Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

just discovered an amazing pick4 system

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2014, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

I find it hard to believe pick3 and pick4 players win more of their money back than players of other games since most lotteries claim those games are their most profitable ones.

Maybe a handful of players wins consistently, but the mass pays for it.

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
    United States
    Member #98740
    October 13, 2010
    5432 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2014, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Maybe a handful of players wins consistently, but the mass pays for it.

Us here on LP are just a handful of lottery players who actually know about systems etc.

I think the majority just go into the store guessing. I met a guy at a gas station who I gave a good set

of numbers to play for that night. He then told me that he had been playing this one pick 4 number for over 3 years now.

I saw a woman at a corner store play $99 dollars worth of P4 numbers boxed.

I wanted to remind her that NY pays $100 for a box hit, but that was none of my business.Disapprove

These are the type of people I encounter when I go out to play.

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

backwoods ga
      United States
      Member #155844
      May 31, 2014
      1893 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2014, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Many people have winning strategies.   And they aren't sharing.  Example. Pick3 guy

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19830 Posts
        Posted: November 1, 2014, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Many people have winning strategies.   And they aren't sharing.  Example. Pick3 guy

If he's not sharing, what make you think he's winning?  Did he tell you he's winning?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Krypton
          United States
          Member #140102
          March 11, 2013
          892 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2014, 1:25 am - IP Logged

RJOh, I have to both agree and disagree with you here. True, the logic is very different because Pick 3/4 players know that they must win at some point simply due to the design (numerical range) of the game. A player losing their money on a 0-9 game has much, much better odds of winning or recovering their money than the player trying to win on a 1-56-type game ALL DAY LONG...and those wins can occur more frequently. Match three numbers on Pick 3 and you get what for a str8 or box match? Match three numbers on MM's or PB and you get what? Regarding your trying to win $50 analogy, a player can simply match the front or rear pairs for a cool $50...and a member by the name of Pick 3 Guy and I done a successful little demo on this a while back.

You're comparing apples to grapes in terms of difficulty levels of winning something here, buddy. Dollar for dollar, a player's money goes 100% farther on the little games as opposed to the JP games. Skill wins Pick 3/4 while the JP games require pure, unadulterated LUCK. This, with respect to your post and opinions.

L.L.

I love the USA  LOL. I am learning the pick 3/4 and have focused mainly on the jackpot games over the years and developed several things to get my numbers.  I wish I had luck on my side some times but I am here to tell you and everyone else on the board, getting jackpot numbers is a skill more than luck IMHO.  I have won more money this past year than I have earned in my life time as a Director of engineering earning over $100k.  Again IMHO folks that say its pure luck are the same folks that say they will never win the jackpot or the odds are a million to 1.  I will agree, they will never win with that attitude.  My odds when I buy a ticket are a lot better odds than most.  I have a 50/50 chance of winning.  I will either win or lose.  I like my odds better than a million to 1.  I am also here to tell you that I have proved to some on this board that there are definite realistic patterns that repeat and repeat and repeat all the time.  The key is to catch that wave at the beginning of the pattern and just hang on all the way to the bank

Now, back to the post on question, I feel if you have a good pick 3/4 system you should share some of the knowledge to help others ..... why not?  The only time I would not or do not share a system is if the LC could potentially use it against you.  What I mean by this is last year I hit the Texas Two Step 2 times and several $10,000 PB wins, next thing I know my dropbox account was hacked and so was my desktop.  Hmmmm, any coincidence, no idea but the ONLY files that got corrupt were my systems that I have been working on for years.  A simple pen and paper system, share it share it share it.  I will never ever ask anyone for numbers.  I want to learn how to do it myself, I enjoy the challenge and get a feeling of pride and success.

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

backwoods ga
            United States
            Member #155844
            May 31, 2014
            1893 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2014, 6:21 am - IP Logged

I love the USA  LOL. I am learning the pick 3/4 and have focused mainly on the jackpot games over the years and developed several things to get my numbers.  I wish I had luck on my side some times but I am here to tell you and everyone else on the board, getting jackpot numbers is a skill more than luck IMHO.  I have won more money this past year than I have earned in my life time as a Director of engineering earning over $100k.  Again IMHO folks that say its pure luck are the same folks that say they will never win the jackpot or the odds are a million to 1.  I will agree, they will never win with that attitude.  My odds when I buy a ticket are a lot better odds than most.  I have a 50/50 chance of winning.  I will either win or lose.  I like my odds better than a million to 1.  I am also here to tell you that I have proved to some on this board that there are definite realistic patterns that repeat and repeat and repeat all the time.  The key is to catch that wave at the beginning of the pattern and just hang on all the way to the bank

Now, back to the post on question, I feel if you have a good pick 3/4 system you should share some of the knowledge to help others ..... why not?  The only time I would not or do not share a system is if the LC could potentially use it against you.  What I mean by this is last year I hit the Texas Two Step 2 times and several $10,000 PB wins, next thing I know my dropbox account was hacked and so was my desktop.  Hmmmm, any coincidence, no idea but the ONLY files that got corrupt were my systems that I have been working on for years.  A simple pen and paper system, share it share it share it.  I will never ever ask anyone for numbers.  I want to learn how to do it myself, I enjoy the challenge and get a feeling of pride and success.

Your inbox will be flowing with number request now. Lol

Krypton
              United States
              Member #140102
              March 11, 2013
              892 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2014, 6:49 am - IP Logged

Your inbox will be flowing with number request now. Lol

Lol, I know hiw to hit delete delete delete. I don't give out numbers lol. I started giving them out to close friends and family and my % of correct numbers went way down lol. Kind of embarrassing. Lol. I would hate for someone to spend there last few bucks on numbers that didn't hit   That's why I don't do the predictions page. "Some" folks are unforgiving lol and have no clue   I'd share some pics if I could figure out how to upload them on LP. Having a button to attach pics and not being able to attach pics is a bit confusing ..... Hmm

actually there are quite a few folks on here that have shared and continue to share their pick 3/4 systems all the time like Dr Miracle, winsum, larbecken to name a few   Trust me .... I know back testing is VERY time consuming. I've been back testing the Mega for the past 3 days , spent approx 20 hrs to come up with nothing worth even trying   Pick 3/4 seem to follow certain dates  which is easier or at least for me to pick out rundowns that work best

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: November 2, 2014, 7:51 am - IP Logged

The logic of pick3 and pick4 players aren't the same as those who play the big jackpot games, they would rather lose their money trying to win $50 than a million.

The logic of JP game players is wasting their money on something that is virtually unattainable in their lifetime. 

I believe your views of p-3 and p-4 players is profoundly skewed. Most players are willing to lose money in the hopes of finding a method to make a living off the p-3 and p-4, not some pie in the sky, la la land delusion like most of the masses have been brainwashed into believing.

GA
                  United States
                  Member #158157
                  August 13, 2014
                  99 Posts
                  Posted: November 2, 2014, 8:28 am - IP Logged

in life there are winners and losers. its just the way it has to be. but  still, I think there are systems that work. but no matter how well it works the percentage of losers in the game would always outwieght those who cash in.

the trick is just staying under the radar. thats what most people with winning systems do.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                    Member #146028
                    August 22, 2013
                    842 Posts
                    Posted: November 2, 2014, 8:30 am - IP Logged

NOT SO FAST ! What happened to all of the LP Members who were standing/waiting in line to receive Pick3Guy's system going back a few month's ago ? You know the one that generated thirty-five (35) Pick 3 number combinations. GOOD IN ALL STATES. Perhaps Pick3Guy wasn't so stingy (as you put it) and did in fact did reveal his system to those who wanted it.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55889
                      October 23, 2007
                      5613 Posts
                      Posted: November 2, 2014, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Hey Skyline69,

How much do you spend on one draw? For ex: on 2 Step, do you spend $1, $10, $100, on a draw?

I generally spend $1, maybe $2 a draw on 2 Step.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: November 2, 2014, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Lol, I know hiw to hit delete delete delete. I don't give out numbers lol. I started giving them out to close friends and family and my % of correct numbers went way down lol. Kind of embarrassing. Lol. I would hate for someone to spend there last few bucks on numbers that didn't hit   That's why I don't do the predictions page. "Some" folks are unforgiving lol and have no clue   I'd share some pics if I could figure out how to upload them on LP. Having a button to attach pics and not being able to attach pics is a bit confusing ..... Hmm

actually there are quite a few folks on here that have shared and continue to share their pick 3/4 systems all the time like Dr Miracle, winsum, larbecken to name a few   Trust me .... I know back testing is VERY time consuming. I've been back testing the Mega for the past 3 days , spent approx 20 hrs to come up with nothing worth even trying   Pick 3/4 seem to follow certain dates  which is easier or at least for me to pick out rundowns that work best

Let me get this straight. You're the director of engineering yet you don't know how to upload a pic onto LP?

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1649 Posts
                          Posted: November 2, 2014, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

The logic of JP game players is wasting their money on something that is virtually unattainable in their lifetime. 

I believe your views of p-3 and p-4 players is profoundly skewed. Most players are willing to lose money in the hopes of finding a method to make a living off the p-3 and p-4, not some pie in the sky, la la land delusion like most of the masses have been brainwashed into believing.

While not wanting to be negative or to rain on JP players' parades, I agree with this statement. The JP games aren't going to return ANYTHING unless you're extremely lucky that ONE TIME...even with matching three numbers. Most of the time, if a player is fortunate enough to match the required numbers for that +- $1500, they're usually done and won't ever get that close again. With Pick3/4, the exact opposite is true where due to the design of the game, a player can duplicate that same win with an efficient system and the win is 'dependable' if you can entertain that. You can depend on nothing with a 1-56 game except scattered numbers which return nothing over time.

Most players are willing to lose money in the hopes of finding a method to make a living off the p-3 and p-4

Yes, and this is both logical and reasonable based solely on how many winners there are on Pick3/4 every single day versus those with JP games even if they're the smaller ones. It can be done, AND IT IS BEING DONE on both state side and the 'alternative' location. I'd MUCH RATHER play a game that I know I can expect to win a reasonable amount of money from time to time than to be on pins and needles year after year hoping today is my day to hit multi- millions. Anyone with sense would rather try and match pairs for $50 than to hit three numbers for what...$3-$7 or whatever it is on the JP games. $50 will put some gas in your vehicle, buy some good lunch, take a chunk out of a bill, or many other things. I can't really do jack with $3-$7 except maybe hit the dollar menu which is still cool.

These states can dangle all the millions they want in my face 'cause I ain't buyin'...LITERALLY. I'd rather get my money a little chunk at a time 'cause it's so much easier to do...and it's fun.

L.L. 

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1649 Posts
                            Posted: November 2, 2014, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

NOT SO FAST ! What happened to all of the LP Members who were standing/waiting in line to receive Pick3Guy's system going back a few month's ago ? You know the one that generated thirty-five (35) Pick 3 number combinations. GOOD IN ALL STATES. Perhaps Pick3Guy wasn't so stingy (as you put it) and did in fact did reveal his system to those who wanted it.

Yep, and this is what happens. When folks see money, here they come...all after they've talked about you badly to other folks. Oh, and especially if you're not on the same political page as them but, when it comes to money, none of that seems to matter. Hmmm. Boy, I could really get down on this particular scenario!!!! All this talk elsewhere about how a certain organization likes to 'share too much' and 'give stuff away' when the same thing is going on right here on LP. Man, let me get off this forum before I go off again. There are a ton of hypocrites lurking around here that changes faces without any effort at all.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
                              Member #110594
                              May 8, 2011
                              885 Posts
                              Posted: November 2, 2014, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

While not wanting to be negative or to rain on JP players' parades, I agree with this statement. The JP games aren't going to return ANYTHING unless you're extremely lucky that ONE TIME...even with matching three numbers. Most of the time, if a player is fortunate enough to match the required numbers for that +- $1500, they're usually done and won't ever get that close again. With Pick3/4, the exact opposite is true where due to the design of the game, a player can duplicate that same win with an efficient system and the win is 'dependable' if you can entertain that. You can depend on nothing with a 1-56 game except scattered numbers which return nothing over time.

Most players are willing to lose money in the hopes of finding a method to make a living off the p-3 and p-4

Yes, and this is both logical and reasonable based solely on how many winners there are on Pick3/4 every single day versus those with JP games even if they're the smaller ones. It can be done, AND IT IS BEING DONE on both state side and the 'alternative' location. I'd MUCH RATHER play a game that I know I can expect to win a reasonable amount of money from time to time than to be on pins and needles year after year hoping today is my day to hit multi- millions. Anyone with sense would rather try and match pairs for $50 than to hit three numbers for what...$3-$7 or whatever it is on the JP games. $50 will put some gas in your vehicle, buy some good lunch, take a chunk out of a bill, or many other things. I can't really do jack with $3-$7 except maybe hit the dollar menu which is still cool.

These states can dangle all the millions they want in my face 'cause I ain't buyin'...LITERALLY. I'd rather get my money a little chunk at a time 'cause it's so much easier to do...and it's fun.

L.L. 

yeah right!   more like this>>>>

LOL!