Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why any good Pick 3 system, method, or tool will ,almost, certainly fail

Topic closed. 107 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Pick3Guy.

Page 6 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
doodoohead's avatar - bioresonance therapy.jpg

United States
Member #2392
September 27, 2003
263 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2014, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

When can we expect your Big-Big-Big   "IMPORTANT Discoveries" and "Breakthroughs" now Pick3Guy?

We are waiting for these Major things with such growing excitement and with each passing day. 

Quote:  From Pick3Guy claims  from several days ago.  

" Fortunately, though, an important discovery was made while conducting my analysis. That is, I've kept noticing certain trends that accompany the appearances of doubles. Sure enough, this breakthrough has turned out to be a major missing piece since it provides for newer ,and much  better,restrictions. So far, it has proved to be very effective in protecting against these freak losing streaks."

"This is a claim I could never make and ,also, will never make."

Pick3Guy 

If you want something you have never had, then you have to do something you have never done. 

FrankieH's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #21258
    September 5, 2005
    267 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2014, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Well, you shouldn't respond back to me ,anymore, since I don't mean "diddly" to you. But, you say that your method is "designed to get next day wins". This is quite a bold claim ,on your behalf, from someone who is just trying to make "fun" methods and is ,very much, misleading. This is a claim I could never make and ,also, will never make.

On top of that, you have the nerve to ,personally, attack a person when he questions you on it. So, even if I came across as being "rude", this doesn't justify you with coming at me the way you have. Just fyi, you're only making yourself look bad by showing your true colors. Obviously, you want to believe you're a good person, but you're really not. Also, you can fool others, but you can't fool yourself.

If you think I'm going to sit back and let you insult me, you're out of your mind.

"Designed to get next day wins" is just that. It's not a declaration of guaranteed wins and not misleading. Pay attention.

You aggressed me. From the looks of it, you have a history of doing that. You came to MY thread with your aggressive tone. I'm not the one.

FYI, I defended myself and will continue to do so. My true colors? Again, I will not let you or anyone else get away with aggressing me. If you have a problem with that, too bad.

I "obviously want" people "to believe" I'm a "good person"? Are you an "obvious" psychic? How do you know what i want people to believe?

If you could pick another mental illness, would you pick narcissism again?

Keep my name out of your mouth and i will keep yours out of mine.

That is all.

Tootles.

It's better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2014, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

When can we expect your Big-Big-Big   "IMPORTANT Discoveries" and "Breakthroughs" now Pick3Guy?

We are waiting for these Major things with such growing excitement and with each passing day. 

" Fortunately, though, an important discovery was made while conducting my analysis. That is, I've kept noticing certain trends that accompany the appearances of doubles. Sure enough, this breakthrough has turned out to be a major missing piece since it provides for newer ,and much  better,restrictions. So far, it has proved to be very effective in protecting against these freak losing streaks."

Pick3Guy 

Gotta have patience. What's the hurry?...Is there somewhere you have to be? Green laugh

People these days have such little time for simple things.

doodoohead's avatar - bioresonance therapy.jpg

United States
        Member #2392
        September 27, 2003
        263 Posts
        Posted: November 18, 2014, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

OK onlymoney. We will leave it up to you to wait for it.  Wish you Good Luck

You've invested a lot of yourself on some pretty outlandish claims. These things have already shown themselves as weak boast at least. With your experience, you must already know this. These are untenable. I'm afraid this waiting would even try the patience of Job. 

You seemed like the type of person that would actually be offended at naive innuendos.They have wrongly been used here as evidence or proofs. This is just  another loud example that come along sometimes.

If you want something you have never had, then you have to do something you have never done. 

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1678 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2014, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Pick3Guy 

Translations for key words....

IMPORTANT DISCOVERY means, "Oh no! Even the IDJITS here have higher IQs than me! I can't possibly fool these people!"

MY ANALYSIS means, "I'll get three sets of numbers from September and October. I'll claim it was 9. Nobody will ever suspect."

CERTAIN TRENDS means, "This sounds like I really did do research."

BREAKTHROUGH and MAJOR MISSING PIECE mean, "I found bigfoot partying with aliens. Why won't people believe me?"

VERY EFFECTIVE means, "I don't play lottery games anymore."

Anybody beginning to believe this character is just a schtick? Yeah, me too.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
            Member #155994
            June 5, 2014
            497 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2014, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Its been days "My Son" and patience is a myth.No NoROFL Green laugh This was going to happen. This is never going to happen! Same old pattern of this P3Guy's Big Deal Claims and then NOTHING to show for all of it.  Fool us once, fooled us twice. He just left you to twist in the wind. 

I will be sending you a gift in the mail onlymoney . It's my dog collar or whats left of it after it's gone through my gastrointestinal tract for 3 days. It's as ripe as his claims and yourPatience myth is by now. Sorry for you, because neither smells very "Refreshing" by now.    

Please, Where is anything "talked" about and so Refreshingly shown anywhere up there? So, do we  see ANY tiny proof of these marvelous claims? That's my point. Everyone already knows about "Rogue Waves". Big deal, its called "win some lose some". Show some of those claims. That's where the rubber meets the road for making money.  Big talk !  Always with the big claims. Then a lot of off subject diversions get tossed around. Then personal slights attempts about someone's humorous Avatar name and off it goes again right onlymoney? First blood.  No thanks, not interested. That's not the point either is it? Or, is it? 

This Pick 3 Guy's Big Claims made days ago. Days of his distractions, and several other empty posts. All avoiding showing proof to his boasting claims.     

" Fortunately, though, an important discovery was made while conducting my analysis. That is, I've kept noticing certain trends that accompany the appearances of doubles. Sure enough, this breakthrough has turned out to be a major missing piece since it provides for newer ,and muchbetter, restrictions. So far, it has proved to be very effective in protecting against these freak losing streaks."

llllllllllll

Well, it seems you're not one for suspense and/or patience. Still, you've chosen to disregard my other ,supposedly "empty", posts ,simply, because they're not what you really want to hear. In fact, if you can't either grasp or accept the concepts then this "important discovery" wouldn't be of any use to you. Now, with that kind of attitude, or mindset, why would anyone want to give you what you want?

So, why don't you try working with me? Maybe, you can get me to open up that way. In this regard, you can present your ideas so we can critique on them. In doing so, you can expect to have better feedback. After all, as they say, "you must give in order to receive".

United States
              Member #155994
              June 5, 2014
              497 Posts
              Posted: November 19, 2014, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Waging singles or doubles is a choice, perception lies with the wager.

Well, that goes without saying. But, in this case, the wagerer would be mistaken.

Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1678 Posts
                Posted: November 19, 2014, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Well, it seems you're not one for suspense and/or patience. Still, you've chosen to disregard my other ,supposedly "empty", posts ,simply, because they're not what you really want to hear. In fact, if you can't either grasp or accept the concepts then this "important discovery" wouldn't be of any use to you. Now, with that kind of attitude, or mindset, why would anyone want to give you what you want?

So, why don't you try working with me? Maybe, you can get me to open up that way. In this regard, you can present your ideas so we can critique on them. In doing so, you can expect to have better feedback. After all, as they say, "you must give in order to receive".

Your system will fail.

I read somewhere on the internet that any good Pick system, method, or tool will fail.

I'll post a link if I can remember where I saw it.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
                  Member #155994
                  June 5, 2014
                  497 Posts
                  Posted: November 19, 2014, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Nothing wrong with starting this thread.

I also didn't like the original poster's behaviour one time in the past, but this topic is not about him personally.

This is a general issue worth discussing right here in the system forum.

Extremely long skips are the most serious issues every system poster must count on and have a survival strategy for that time.

The most of "system" posters ignore long skips that come rarely and take all previous winnings back to zero or deep minus.

All ideas must be tested  thoroughly against long past drawings first. 

If you find any long term rule you found a system.

There are many rules for short terms that people get excited about and get quiet when dark days come.

My current strategy doesn't include doubles at all.

Doubles are my skips. There are no long consecutive doubles anyway.

One or two consecutive doubles we see mostly and even longer ones are survivable.

Talking about Pick3 games.

Pick4 is different story.

Well, you're right that all ideas must be ,thoroughly, tested. This is a problem that would doom any system, method, or tool and shouldn't be ignored. Sure, those ,concentrated, wins are great, but those freak losing streaks would cancel all that out. But, as mentioned, the answer to this is in restricting play.

Anyway, there are times when you see long consecutive doubles and this shouldn't be ignored either. In general, rare occurrences should still be taken into account. So, it's best to approach this with the worst-case scenario in mind.

United States
                    Member #155994
                    June 5, 2014
                    497 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2014, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Agreed. And I'm not in the top ten of the OP's forum clowns.

If you pay close attention a discussion of a system will get more responses than threads where there is nothing but numbers posted. (The exception is where a person will keep pumping his numbers thread with 6 to 10 posts a day.)

Get a good discussion going and a thread will go page after page after page with different people and ideas being thrown in the ring. 

G

Well, that seems to make sense. So, why don't you do the honors and get a good discussion going with your ideas?

Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1678 Posts
                      Posted: November 19, 2014, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Well, that seems to make sense. So, why don't you do the honors and get a good discussion going with your ideas?

What?????

And miss your astounding, astonishing, one of kind, incredible, never seen before IMPORTANT DISCOVERY?

Surely you jest.

This has to be HUGE since you put all this time and energy into research and analysis of 9 whole numbers while making the announcement in TWO THREADS with claims that would make Mae West blush.

What IDJIT could possibly resist the big reveal?

G

United States
                        Member #155994
                        June 5, 2014
                        497 Posts
                        Posted: November 20, 2014, 12:30 am - IP Logged

doodoohead

ridiculous high games.  pick-3 and pick-4 not in my vocabulary but I am working to change that.

Building my own daily game system or better said upgrading a old one and so far it's looking like it might

do well.  Going to switch to pick-4 for awhile and see if I can win more than playing those ridiculously high

odds games.

How can math predict random, the two are further apart then the east is from the west.  Math can be used

to make needed calculations but it can't predict random.  Using the two words together is a oxymoron,  like

bitter-sweet.  If something is bitter it's bitter and if it's sweet then it's sweet.  Mix the two and you have a

good idea of using math to predict random.   Maybe that's the answer to the original topic question, why

systems fail.  Too much math.

RL 

Well, the amount of the math is not the issue. But, you'd notice the math ,commonly, involves adding and/or subtracting with the winning numbers in different ways. Unfortunately, none of these methods are valid.

United States
                          Member #155994
                          June 5, 2014
                          497 Posts
                          Posted: November 20, 2014, 1:26 am - IP Logged

My definition of the word system

#1 If someone says I have a system, my definition is, a method used to pick numbers.

#2 If someone says I have a good system then my definition is one that wins more than QP's

#3 If someone says I have a winning system then my definition is one that wins more than it cost every time it's played.

Why is it that if the word system is mentioned that many think of it like a coke machine?  You put your dollar in, make

your selection, press the button and tada, you get what you wanted.     

A system does not have to win at all to be called a system.  The odds tell us what we can expect to win but it says

nothing about the order of the wins.  Anything is possible according to the odds as the odds are expressed in the

likely-hood of winning a certain prize.  It would be almost impossible to prove a win was the result of a system and

about as hard to prove it was not. 

A good system can swing back and forth and totally fail for many games then start hitting again.  It's our expectations 

that sometimes get shattered along the way.

RL

I Agree!

United States
                            Member #155994
                            June 5, 2014
                            497 Posts
                            Posted: November 20, 2014, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

LMAO......

What's more interesting is I gift wrapped the numbers, handed them to you on a silver platter in TWO THREADS and you still couldn't put two and two together.

I do the numbers and put them out there. I give you one view, if you have a different view, if you disagree, I listen. We  can turn it 65375 different ways from a dead skunk in the middle of the road.

SO THIS IS YOUR LESSON IN SYSTEMS FAILURE!

People do not check numbers for themselves. They are blinded by the word WIN.

They are eager to believe anything anyone tells them that will make them a WINNER.

The get attached to sets and subsets and make the next draw fit what they see in whatever workout they use.

Learn to look at numbers from both sides.

That said, You don't have any workaround for the 50/50 doubles trap. Unless you are proposing to wait until doubles are out 25 draws to start playing, there is nothing you can do. And at 25 you only have a 99.9% chance of hitting.

Let me remind you.....TWO THREADS, SAME SET OF NUMBERS, AT LEAST TWO WEEKS THE CHECK THOSE NUMBERS....AND YOU STILL COULDN'T FIND THE FATAL FLAW.

Took an IDJIT TO SHOW IT TO YOU!

G

Well, that's just what you either want to believe or what you want others to think. But, you're mistaken. As mentioned, no one fell for your nonsense. So, you can emphasize ,using big letters, all you want, but it doesn't matter.

Anyway, it seems you're a firm believer in Win D's doubles trap. But, the idea of going from 7 draws to 25 draws is quite a discrepancy. This ,by itself, should tell you there's something wrong. Just for the moment, ask yourself a question. Why is there a need for such a trap since ,according to Win D himself, most doubles fall "way before" the 8th, 9th, or 10th draws?

As mentioned, Win D's doubles trap is ,in fact, not a doubles trap at all. It's really ,in effect, a trap for singles. Now, this may be difficult for you ,and others, to accept, but it is what it is. That is, it's a singles trap. But, my "workaround" is the corrected version of Win D's doubles trap that is a trap for doubles. It's designed to trap those doubles that fall early on.

bigguy5's avatar - peace
                              charlotte.n.c
                              United States
                              Member #37585
                              April 17, 2006
                              365 Posts
                              Posted: November 20, 2014, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

there  is  no  system   that  work  all  the  tine    , i  know     i,am    an  old  timer  at the  number  game,

you  have  to  do  your  own      MATH: