing that.

So... whether it's completely random - spinning balls that fall through a chute.  Or, an algorithm - California uses that.  Or a mix of both.  Or something else entirely.  Or sheer manipulation and cheating on the part of the lottery commission, even: naked greedy manipulative cheating and fixing of numbers.

Whatever it is... the law of averages, of probability, determine: patterns will develop.  Even in cheating, patterns will develop.

Patterns like, for one, the basics: the laws of averages, and probability.

And unless they're ONLY TARGETING YOU, Onlymoney, and fixing it to play numbers YOU don't play... which is beyond highly unlikely... then you can outwit, or figure out, those patterns.

Even if they're, let's say, collating all the numbers played in a given day; and selecting out those numbers that reveal those bare few who might have "figured out" their secret algorithm, or maybe their cheating system... and so choosing numbers that are counter to that determination... right there's yet another pattern.  That can, then, be exploited. Wink

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2014, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Is it possible the lottery commission is specifically targeting YOU, Onlymoney?  They've monitored your buying habits, see where you go, know what numbers you pick, etc.? And then adjust against YOU, first? Day after day after day?

So... whether it's completely random - spinning balls that fall through a chute.  Or, an algorithm - California uses that.  Or a mix of both.  Or something else entirely.  Or sheer manipulation and cheating on the part of the lottery commission, even: naked greedy manipulative cheating and fixing of numbers.

Whatever it is... the law of averages, of probability, determine: patterns will develop.  Even in cheating, patterns will develop.

And unless they're ONLY TARGETING YOU, Onlymoney, and fixing it to play numbers YOU don't play... which is beyond highly unlikely... then you can outwit, or figure out, those patterns.

Even if they're, let's say, collating all the numbers played in a given day; and selecting out those numbers that reveal those bare few who might have "figured out" their secret algorithm, or maybe their cheating system... and so choosing numbers that are counter to that determination... right there's yet another pattern.  That can, then, be exploited. Wink

Targeting me only?

I guess you don't get what I'm saying, nevermind.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2014, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Onlymoney ....perhaps it would help better understand your reasoning by hearing about the way you think before actually playing. 

For example:  

Do you combine Midday and Evening draws ..... and why do you play that way etc? Thanks

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Simi Valley, CA
        United States
        Member #156940
        July 4, 2014
        668 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2014, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Targeting me only?

I guess you don't get what I'm saying, nevermind.

Read my post again.  I never said they were targeting you only. You completely missed my point.

My turn to say, never mind.

In the end, the less people who get the way this whole thing works? The less people who learn how to manipulate it to their advantage?... the better for the rest of us. Smiley

SOLO1's avatar - Myselfy

United States
          Member #86280
          February 1, 2010
          918 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2014, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Are we talking about pick 3 or 4 games?  Because if so, patterns do form.  All the time.

But the overall "purpose" (for lack of a better term) of the pick 3/4 game, is to keep everything perfectly even. All numbers coming up, all pairs, all doubles, all triples, all combinations, etc. -- as a whole (i.e., the game taken as a totality) they're all to be distributed evenly.

Look at the game like a cup of liquid. You stick in your spoon, and you stir it around, real real fast, so it becomes a little whirlpool whirling in your cup.

As it spins around, all the liquid is evenly - perfectly - distributed.

But if you were to freeze it suddenly... you would see something quite different: ridges of liquid, spikes, indentations, deep crevices; liquid low in the cup, liquid high in the cup; big lumps, jagged edges; etc.

In the frozen moment, it's wildly uneven.  Seemingly pattern-less.  But as it spins, it's as evenly distributed as can be.

And we can only play the game frozen moment by frozen moment. Smiley

I Agree! So true!

Success come to those that don't give up!

SOLO1's avatar - Myselfy

United States
            Member #86280
            February 1, 2010
            918 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2014, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Read my post again.  I never said they were targeting you only. You completely missed my point.

My turn to say, never mind.

In the end, the less people who get the way this whole thing works? The less people who learn how to manipulate it to their advantage?... the better for the rest of us. Smiley

Exactly Thumbs Up.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
              mississippi
              United States
              Member #34478
              March 3, 2006
              5903 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2014, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Peergynt...I hate to EDUCATE YOU MY FRIEND..but ONLYMONEY IS CORRECT..and we have ALREADY HAD AND PROVED THIS INFORMATION..

THIS SITE IS ABOUT RANDOM and how it works...They must be targeting me as well from Mississippi because I know what they are doing...and what it does to the numbers after they do it..

and it doesnt take rocket science to figure this one out...if you do a workout and find something to play..ANY VARIABLE OR MULTIPLE VARIABLES AT A TIME...YOU FIND THOSE...THEN THEY GO IN THERE AND TURN THE MACHINES ON..AND guess what 1-2-3-4 dead draws...your numbers in there...BAM PAYING DRAW...CAMERAS OFF bam ..dead draw again..SO WHETHER THEY COUNT OR NOT...YOU FOUND WHAT WAS MISSING...IT SHOWS IN THOSE dead draws...now its gone...when it comes back...GUESS WHAT HAPPENS...what you were looking for...DEPENDING ON THE VARIBALE...it has changed POSITIONS...AND numbers also...which means..numbers you were looking to show with yours...THAT YOU LOST IN A DEAD DRAW..comes back later...with your VARIABLE...AND DIFFERENT NUMBERS...

AND THAT MY FRIEND CAN BE PROVED IN A COURT OF LAW...AND IT IS CALLED tampering...it produces an outcome more favorable to them....than to you...

IF YOU ARE LOOKING to add to your LOTTERY KNOWLEDGE..WELL..YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE...THATS FOR SURE!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Simi Valley, CA
                United States
                Member #156940
                July 4, 2014
                668 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2014, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

I'm having a difficult time understanding what you're saying, lotterybraker, but I'll still try to answer you...

If you REALLY believe the lottery commission is paying attention to YOU, Mr. lotterybaker, then you need instead a good psychologist that deals with paranoid psychoses.

I can't believe you actually believe that. But let's say you're right. Let's say they are somehow monitoring some plays, somewhere, from someone or someones.

So just don't play the numbers those someone/s are playing! So don't do what's constituting constant losses! Use your losing system, then go counter to it.

Eventually, THAT way of playing, will become a METHOD.  And their secret play of fooling you will be revealed for what it is: yet one more unforseen pattern they couldn't account for.

And if they keep switching it up, and switching methods of fooling you, so that you're always on your toes... then THAT becomes a pattern, which again, you can play against them.

What am I missing here? Smiley

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                  Stone Mountain*Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #828
                  November 2, 2002
                  10491 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2014, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

PeerGynt

Some here might seem like they are high functioning and engaged in the beginning. Oh yes... they do a good job sometimes. 

Those are harder spot and then it is too late. LOL 

You have just stumbled into a cornucopia of whimsical conjectures. Run....  LOL 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

SOLO1's avatar - Myselfy

United States
                    Member #86280
                    February 1, 2010
                    918 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2014, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I do combine Midday & Evening draws and I play this way because of this is one (more often than not) real life example, I made the decision of playing the 6017 6018 6019 etc string only ....... wrong decision lost. not my day BA...... but is only me to blame not the game

Winning number yesterday Eve  was 6507

That 6507 string of 9 numbers came out of a Midday winning combination workout and winner was 6507 cash4 straight, and Guess what number hit today Ga Midday 0865......... there it is 6508 Box hit but didn't play it and played a 1615 string lost again that is not the point Ponderthe point is the winning numbers is right there same string as the previous winning number.

So it does not matter if you combine DAY & EVE Draws it made no difference in the outcome at least from what I see.

This is a piece of my actual excel file predicted numbers since last week. Oh yes this game is so predictable I think is a fair game really

6017  6018  6019  6027  6028  6029  6037  6038  6039
                    5616  5617  5618  5626  5627  5628  5636  5637  5638
                    6507  6508  6509  6517  6518  6519  6527  6528  6529

I will not be surprised if my 1615  string came out this week, but could be Midday or Eve who knows, Unless I start predicting Midday against Evening draws Winkwhich I'm sure it can be done!!! but don't have the time lol

1615  1616  1617  1601  1626  1613  1612  1636  1611  1622  1621

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2014, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm having a difficult time understanding what you're saying, lotterybraker, but I'll still try to answer you...

If you REALLY believe the lottery commission is paying attention to YOU, Mr. lotterybaker, then you need instead a good psychologist that deals with paranoid psychoses.

I can't believe you actually believe that. But let's say you're right. Let's say they are somehow monitoring some plays, somewhere, from someone or someones.

So just don't play the numbers those someone/s are playing! So don't do what's constituting constant losses! Use your losing system, then go counter to it.

Eventually, THAT way of playing, will become a METHOD.  And their secret play of fooling you will be revealed for what it is: yet one more unforseen pattern they couldn't account for.

And if they keep switching it up, and switching methods of fooling you, so that you're always on your toes... then THAT becomes a pattern, which again, you can play against them.

What am I missing here? Smiley

What am I missing here?

The ability to understand basic concepts and logic.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                        mississippi
                        United States
                        Member #34478
                        March 3, 2006
                        5903 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2014, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

but if you just USE THE SO CALLED PAYING DRAWS...thats fine...use them only...dont worry about those ILLEGAL ONES they take out..

BUT IF YOU START CHECKING THOSE ILLEGAL ONES...you will find most of the stuff you were looking for in those DEAD DRAWS..whichs MEANS..you had a GREAT WORKOUT..you just got robbed..THEY CANNOT allow anyone to get a lock on any position...because now you are playing a pic 4 game right WITH EXTRA NUMBERS...IF YOU get a lock on a double in a CERTAIN position...now you are playing a pic 3 with extra numbers..so...each lock you find DECREASES the amount of plays you need to win...

so if you were to get a lock on say double 9's first position AND 2ND POSITION...well..its probably going to be 9-19-x-x-x....9-29-x-x-x or 19-29 -x-x-x 29-39 -x-x-x would be a very far reachhhhhhhhhhh but certainly not out of the realm of possibilities...the principle is the more locks you find to a certaIn position the better..heh..

whAt about you get a lock on triples like 7's...7-17-27-x-x..or 7-x-17-x-27,37,47 ,57,...you can fill in the missing parts to hit the 5 white balls just by process of elimination....

THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT TO DESTROY AND ARE VERY GOOD AT IT...!!!!!!!

NOW..LETS KICK SOME BOO-TAY  tonight and take some money back from them...come on FLORIDA..I AM COUNTING on you in my DASH FOR  CASH....hahahaha

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Simi Valley, CA
                          United States
                          Member #156940
                          July 4, 2014
                          668 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2014, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

WinD -- You are probably right, I should just run. But I tend to be foolish most of the time anyway, so… just for fun…. Bang Head

OnlyMoney: I literally don't understand what you're on about - so maybe then, yes, I am not using logic or understanding basic concepts. Can you express what you're trying to say succinctly, in say, a single sentence? My guess is… no.

Lotterybraker: Again, I don't understand what you're trying to say, maybe I'm just too ignorant to grasp the math of what you're doing there.

But why do you think any system is foolproof, or constant, etc.?

Me, I was hoping the 7 would've returned on the California D3 today. I "strategized" a few plays for it. And it didn't.

So - did the game sneakily "cheat"? Should they have played a 7, but at the last minute, didn't? Because someone there, or some quirk in the program, is designed to rob me and others of our money? To lay out the rug, and pull it out from under us unsuspecting rubes?

In my own workouts - my own proprietary blend that I use - there are certain consistent patterns. What was played fit perfectly well into existing patterns. It didn't have to play what it did... I was banking on it not!... but it didn't violate any patterns that have been set down already.  There were avenues it could have taken to violate those patterns, easily, in a random universe. It did not.

Key: It never does. I have discovered a few patterns that the game never, ever, violates.

I'm trying to figure out more. And use all of them to my advantage. (And man, let me tell you, it's a b****!)

But if they're trying to trick me with their sneaky switcheroos… you'd think they'd do a better job of not establishing certain patterns and then never once violating them. Don't you think? Wink

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                            New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11116 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2014, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

WinD -- You are probably right, I should just run. But I tend to be foolish most of the time anyway, so… just for fun…. Bang Head

OnlyMoney: I literally don't understand what you're on about - so maybe then, yes, I am not using logic or understanding basic concepts. Can you express what you're trying to say succinctly, in say, a single sentence? My guess is… no.

Lotterybraker: Again, I don't understand what you're trying to say, maybe I'm just too ignorant to grasp the math of what you're doing there.

But why do you think any system is foolproof, or constant, etc.?

Me, I was hoping the 7 would've returned on the California D3 today. I "strategized" a few plays for it. And it didn't.

So - did the game sneakily "cheat"? Should they have played a 7, but at the last minute, didn't? Because someone there, or some quirk in the program, is designed to rob me and others of our money? To lay out the rug, and pull it out from under us unsuspecting rubes?

In my own workouts - my own proprietary blend that I use - there are certain consistent patterns. What was played fit perfectly well into existing patterns. It didn't have to play what it did... I was banking on it not!... but it didn't violate any patterns that have been set down already.  There were avenues it could have taken to violate those patterns, easily, in a random universe. It did not.

Key: It never does. I have discovered a few patterns that the game never, ever, violates.

I'm trying to figure out more. And use all of them to my advantage. (And man, let me tell you, it's a b****!)

But if they're trying to trick me with their sneaky switcheroos… you'd think they'd do a better job of not establishing certain patterns and then never once violating them. Don't you think? Wink

People really don't know the behind the scenes events.   Is your state computerized or machine run?

Trends happen with both.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Simi Valley, CA
                              United States
                              Member #156940
                              July 4, 2014
                              668 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2014, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

People really don't know the behind the scenes events.   Is your state computerized or machine run?

Trends happen with both.

Both???

http://www.calottery.com/play/draw-games/daily-3/faqs , "How is the Daily 3 conducted":

The California Lottery has purchased three separate Automated Draw Machines, two are used for the daily draws and the third one is used as an off-site backup in the event of an emergency. Each day before the draw, a manual capsule draw is conducted to determine which draw device will be used - A or B. Another manual capsule draw is conducted to determine which randomization method is used, one being a mathematical algorithm and the other being a Random Number Generator. The numbers selected from either method are unpredictable and selected in an unbiased manner.

"... a mathematical algorithm..." = trends = rules = patterns.