Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New England's Lucky For Life.

Topic closed. 266 replies. Last post 11 months ago by aux8b.

Page 3 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
Massachusetts
United States
Member #37433
April 14, 2006
2747 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2014, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Any clue what changes their making. I play this when i can.

As of Sunday, September 28, sales of Lucky for Life Season Tickets have been temporarily suspended until the new matrix goes into effect on January 27, 2015.

The new matrix will offer larger lower-tier prizes and better odds at winning the top prize of $1,000 a day – every day – for life.

It seems the Wikipedia article on L4L upcoming changes has been changed since the last time I read it. Now apparently only 8 states are joining to make 14 total. 5/48 + 1/18. But half of the Wikipedia articles are written by clueless people so I wouldn't put too much weight in it

That money's gone fo ever

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    6537 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2014, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

It seems the Wikipedia article on L4L upcoming changes has been changed since the last time I read it. Now apparently only 8 states are joining to make 14 total. 5/48 + 1/18. But half of the Wikipedia articles are written by clueless people so I wouldn't put too much weight in it

Yeah they did change it. In October I copied this from the Wikipedia article:

"On January 25, 2015, Lucky for Life, which began as a Connecticut-only game six years prior, is expected to become available in other regions of the United States.[citation needed] It is expected to grow to 21 lotteries on that date. New participants are to include Arkansas, Idaho, Texas, and the District of Columbia."

And now Idaho is no longer on the list along with a bunch of other states.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Hartford Connecticut
      United States
      Member #73670
      April 21, 2009
      56 Posts
      Posted: December 15, 2014, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

A tip for this game just play this one format each drawing (s) (s) (teen) (30's) (30's) out of fifty drawing this format will come out fluently. You just have to guess, or chose the numbers based on the last 3 drawings trying to fill in the blanks.

Hartford Connecticut
        United States
        Member #73670
        April 21, 2009
        56 Posts
        Posted: December 15, 2014, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

A tip for this game just play this one format each drawing (s) (s) (teen) (30's) (30's) out of fifty drawing this format will come out fluently. You just have to guess, or chose the numbers based on the last 3 drawings trying to fill in the blanks.

you will always be in the HOME PARK with that format if you play weekly for years to come

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
          Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #37433
          April 14, 2006
          2747 Posts
          Posted: December 15, 2014, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Yeah they did change it. In October I copied this from the Wikipedia article:

"On January 25, 2015, Lucky for Life, which began as a Connecticut-only game six years prior, is expected to become available in other regions of the United States.[citation needed] It is expected to grow to 21 lotteries on that date. New participants are to include Arkansas, Idaho, Texas, and the District of Columbia."

And now Idaho is no longer on the list along with a bunch of other states.

Wow, you're very resourceful. Nice catch! Cheers

I dont get why other states feel the need to join other states for such a small game. They could pair up with  6 or 7 neighboring states and start their own L4L type of game. I play the game but dislike the fact that the JP doesn't grow. I hope the game raises the JP when new states join.

Massachusetts
            United States
            Member #37433
            April 14, 2006
            2747 Posts
            Posted: December 15, 2014, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

I have been playing that but nothing has happened for me yet. Thumbs Up But now I'll continue

Reno,NV
              United States
              Member #162081
              December 21, 2014
              1 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2014, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Well, they posted a Lucky for Life page on the Montana Lottery's Web Page, so here's the new game:

5/48 + 1/18 @ $2/Game

PRIZES

5+1 $1,000/Week for Life (Odds 1:30 MILLION!)

5+0 $25,000/Week for Life (1:1.8 MILLION!!)

4+1 $5,000

4+0 $200

3+1 $150

3+0 $20

2+1 $25

2+0 $3

1+1 $6

Lucky Ball Only: $4

Except for the Lucky Ball Only and "For Life" Prizes, all the prizes receive a pretty healthy bump. Also, the odds of winning any prize decrease slightly, from 1:8.6 to 1:7.8.

Now the new states are Idaho, Montana (Surprised Wyoming didn't join), Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Michigan, Kentucky, South Carolina, D.C., and Delaware. All New England states are staying put.

Idaho
                United States
                Member #56506
                November 21, 2007
                6537 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2014, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I guess Idaho and other states are set to join Lucky For Life and it might be getting a new name.

http://www.idaholottery.com/theIdahoLottery/meetingAgenda.aspx?id=160

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_For_Life

As it no longer will be a regional game, its "nickname" will become The Game of a Lifetime.

New members:

• Arkansas
                • Delaware
                • District of Columbia
                • Iowa
                • Kentucky
                • Idaho
                • Michigan
                • Minnesota
                • Missouri
                • Montana
                • South Carolina

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                  NY
                  United States
                  Member #121961
                  January 21, 2012
                  3157 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2014, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Well, they posted a Lucky for Life page on the Montana Lottery's Web Page, so here's the new game:

5/48 + 1/18 @ $2/Game

PRIZES

5+1 $1,000/Week for Life (Odds 1:30 MILLION!)

5+0 $25,000/Week for Life (1:1.8 MILLION!!)

4+1 $5,000

4+0 $200

3+1 $150

3+0 $20

2+1 $25

2+0 $3

1+1 $6

Lucky Ball Only: $4

Except for the Lucky Ball Only and "For Life" Prizes, all the prizes receive a pretty healthy bump. Also, the odds of winning any prize decrease slightly, from 1:8.6 to 1:7.8.

Now the new states are Idaho, Montana (Surprised Wyoming didn't join), Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Michigan, Kentucky, South Carolina, D.C., and Delaware. All New England states are staying put.

This looks good. Can't believe how many States are joining in. Thumbs Up

Massachusetts
                    United States
                    Member #37433
                    April 14, 2006
                    2747 Posts
                    Posted: December 22, 2014, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

I hope to win something nice before the end of this year. I went with a QP for tonite.

Idaho
                      United States
                      Member #56506
                      November 21, 2007
                      6537 Posts
                      Posted: December 22, 2014, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

I hope to win something nice before the end of this year. I went with a QP for tonite.

Good Luck! Smile

Massachusetts
                        United States
                        Member #37433
                        April 14, 2006
                        2747 Posts
                        Posted: December 28, 2014, 5:31 pm - IP Logged
                        MATCHPROBABILITYTOP PRIZE
                                           5 + Lucky Ball              1 in 41,391,714 ***           $7,000 a WEEK for LIFE! ***
                                           5              1 in 985,517 **           $25,000 a YEAR for LIFE! **
                                           4 + Lucky Ball              1 in 217,851.1 *           $3,000 *
                                           4              1 in 5,186.9           $150
                                           3 + Lucky Ball              1 in 5,887.9           $100
                                           3              1 in 140.2           $10
                                           2 + Lucky Ball              1 in 490.7           $20
                                           2              1 in 11.7           $2
                                           1 + Lucky Ball              1 in 112.2           $5
                                           0 + Lucky Ball              1 in 82.5           $4

Massachusetts
                          United States
                          Member #37433
                          April 14, 2006
                          2747 Posts
                          Posted: December 28, 2014, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

For the last 2014 drawing tomorrow nite I shall do a QP and a self picked line of 05.09.13.30.37..25 and hope for the best

Massachusetts
                            United States
                            Member #37433
                            April 14, 2006
                            2747 Posts
                            Posted: January 2, 2015, 8:59 am - IP Logged

For Monday I'll go with 17.19.33.39.41..3

Idaho
                              United States
                              Member #56506
                              November 21, 2007
                              6537 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2015, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Montana has their webpage up and going for the Lucky for Life game which i think starts selling tickets on January 25 for the new states. I'm waiting for Idaho to add the new game information.

http://www.montanalottery.com/luckyforlife

Page 3 of 18