Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New England's Lucky For Life.

Topic closed. 266 replies. Last post 11 months ago by aux8b.

Page 9 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
Massachusetts
United States
Member #37433
April 14, 2006
2747 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2015, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

These combinations are from the LP QP generator. Let's see how they'll do

01-12-21-26-39  + 06

03-14-30-40-48  + 12

19-30-33-38-47  + 04

17-19-35-39-45  + 17

20-22-30-40-43  + 09

Winning numbers were

12-21-32-37-38 LB 16.

That money's gone fo ever

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2015, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

This $10 project will have only even numbers. Let's make this money

16-24-26-38-44 LB 10

02-14-18-22-24 LB 12 

06-10-24-28-32 LB 04 

08-20-28-34-36 LB 08 

04-12-24-26-38 LB 06

Capecod,Mass
      United States
      Member #137160
      December 28, 2012
      50 Posts
      Posted: May 1, 2015, 10:17 am - IP Logged

How did you do with Lucky for life? I stopped playing this game for a while and bought a lots of scretcher tickets this year. The result was not so good.  Maybe I will try this game again and get few tickets next week .

Massachusetts
        United States
        Member #37433
        April 14, 2006
        2747 Posts
        Posted: May 1, 2015, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

How did you do with Lucky for life? I stopped playing this game for a while and bought a lots of scretcher tickets this year. The result was not so good.  Maybe I will try this game again and get few tickets next week .

To be honest I'd say play Mass Numbers game. You'll hit often. This L4L game is just horrible. I just play on paper because I don't like losing money

Maryland
          United States
          Member #162434
          January 2, 2015
          888 Posts
          Posted: May 4, 2015, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

To be honest I'd say play Mass Numbers game. You'll hit often. This L4L game is just horrible. I just play on paper because I don't like losing money

Ended up with a FREE QP as I played Hot Lotto and they had a promo last Saturday night.  I then couldn't just have one QP so got another 2 lines which I picked. 

Maryland
            United States
            Member #162434
            January 2, 2015
            888 Posts
            Posted: May 5, 2015, 6:04 am - IP Logged

Ended up with a FREE QP as I played Hot Lotto and they had a promo last Saturday night.  I then couldn't just have one QP so got another 2 lines which I picked. 

As expected - hit nothing.  Did notice that we have seen more even numbers than odd in the last 3 draws Idea

Massachusetts
              United States
              Member #37433
              April 14, 2006
              2747 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2015, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

As expected - hit nothing.  Did notice that we have seen more even numbers than odd in the last 3 draws Idea

I noticed that too. This game is terrible. I can't be bothered with it until MM and PB jackpots reset. Until then I'll play a qp here and there

New York
                United States
                Member #156870
                July 2, 2014
                80 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2015, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if anybody ever wins the top prize.  The last one was won in summer of 2013. I think they should improve the odds

Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #162434
                  January 2, 2015
                  888 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2015, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

I noticed that too. This game is terrible. I can't be bothered with it until MM and PB jackpots reset. Until then I'll play a qp here and there

Yea they suckered me in with the FREE QP I got back when I played Hot Lotto.  I saw that and said 'what happenes if my numbers come out?' .. and then had to play a couple of my lines.

Massachusetts
                    United States
                    Member #37433
                    April 14, 2006
                    2747 Posts
                    Posted: May 14, 2015, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

04-28-36-39-42 LB 06

11-17-25-32-37 LB 06

03-09-29-32-38 LB 06

msharkey2001's avatar - Trek startrek.gif
                      New Hampshire
                      United States
                      Member #136492
                      December 12, 2012
                      322 Posts
                      Posted: May 14, 2015, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Somebody hit the JP in my favorite game last night (Tri State Megabucks), so it's time to find a new game to play for the next 3 months until the JP gets worth trying for again. I stay away from PowerBall and MegaMillions until the jackpots get over the $250 million mark, and I'm done with Hot Lotto due to the scandals. I considered L4L , but don't like the JP odds so I decided to think outside the box and get a Mass Megabucks Doubler 13 week subscription for 5 plays per drawing. maringoman you're from Mass. Do you like the game? I'm excited about this one. I've never played a 6/49 game before, so it should be interesting. Best part is JP odds are 3X easier than the L4L game.

Massachusetts
                        United States
                        Member #37433
                        April 14, 2006
                        2747 Posts
                        Posted: May 14, 2015, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Somebody hit the JP in my favorite game last night (Tri State Megabucks), so it's time to find a new game to play for the next 3 months until the JP gets worth trying for again. I stay away from PowerBall and MegaMillions until the jackpots get over the $250 million mark, and I'm done with Hot Lotto due to the scandals. I considered L4L , but don't like the JP odds so I decided to think outside the box and get a Mass Megabucks Doubler 13 week subscription for 5 plays per drawing. maringoman you're from Mass. Do you like the game? I'm excited about this one. I've never played a 6/49 game before, so it should be interesting. Best part is JP odds are 3X easier than the L4L game.

I play Megabucks Doubler regularly when the jackpot reaches $3M level. The odds of winning top prize are very good compared to L4L but still has tough odds.

Good luck on your subscription

New Hampshire
                          United States
                          Member #136492
                          December 12, 2012
                          322 Posts
                          Posted: May 15, 2015, 8:13 am - IP Logged

I play Megabucks Doubler regularly when the jackpot reaches $3M level. The odds of winning top prize are very good compared to L4L but still has tough odds.

Good luck on your subscription

Thanks maringoman! I'm calling this morning and getting my subscriptions. Hopefully I'll be in Saturday's drawing. I like that the annuity is paid out in 20 years vs 30 for most other lottery JP games. Even with a $2 million JP and paying Mass taxes for 2 decades I'd be looking at early retirement. 

Good luck in your quest to slay the L4L dragon. Somebody's gotta hit the JP eventually!

United States
                            Member #161539
                            December 3, 2014
                            328 Posts
                            Posted: May 15, 2015, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Thanks maringoman! I'm calling this morning and getting my subscriptions. Hopefully I'll be in Saturday's drawing. I like that the annuity is paid out in 20 years vs 30 for most other lottery JP games. Even with a $2 million JP and paying Mass taxes for 2 decades I'd be looking at early retirement. 

Good luck in your quest to slay the L4L dragon. Somebody's gotta hit the JP eventually!

Hi msharkey ... I'm assuming you are talking about the MA Megabucks Doubler game, about having a ticket for tomorrow ... be advised it takes three weeks for a subscription to actually start. If you order today your subscription will start the week of May 31st.

I just ordered more numbers (today) till the end of November (6 months) and then that will let me get the Holiday Discount for a year.

This was the last Holiday Discount Special just ended:

SPECIAL HOLIDAY PRICING
                            NOVEMBER 16, 2014 through January 3, 2015
                            SEASON TICKETS MAKE GREAT GIFTS!

I first ordered some numbers in March for three months ... the subscription ends June 21st ... I ordered in early March and the subscription started in three weeks.

So if you get in today you will have a ticket going the first week of June ... if you go 6 months instead of 3 months then you will save a $4 UPS mailing charge. Probably if you order next week, it will be another new three week starting date ... any orders today or this week start the week of May 31st ... I assume they are closed Saturday till Monday.

Hope this is of some help.

New Hampshire
                              United States
                              Member #136492
                              December 12, 2012
                              322 Posts
                              Posted: May 15, 2015, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Hi msharkey ... I'm assuming you are talking about the MA Megabucks Doubler game, about having a ticket for tomorrow ... be advised it takes three weeks for a subscription to actually start. If you order today your subscription will start the week of May 31st.

I just ordered more numbers (today) till the end of November (6 months) and then that will let me get the Holiday Discount for a year.

This was the last Holiday Discount Special just ended:

SPECIAL HOLIDAY PRICING
                              NOVEMBER 16, 2014 through January 3, 2015
                              SEASON TICKETS MAKE GREAT GIFTS!

I first ordered some numbers in March for three months ... the subscription ends June 21st ... I ordered in early March and the subscription started in three weeks.

So if you get in today you will have a ticket going the first week of June ... if you go 6 months instead of 3 months then you will save a $4 UPS mailing charge. Probably if you order next week, it will be another new three week starting date ... any orders today or this week start the week of May 31st ... I assume they are closed Saturday till Monday.

Hope this is of some help.

Hi CW! Yes that was very helpful info. Now that you mention it I remember you started a thread on this game a month or so ago. Didn't realize it would take 3 weeks for my subscription to start. I've had subscriptions for Tri State Megabucks before and it started within a week of ordering it. That was thru the NH lottery tho.

Bummer that I have to wait until June, but I'm still gonna get my subscription in today. Guess I'm gonna have to play L4L for a few weeks as much as I really don't want to.

Page 9 of 18