Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

just discovered an amazing pick4 system

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7295 Posts
Posted: November 2, 2014, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

The logic of JP game players is wasting their money on something that is virtually unattainable in their lifetime. 

I believe your views of p-3 and p-4 players is profoundly skewed. Most players are willing to lose money in the hopes of finding a method to make a living off the p-3 and p-4, not some pie in the sky, la la land delusion like most of the masses have been brainwashed into believing.

Here is the logic of JP players.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7295 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2014, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Maybe a handful of players wins consistently, but the mass pays for it.

There are state pick-3 games that average over $1 million a day in sales and payout an average of $1/2 million in prizes. Somebody has to be collecting that money and it probably is a handful of players with consistent playing strategy.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19816 Posts
      Posted: November 2, 2014, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

The logic of JP game players is wasting their money on something that is virtually unattainable in their lifetime. 

I believe your views of p-3 and p-4 players is profoundly skewed. Most players are willing to lose money in the hopes of finding a method to make a living off the p-3 and p-4, not some pie in the sky, la la land delusion like most of the masses have been brainwashed into believing.

"Most players are willing to lose money in the hopes of finding a method to make a living off the p-3 and p-4, not some pie in the sky, la la land delusion like most of the masses have been brainwashed into believing."

Are you suggesting that losing money playing pick3/4 games hoping to make a living is less of a pie in the sky dream than losing money playing the jackpot games hoping to win millions of dollars? 

IMHO, it's delusional to consider either strategy seriously other than an entertaining way of gambling. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2014, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

"Most players are willing to lose money in the hopes of finding a method to make a living off the p-3 and p-4, not some pie in the sky, la la land delusion like most of the masses have been brainwashed into believing."

Are you suggesting that losing money playing pick3/4 games hoping to make a living is less of a pie in the sky dream than losing money playing the jackpot games hoping to win millions of dollars? 

IMHO, it's delusional to consider either strategy seriously other than an entertaining way of gambling. 

Tell that to Peter St. Pierre and a few others that their hard work didn't pay off. Finding a way to make regular income on the p-3 is much much easier than trying to beat 175 million to 1 for PB, or 1 in 259 million for Mega MM. 

How many times have you written on LP that even with the best JP systems, luck is almost always a major factor because if it truly was the system at work, they'd hit the JP a few times.

I don't spend the little money I do on the p-3 for entertainment. I have a very specific goal in mind and nothing else.

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7295 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2014, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Tell that to Peter St. Pierre and a few others that their hard work didn't pay off. Finding a way to make regular income on the p-3 is much much easier than trying to beat 175 million to 1 for PB, or 1 in 259 million for Mega MM. 

How many times have you written on LP that even with the best JP systems, luck is almost always a major factor because if it truly was the system at work, they'd hit the JP a few times.

I don't spend the little money I do on the p-3 for entertainment. I have a very specific goal in mind and nothing else.

Players like St. Pierre are probably using money management strategies and getting at least $50 to $1 payoff odds when they hit. The other day someone showed a pick-3 playing 20 lines all boxed and said it consistently had hits. Doing the math, the payoff odds are just slightly over $3 to $1 making consistent wins a necessity just to break even.

I'm not knocking finding methods that consistently produce hits but at best getting $4 to $1 payoff odds is not quality wins.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1648 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2014, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Right off the bat, I recall several articles posted at LP regarding Pick 3/4 players that were cashing in very well FREQUENTLY and the whole forum was all over them. The last being a black guy, if my memory serves, and everyone was trying to figure out just WHAT and HOW he was doing doing it...still with no clear answer to this this day. There IS a REASON why successful Pick 3/4 players that have efficient systems that work DON'T discuss any details. The reason why the less than handful of JP winners don't discuss WHAT and HOW is because THEY CAN'T because they don't even know how they did it other than PURE UNADULTERATED LUCK. Huge difference. To say that it's delusional to think that Pick 3/4 players aren't, or, can't win consistently and make money when the proof has been posted here over time is simply side stepping the facts...honestly.

I can certainly pull up articles about one or two extremely lucky JP players that actually won a JP twice but, this type of an occurrence IS EXTREMELY RARE as well. We also know of a talented group of guys that went in together with TONS of money and the logistics to get all the tickets made up to win a jackpot in Virginia, I believe, some years back. That's the ONLY WAY that a JP can be won outside of pure luck by the AVERAGE PERSON or people. Listen, nobody get's a kick out of discussing how JP's are pretty much impossible to win, okay. But, one must use common sense, rationale, have reasonable expectations, and truly understand just what they may be trying to accomplish.

Another great thing about winnings from Pick 3/4 is that some of those winnings can be use to fund the purchase of a few JP tickets and it's not costing that player a thing TO LOSE because it's someone else's money already won that they're playing with. Now, that's something to think about in my book.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2014, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

"I don't spend the little money I do on the p-3 for entertainment. I have a very specific goal in mind and nothing else."

Nearly everyone playing lottery games have a specific goal in mind but  that doesn't change the fact that it's just an entertaining way for them to gamble and lose their money.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19740 Posts
                Posted: November 13, 2014, 8:03 am - IP Logged

yeah right!   more like this>>>>

LOL!

Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                  u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19740 Posts
                  Posted: November 13, 2014, 8:07 am - IP Logged

rcbbuckeye - "Personally, I can lose just as good with my own numbers, I don't need to lose with someone elses numbers."

This reminds me of the title to Tyler Perry's movie, "I Can Do Bad, All By Myself." 

I Agree! actually you will do better

Let it Snow Snowman

Canada
                    Member #153245
                    March 10, 2014
                    39 Posts
                    Posted: November 13, 2014, 10:09 am - IP Logged

If there was a sure bet system and it was shared i figure the payout would be barely worth the price of a ticket as more money would be coming out in wins. I use Lottery Looper for my pick 4 games and i have a little strategy going which is seemingly paying off atm. It took awhile but i noticed a trend and again atm it's remaining fairly consistent.

backwoods ga
                      United States
                      Member #155844
                      May 31, 2014
                      1886 Posts
                      Posted: November 13, 2014, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

If there was a sure bet system and it was shared i figure the payout would be barely worth the price of a ticket as more money would be coming out in wins. I use Lottery Looper for my pick 4 games and i have a little strategy going which is seemingly paying off atm. It took awhile but i noticed a trend and again atm it's remaining fairly consistent.

Cool good luck.  Keep up the winning

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7295 Posts
                        Posted: November 14, 2014, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Cool good luck.  Keep up the winning

Been awhile since your last update; how is your "amazing" pick-4 system doing?

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: November 15, 2014, 12:43 am - IP Logged

If there was a sure bet system and it was shared i figure the payout would be barely worth the price of a ticket as more money would be coming out in wins.

True, but only in states that are Pari-mutuel. California is one state, and a few others. 

All States have a bet/payout cap when too many bets are placed on one combo. It sends a red flag and that's why they have preventative measures in place like caps.

In Florida, if you don't bet early enough on 7777 or any other popular combo, you'll be shut out. Happened to me with 1111.