Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Monopoly Millionaires Club

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 years ago by LottoMetro.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Technut's avatar - moon
3rd Rock from Sun
United States
Member #159103
September 13, 2014
151 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2014, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

The Multi-state Lottery is about to begin a new game called "Monopoly Millionaires Club"

There's multiple ways to win at this game.

1. drawing win from pool of 5 numbers out of 52 plus 1 bonus number of 1 out of 28 (representing the properties on the board game)

you can either pick your 5 numbers or get quick pick and the bonus number is always quick pick (explanation to follow later.)

also you are given a club number as well and once jackpot is won another drawing takes place involving club numbers and so many of those will also win a million bucks.

plus a 3rd way to win is second chance drawing thru your local state in which if you are selected you will get to be a contestant on tv game show.

the ticket cost is $5 sales begin Oct. 19th drawing for jackpot will be on fridays at 10:15 CT and first one is scheduled for Oct. 24th. the first airing of tv game show will be in feb 2015.

i don't have all the details yet but will update this post when i do unless someone gets the info before i do.

The idea for this game is to make more millionaires at one time instead of single winner so they say.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5600 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2014, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

The Multi-state Lottery is about to begin a new game called "Monopoly Millionaires Club"

There's multiple ways to win at this game.

1. drawing win from pool of 5 numbers out of 52 plus 1 bonus number of 1 out of 28 (representing the properties on the board game)

you can either pick your 5 numbers or get quick pick and the bonus number is always quick pick (explanation to follow later.)

also you are given a club number as well and once jackpot is won another drawing takes place involving club numbers and so many of those will also win a million bucks.

plus a 3rd way to win is second chance drawing thru your local state in which if you are selected you will get to be a contestant on tv game show.

the ticket cost is $5 sales begin Oct. 19th drawing for jackpot will be on fridays at 10:15 CT and first one is scheduled for Oct. 24th. the first airing of tv game show will be in feb 2015.

i don't have all the details yet but will update this post when i do unless someone gets the info before i do.

The idea for this game is to make more millionaires at one time instead of single winner so they say.

Apparently you didn't see the poll/thread about this game started by Lottometro.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
      Happyland
      United States
      Member #146344
      September 1, 2013
      1129 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2014, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Yeah lol there's been several threads actually Embarassed

My poll (latest info):

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/279345

bobby's thread about rule posted:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/277478

I think this one's the oldest, goes back to June....follows the evolution of the game (most information accurate, some has changed i.e. top prize was originally going to be capped at $50 million...last few pages should be correct):

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/276836

There may be more....I've known about the game since at least April (SMART-TECH 2014 conference), maybe longer, can't recall. I'm always investigating so many different games/lottery stuff that I lose track. LOL

This past week there was also another Lottery Expo in Florida where they discussed the game

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
      If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
      P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

Technut's avatar - moon
        3rd Rock from Sun
        United States
        Member #159103
        September 13, 2014
        151 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2014, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Yea i finally found the other posts about the game as well.

so no need to continue it anymore here.

I do have another piece of info on an upcoming game for texas called "Triple Chance"

The slated launch date is yet to be determined but will happen at price point of 2bucks

matrix is 55 balls you choose 7 but they draw 10 and matching 7 wins top prize of $100k

plus you can win at matching 6,5 4,3 numbers as well from the 10 drawn.

you can pick 7 numbers yourself or get quick pick of course and the terminal will create additonal 2 quick picks for your $2 purchase.

all with equal chances to win. i will check and see if any other posts have been done on this and write a new thread for it soon if i don't find one.

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
          Happyland
          United States
          Member #146344
          September 1, 2013
          1129 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2014, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Yea i finally found the other posts about the game as well.

so no need to continue it anymore here.

I do have another piece of info on an upcoming game for texas called "Triple Chance"

The slated launch date is yet to be determined but will happen at price point of 2bucks

matrix is 55 balls you choose 7 but they draw 10 and matching 7 wins top prize of $100k

plus you can win at matching 6,5 4,3 numbers as well from the 10 drawn.

you can pick 7 numbers yourself or get quick pick of course and the terminal will create additonal 2 quick picks for your $2 purchase.

all with equal chances to win. i will check and see if any other posts have been done on this and write a new thread for it soon if i don't find one.

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/279209

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/271075

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/270608

Big Grin Santa

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
          If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
          P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1