Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

just discovered an amazing pick4 system

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
backwoods ga
United States
Member #155844
May 31, 2014
1896 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2014, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Do you share,

Keep it to yourself

Or do you take requests and just post predictions for people

(While keeping bread n butter of system to yourself)

Why would anyone post a winning strategy online

parkerdog48's avatar - butterfly2
    st.charles mo
    United States
    Member #160047
    October 16, 2014
    1657 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2014, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

it is entirely up to you how you choose to use your strategy but if you choose to share or help a little im game. please help MO thank you

backwoods ga
      United States
      Member #155844
      May 31, 2014
      1896 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2014, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

it is entirely up to you how you choose to use your strategy but if you choose to share or help a little im game. please help MO thank you

I wish.  I did. I'm referring to Cajunwin4 and samgirl

They never post their system. But they seem to both hit while playing minimum numbers..

Stingy members. Lol

Igamble's avatar - spider
        nj
        United States
        Member #145657
        August 10, 2013
        982 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2014, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

They never post their system. But they seem to both hit while playing minimum numbers..

Stingy members. Lol

i do the same like them and a few others here! My response to them asking for freebies and to your question is -HAVE YOU DONE THE WORK ?? NO ,so then why are you panhandling for numbers ??i have s members messaging me 10 times for numbers… just get your pen and paper and GET TO WORK YOURSELF

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-statistics-top.asp?t=10&s=wv&g=p3

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-statistics-top.asp?t=10&s=ar&g=p3

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-statistics-top.asp?t=10&s=la&g=p3

backwoods ga
          United States
          Member #155844
          May 31, 2014
          1896 Posts
          Posted: October 30, 2014, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

i do the same like them and a few others here! My response to them asking for freebies and to your question is -HAVE YOU DONE THE WORK ?? NO ,so then why are you panhandling for numbers ??i have s members messaging me 10 times for numbers… just get your pen and paper and GET TO WORK YOURSELF

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-statistics-top.asp?t=10&s=wv&g=p3

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-statistics-top.asp?t=10&s=ar&g=p3

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-statistics-top.asp?t=10&s=la&g=p3

Sharing is caring

Arent we family

parkerdog48's avatar - butterfly2
            st.charles mo
            United States
            Member #160047
            October 16, 2014
            1657 Posts
            Posted: October 30, 2014, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

i do the work and try different methods but none of them seem to pan out because i feel mo keeps throwing curve balls so i feel sharing with those around us we can all gain knowledge and together make a winning team i have been working the lottery on paper for about a year so i have ALOT  to learn mostly seeking knowhow not looking for anyone to do the work for me. there for if they share we all learn

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19831 Posts
              Posted: October 30, 2014, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

When someone has taken the trouble to put their pride aside and ask for help, they are expecting a system that really works. So unless you're sure that your system will do all they expect keep it to yourself and avoid being blamed for others losing money using your system.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55889
                October 23, 2007
                5615 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2014, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

I always get a laugh when someone comes up with a "system", especially for P3 or P4, and next thing you know there are pages of people wanting numbers for their state. Really? Is it that hard to just pick a number?

Personally, I can lose just as good with my own numbers, I don't need to lose with someone elses numbers. LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7322 Posts
                  Posted: October 30, 2014, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Stingy members. Lol

Which one is the time traveler that comes back with several numbers and brags about a box win?

If someone could travel to the future, it makes more sense if they are getting the next pick-4 or pick-3 to write the number down somewhere. But then again what's the point of getting a pick-3 number with all the multimillion games.

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #150797
                    December 31, 2013
                    815 Posts
                    Posted: October 31, 2014, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Which one is the time traveler that comes back with several numbers and brags about a box win?

If someone could travel to the future, it makes more sense if they are getting the next pick-4 or pick-3 to write the number down somewhere. But then again what's the point of getting a pick-3 number with all the multimillion games.

I Agree!

The next time I travel to the future I plan on picking up the winning PB numbers plus the names of the hottest stocks in the last year, so that I can invest my lottery winnings for a 1000% return.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

United States
                      Member #110594
                      May 8, 2011
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: October 31, 2014, 9:13 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

The next time I travel to the future I plan on picking up the winning PB numbers plus the names of the hottest stocks in the last year, so that I can invest my lottery winnings for a 1000% return.

LOL!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19831 Posts
                        Posted: October 31, 2014, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

The logic of pick3 and pick4 players aren't the same as those who play the big jackpot games, they would rather lose their money trying to win $50 than a million.

Evil Looking       

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1649 Posts
                          Posted: October 31, 2014, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

The logic of pick3 and pick4 players aren't the same as those who play the big jackpot games, they would rather lose their money trying to win $50 than a million.

RJOh, I have to both agree and disagree with you here. True, the logic is very different because Pick 3/4 players know that they must win at some point simply due to the design (numerical range) of the game. A player losing their money on a 0-9 game has much, much better odds of winning or recovering their money than the player trying to win on a 1-56-type game ALL DAY LONG...and those wins can occur more frequently. Match three numbers on Pick 3 and you get what for a str8 or box match? Match three numbers on MM's or PB and you get what? Regarding your trying to win $50 analogy, a player can simply match the front or rear pairs for a cool $50...and a member by the name of Pick 3 Guy and I done a successful little demo on this a while back.

You're comparing apples to grapes in terms of difficulty levels of winning something here, buddy. Dollar for dollar, a player's money goes 100% farther on the little games as opposed to the JP games. Skill wins Pick 3/4 while the JP games require pure, unadulterated LUCK. This, with respect to your post and opinions.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #18322
                            July 9, 2005
                            1707 Posts
                            Posted: November 1, 2014, 10:39 am - IP Logged

I always get a laugh when someone comes up with a "system", especially for P3 or P4, and next thing you know there are pages of people wanting numbers for their state. Really? Is it that hard to just pick a number?

Personally, I can lose just as good with my own numbers, I don't need to lose with someone elses numbers. LOL.

rcbbuckeye - "Personally, I can lose just as good with my own numbers, I don't need to lose with someone elses numbers."

This reminds me of the title to Tyler Perry's movie, "I Can Do Bad, All By Myself." 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19831 Posts
                              Posted: November 1, 2014, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

RJOh, I have to both agree and disagree with you here. True, the logic is very different because Pick 3/4 players know that they must win at some point simply due to the design (numerical range) of the game. A player losing their money on a 0-9 game has much, much better odds of winning or recovering their money than the player trying to win on a 1-56-type game ALL DAY LONG...and those wins can occur more frequently. Match three numbers on Pick 3 and you get what for a str8 or box match? Match three numbers on MM's or PB and you get what? Regarding your trying to win $50 analogy, a player can simply match the front or rear pairs for a cool $50...and a member by the name of Pick 3 Guy and I done a successful little demo on this a while back.

You're comparing apples to grapes in terms of difficulty levels of winning something here, buddy. Dollar for dollar, a player's money goes 100% farther on the little games as opposed to the JP games. Skill wins Pick 3/4 while the JP games require pure, unadulterated LUCK. This, with respect to your post and opinions.

L.L.

I find it hard to believe pick3 and pick4 players win more of their money back than players of other games since most lotteries claim those games are their most profitable ones.

Evil Looking